Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know someone who can do some Sith magic and make some mutants?

So I have been lost in the Codex for a while but since most of the links are broken atm I wanted reach out and ask you guys if you know of any RPCs or NPCs that focus on Dark Sith magic and creation or mutation of species.

To give you some background info, I would like to mutate some of these guys and their spawn...

Would be great if its somewhere in the Kathol system the further in the Outback the better.

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf is very into Sithspawn stuff, codex-wise, so they are a pretty good resource for info on that front. I'm into sith magic and stuff in the RP-sense, but I don't typically find myself in the codex nearly as often as them.

Davak Davak

Last edited:
So I have been lost in the Codex for a while but since most of the links are broken atm I wanted reach out and ask you guys if you know of any RPCs or NPCs that focus on Dark Sith magic and creation or mutation of species.

To give you some background info, I would like to mutate some of these guys and their spawn...

Would be great if its somewhere in the Kathol system the further in the Outback the better.
Notfrom the empire but he is (secretly) a sith lord (but openly a force and alchemy user). Nexus Krae. He’s in the outer rim and rules his planet Vranti. His people are knoe for extreme medical science and melee, but also the few force users they have being very powerful. Nexus would know a lot about manipulating organic beings through science and qlchemy. But grtting him to teach someone would require something in return of worth (IC speaking). That is if you even want somone outside empire.

Hey thanks for all the quick replies appreciate it! Gone sit down to read through all those bios etc and then reach out to you guys if I need more help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom