Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Don't Know Me, You Never Did {Circe}

Valerie Re'Daull

Val'Rain Sekairo in Disguise
The hits didn't seem to affect her much. Not at first, at least. With the last few hits she let out a small grunt. Circe had hit pretty hard, to Val's surprise. But it wasn't enough to reach her pain threshold. That would take a lot more. "I never said memory loss was why she didn't love you. I said that memory loss was the reason she did love you. Because it made her forget what you had done. She was already so broken when you made her remember. She didn't know who to believe. So she went with the one that she thought would keep her alive longest. Unfortunately for her, that was you. Ironic, considering she died shortly after giving herself to you." Still cruel. But that was how Val was sometimes. If you were on her good side (like how Ventasia now was), she'd help you out. If you pissed her off, she'd press your buttons until their covers were worn out completely. "Don't apologize. If you're going to do anything, then it should be making me as different from Ven as possible. Help me change my name, appearance, and background. I won't be 'her' anymore. The ghosts of your past will let you be."
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"We never did have what I hoped for..." She paused, thinking about Ventasia, herself, and Ven in a way that cannot possibly be described on the board. "Keep pushing those buttons, and you might find yourself getting fried." A soft growl elicited from her throat as she eyed over the woman, then choosing to deactivate her cuffs. "Alright. The first thing you'll want to do is leave the Omega Pyre. Find a much more peaceful job that doesn't require constant death and destruction to sate your bloodlust. That should stop you from developing Ven's murder streak. As well, you'll want longer hair, rounded off ears, maybe a makeover, Force training, and to generally be as far away from how Ven was as possible. As someone who intimately knew everything about her - even taking a Sekairo name in honor of her and my son, 'Cir'Rain' - I can tell you exactly what you need to do to not be like her."

She of course chose not to mention that this would also involve her being either dominant or submissive.

@[member="Val'Rain Sekairo"]

Valerie Re'Daull

That was a lot to ask for. "I'll take it in steps. I still need the money that Pyre provides. If I do all you've suggested right now... Might as well join the Jedi. Then I can be a hippie with a large glow stick. No one will make fun of me then!" Such. Sarcasm. Little to no surprise there. "Guess I can part with the mohawk. But I want to keep the pointy ears. They're nice. Any more helpful advice?" Val asked, one eyebrow raised slightly. She was curious, nothing more, nothing less.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well you'll want to lose the eerily sinister look. Maybe wear contacts, go by your alias full time. I dunno... Just don't be Ven. It would be nice to have you meet her family, but you would have to make it clear you aren't Ven." A soft sigh crossed her lips. "Again, sorry for trying to pummel you senseless."

She really was.

@[member="Val'Rain Sekairo"]

Valerie Re'Daull

Eerily sinister? Eh, that was a bit of an exaggeration... right? Insert mental sigh here. "Don't be Ven. Pretty easy. Just become a pacifist, become four inches shorter, change my name... Simple stuff." Once again there was a hint of sarcasm in her voice. It was hard for her not to be similar to Ven, thanks to the whole Clone thing. The main difference was their personalities. "And I guess it would be interesting to see her family... But as you, and Tasia, have demonstrated... seeing the clone of someone you used to know so well is a bit unnerving. Perhaps after I've taken a new title."
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I'd say so... Val... Valpula... Val'Ryss... Valerie?" She raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "That's a good generic name... What about a last one?" She was goign to try as best she could to make this close less of Ven to her.

That was the best option, after all.

@[member="Valerie Re'Daull"]

Valerie Re'Daull

A last name... Something simple, not to common but not to rare either... Remembering an old history lesson I smiled, having figured out my new alias. "Re'Daull. After the mercenary who helped shape one of the Republic's greatest battles Pre-Gulag. It's sad how many have forgotten her... So I'll take the last name. No records of her appearance, species, or relatives remains, as far as I know. I'll be fine." So it was decided. I was now Valerie Re'Daull. The name felt... right. It almost fit better than my real name. Perhaps this changing thing wouldn't be as bad as I had originally speculated.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Sounds like a plan to me, Val." She smiled. Now, we just have to get you made over. I have a friend of mine whom I think can help us with that - or we can use my personal stash of cosmetics to make you look like a brand new woman."

She smiled, looking Ven over. "Anything you want to physically change?"

Valerie Re'Daull

There really wasn't anything I wanted done besides a new haircut. Maybe get rid of a few scars and get a couple new tattoos... But really, that was about it. "Nothing I can think of. Wouldn't a haircut, some hair dye, and a profession change be enough? I'd rather not get in the habit of covering myself in makeup every morning. To much effort, and to many ways it can be exposed." That and makeup was often seen as a really feminine girly thing... I have a reputation as manly to keep.... Okay, and maybe I've poked myself in the eye one to many times with those weird make-up wand thingies.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I suppose so... Though your facial features will still be easily identifiable. It's like wearing a wig. You need to adjust how your face looks. Makeup can do that. If brushes and whatnot are what worry you, I can do it for you."

That was unfortunately one of the things she learned while a slave.

Valerie Re'Daull

Hmm... There was, of course, a more permanent solution that wouldn't require putting on makeup so often. However I didn't feel like getting cosmetic surgery now or any time soon. Or ever. "I see your point. I'd prefer it be as minimalistic as we can go... And, Circe? May I ask exactly why you're helping me do this?" As far as I was concerned, I already knew the answer. She didn't want someone who reminded her so much of Ven running around. I was still interested in hearing what she had to say, of course.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Easy. Helping people in need is what I do. It allows me to cultivate good relationships with people." Pausing, she looked things over and thought of what she could do to alter Val's appearance, albeit not drastically.

"I'd go for a reddish blonde coloration. It'll look cute, I must say."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom