Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Did This To Me

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
"You're pregnant." said the droid doing an examination on Patricia after doing all the paperwork and physical's needed to exit the republic. "Um, no I'm not." she said in a confident tone trying to block out what reality was throwing at her. "Yes, you are. My scans indicate you are well into the second month of you-" The droid didn't have a chance to finish her sentence as a river of swears and curses exited the woman's mouth. Grabbing the medical droid she slammed its head on the examination table "MOTHER-" well the rest being a PG13 site you could understand that they were not kind words. As the woman continued to slam the droids head against the table she pulled its head up and looked it dead in the sockets. "Am I pregnant now?!" he asked the med bot to which it still replied "Yes, you are pregnant." in it's calm collected normal voice. Giving out a tiny growl the woman banged its head against the table one last time before walking out. "Im taking these magazines!! All of them!" grabbing a basket of old magazines and a bowl of stale candy from the waiting room the small blonde haired woman exited the building throwing them in her speeder. She drove off into the desert heat of tatooine. Romeo and Patricia had been sharing a small apartment together since they were engaged but now there was about to be a war in it.

Pulling up the small apartment she grabbed the box of magazines and candy as she trekked up the stairs of the building. Once she reached the door of their home she didn't bother using the key to open it. Rearing her leg back the woman kicked the door open shattering the dead lock. With box still in hand she saw Romeo relaxing on the couch. She had malice in her eyes as she stared down the man. Normally she would give him a "lets get it on" type look from her being out all day and not being able to jump any dude on the street due to her being faithful to her fiancé. But now this was a look of anger. Throwing the box on the ground she stepped forward slowly as she slammed the broken door behind her. "You did this to me." she said in a low growl before tacking him bringing her small fists down on his chest "HowcouldyouItoldyouthatyoushouldofusedarubberbutyouwerelikenoooooooIcantbecauseitdoesntfeelgoodhowdareyoudothistomeyousicksickbastardIwillrapeyoursoul!!!!!" it was pretty much near impossible to tell what she was saying but she would calm down in a few minutes if Romeo didn't try to sooner @[member="Romeo S"]

After hours of meditating, the next thing Sin realized was a door smashed in, a box of candies and magazines slammed on the floor. The next thing that happen was a fist to his chest, which didn't do a thing to him, he heard words that mhouldn't.even be mentioned. "Calm down Patricia, where did you get candy, and why do you have magazines?" He quickly tried to understand what to here. Not sure what had made get so angry either. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
"I'M PREGNANT!!" Punching sin in the chest one last time she let the words sink into the man's head. Little Romeo was gonna be a daddy. "That's right you stuck your thing in my thing and we made a frakking baby you god damn ass!!" She was a bit upset, well more than a bit. She was only twenty one and she was going to be a mother. Romeo would make a good father but let's face it the loud moth sex addicted alcoholic was not the best choice when it came to being a mom. The woman now burst into tears as she fell atop Romeo clutching him tight. He was her everything and now the father of their children. "What are we going to do?!" she said still in tears of what was going on. She was going to become a total fatty now and she hated the idea of buying new dresses. Crying and clutching Romeo the woman continued to lose her poodoo on the floor of their apartment @[member="Romeo S"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom