Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private You Know I Hate You, Right?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay felt the desire that Mythos Mythos had with that kiss. She felt hot now, was certain that her cheeks were flushed, but believed that it was more than the fire in the fireplace that was the cause of it.

Still Mythos let her lead, which was a great thing on his part. Even though she had hardly seen Veiere in the past few years, his recent death and the breaking of their Force Bond hit her hard. Out of respect, she hadn't been quick to jump into bed with anyone yet, even if that might make her feel better. Such a thing could be fleeting and might make her feel worse the next day. Kay didn't want that for herself.

She held out her hand for the Ancient Eye. "The future always changes. But I suppose it's worth a try..." What else did she have to lose besides her own life? As long as she didn't see the deaths of her children, she figured that she could handle it.

Even better than embracing him, even more satisfying than her flesh on his bare skin warming his thighs, was her reaching for the eye. The Eye had become a part of him, a part of his essence much like the Ax of Adas was.

As he was attuned to it he shared in her vision, their twin wills calling upon the key to the future together and gazing in the vastness of its mirror like blackness. Like a flower it bloomed before them, the vision of the future, carnal and savage.

There lay a bed laden with blades, rifles, gold and fine silk. Behind it the glass of a high rise overlooking a massive city bathed in silver and gold. She wouldn't recognize it but Mythos did, it was his City. A glimpse from the silks could be seen, a shuffle of two feet and sounds of pleasure and pain mixed.

As the vision faded Mythos traced his hands down her midriff, slowly passing her belly button and squeezing her inner thighs. He brought her closer to him as he did so, laying a kiss in the back of her neck.

"Our future... it has never lied to be before"

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Kay-Larr

Kay closed her eyes as the vision entered her mind. She could surely feel the presence of Mythos Mythos as he shared in it as well. The various weapons on the bed caught her attention first. Then next came the view of the city. Whatever city; whatever world it was in; she didn't recognize it at all. Even the room was new to her. Lavish in decoration, it had to have been one of his.

Then came the sounds that diverted her attention to the bed once more. Kay's jaw dropped slightly as she knew it for what it was....

Her eyes opened then as his touch disrupted the vision. Or did it fade? She couldn't remember. All that she knew was that squeezing her thigh and kissing her neck. Such a kiss gave her goosebumps and she couldn't help but bring her shoulders up a little in a bid to protect her neck. She had half a mind to remove his hand from her thigh and place it on her waist, but then that could be too dangerous. He could find that little spot between the ribs that could cause her to squirm enough to fall off his lap....

"How long have you seen this?" Did it start after Veiere died? Or before then? Just how much of their future was cast in stone?

Maybe it was the tea's steam but he could have sworn he tasted honey dew when he kissed her. When the first kiss landed he gently kissed her again and again and again, tracing down with his lips on her neck and then down back to her lips slowly.

She was a delicacy, the finest of wines and the greatest of sweets. He would enjoy her as such, if she was pleased then he was happy. He could sense her desire rising, lust as any other emotion of the kind was intoxicating for the Sith.

He would keep tracing his hands across her body slowly and ever so softly, methodically and patiently. Teasing her was becoming so addicting he was slightly disappointed her thighs didint cause her to squirm the way he wanted to, yet he had one more trick up his sleeve.

"Ever since the moment I saw you" He said, his eyes meeting hers as close as they had ever been. His hands however still prodded and teased her thighs, now they moved to her mid riff and began tickling her ribs and sides.

"I saw how you desired me, I felt your eyes upon my body, I felt your well guarded lust." He said, moving his lips to her ears and whispering as he kissed her.

"I knew you would be mine come the time, you have always belonged by my side"

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Kay-Larr

The delicate kisses from Mythos Mythos sent shivers down her spine. But it wasn't from being cold...

Just an hour or so ago she was sitting there arguing with the man over genocide. And now? After confessing his decades long pursuit of her, she now found herself in his lap.

Hearing that he had seen the vision upon their first meeting came as a surprise. Kay recalled that time; back when she was but a nameless Senator sent by the Galactic Republic to convince a government not to side with the Sith Empire. And there was Mythos with his shirt removed, using his Silver Tongue to woo the government to his side. She lost that day, but gained him in return.

He was speaking the truth. He had to because of the tea's effects. But the moment he started tickling her ribs, Kay burst out in laughter and squirmed in his lap. She grabbed hold of his wrists and tried to pry them away from her. "Ack! No! How dare you! You're so evil!" She wasn't calling him out, she was too busy laughing and trying to save herself from him.

Slowly like learning to master an instrument he learned all the best ways to make her body sing for him. Yet it wasnt like any if his previous conquests, it wasnt to pass the time or just to enjoy himself. Although he was doing his fair share of enjoying himself. He genuinely loved lavishing his attention and love to her, never before did his appreciation have a more worthy vessel.

"Jackpot" He whispered, he finally found her weak spot. As her hands went to pry away his wrists, hers would be wrapped around his linen belt in response. Ever the multitasker, he commanded the force to pry away his silk linen belt and tie her wrists together and pull them above her head. Oh no, the tickling assault would not stop so easily.

His kisses soft and slow but his hands firmly in her sides, tickling her mercilessly to his hearts content.

"Oh you're all mine now. You are free to squirm and beg to My hearts content my love. It appears I found quite the spot"

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Kay-Larr

So THAT'S what Mythos Mythos was up to! He was searching for her tickle spots! And since she had both a left side and right side of her ribs, it meant that he had two to exploit at any time! The fiend...

And just when she thought that she could get his fingers away from her sides, they were suddenly brought up above her head. That was surely unexpected. "Ack! No!!" The onslaught continued and so did Kay's squirming. She curled up her back, bringing her knees up to her chest and tried to push herself away from his arms, all the while she was laughing so hard that tears were threatening to fall.

"You're cheating!" How could she get him to stop? Pressing her feet up against his sides, she tried to tickle his ribs with her toes.

"Yes, Yes I am" He smiled as he gleefully continued his tickling of her ribs. She was flexible, perhaps it was the desperation, but the strong warrior would not be countered so easily.

He paused her tickling to grab her ankles as she attempted to turn the tables, nearly succeeding pushing him away. Mythos found a simple awnser by crossing her own legs in a meditation pose and then closing the distance, pinning them both in a lotus position. With her legs secure and immobile, her arms stretched high above her head, he slowly inched his hands back, making teasing gestures at her as he did.

"Oh you're not escaping me that easy."
He teased her to no end before he started tickling her again, now counting the ribs as he did.

"Is there any other spot you're hiding from me?"
He hummed, delighting in her laughter and squirming. Oh how he would enjoy doing this every chance he got. "There's gotta be one more right?"

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Kay-Larr

Oh Mythos Mythos was cruel, yet delightfully so. She hadn't laughed so much in years, and surely hadn't been tickled. Who could have guessed that her day would end like this? Who could of guessed that a man she hated for his betrayal, would be here now torturing her with tickles?

Already he had found some of her weakest points and Mythos was looking for one more. Tears ran down her cheeks from all of her laughter. They weren't tears of sadness at all, but joy.

She bit her lower lip as Mythos asked where her other tickle spot was. Due to the truth serum, she couldn't lie. So it was best not to answer that at all. Truth was he had already found it earlier, right at the crook of her neck, although his lips had moved away quick enough that she didn't need to shield her neck with her shoulders for a second time.

"My lips are sealed, Silver Tongue."

"I so love the old titles" He said as he swung her over his shoulder and brought himself up with her in toe. Behind the fireplace there looked to be a pair of stairs, he could only imagine where that lead, maybe he already knew. He already knew her weak spots and would forever tease her to no end with them, he was sure he could get that last spot out of her but... He wanted to find it personally later.

"Have I ever told you of the marriage rituals of the Valkyrian natives of Northen Midvinter?"
Animus began, with one hand easily moving the chairs and tables out of his way and waltzing down as if he was carrying nothing it all. Spontaneous action creates unexpected greatness.

"Very primitive yet very interesting, I'll show you what I learned. Mostly From watching of course." He counted on her being a bit too tired from the tickle assault and to well spoiled to want to protest anyway. He picked up a wine sack on his way up that he brought along and commanded the fire of the fireplace to cease with one wave of his hand.

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Kay-Larr

Kay didn't expect Mythos Mythos to pick her up. Especially THAT way! Just what was it that he was up to now?

"Marriage rituals?"

The waltzing caught her off guard. She tried to straighten herself, yet as he had known, her energy levels were on the lower end due to his onslaught of tickles. And while Mythos was distracted, she worked on removing her wrists from his belt.

"Are you telling me that we are to be married soon?"

The Old king laughed as he almost sprinted up the steps, his legs stronger than he remembered. Pausing only for momentum he made quick work of several flights and arrived at the dormitory. Better than some tables and chairs was a bed, no matter how simple. In fact, given his position, returning to more simple quarters was something he longed for doing.

"Oh to the elders we already are, seeing on how we are already on the sixth quarter moon equinox of the year of the pale"
He began recounting the specifics and histories of his journals while only pausing to drink from his wine skin and re enact some of the more easy of the rituals steps. Like knocking on wood and praising, Onag the God of fertility.

"And seeing as we are both gifted with fertility and virility" He said, letting her fall gently on the bed and taking another swig of his wine.

"We already are"

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Kay-Larr

Mythos Mythos moved faster than she had expected up those steps. She used her teeth to help loosen one of the knots and let the silk belt fall down the steps like a discarded ribbon from an unwrapped present.

The room that he brought her into wasn't her own, but one of the rooms for rent. Fortunately all of them were unoccupied.

"Elders? Year of the pale?" She stiffened a little at the thought of them suddenly being husband and wife. As far as she was cincerned, they had no ceremony or anything. And nothing was consumated.

But then he put her down on the bed. Kay stared up at him as she pushed herself towards the headboard. No doubt he could sense her hesitation, despite the wine. "But Mythos...my last two husbands were killed by Sith Lords...I don't want to go through that again..."

The wine was good but it wasnt very strong, it was one of those light white Atrisian wines that were for ceremony. He sat down by the bed and threw his head back in the pillows staring at the blankness of the roof as she spoke.

"I have cheated death, killed titans, men, monsters and kings. I have slain with weapons long and short, that shoot and that bludgeon." He said, the tinge of humor and bluster a bit faded by the truth behind his words.

"Nothing that you have ever seen can kill me, many that you havent have tried"

He tried pulled the sheets around him and took the lights down. Interestingly in the ritual nothing actually needed to happen, most were passed away by speaking and drinking through the night. He was notorious for just falling asleep with smoke.

"But I can tell you more in the morning" His smiled and offered his chest as a pillow, the night was old and there was work to do in the morning.

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Kay-Larr

Kay picked up the wine and had a sip. Too much tea can make one thirsty for other things. Mostly cool water, yet the wine Mythos Mythos brought would do.

Her tension eased as he just lay back in the bed and continued to speak. She knew that he had died. She was at his funeral. Although it wasn't long afterwards that he had found her again. She kept that secret for as long as he kept it himself.

Kay helped them both get under the covers and indeed she used his chest as a pillow, while wrapping an arm around him. To her this was the perfect way to end an evening. It made her feel loved and protected. But also felt as though she was needed and had worth. A far cry from what she was constantly told by Tacitus. And by other Sith later on.

"I look forward to that. Goodnight Mythos..." She closed her eyes and let her mind wander before drifting off to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom