Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Are the Sunshine of My Life

Smiling at his response Ana leaned over and gently kissed him on the lips. She wanted nothing more than just to be his bride. Even though she didn’t want a big ceremony the young woman still wanted the moment to be perfect. The vows even though short were powerful binding two souls in Riduurok. She would only be saying them once to him and she wanted to moment to be a special. One that they would remember the rest of their lives, the day they pledged to love each other always.

The proposal had been asked on a whim but Ana couldn’t have been more serious about it. She knew he was serious in his answer as well. The kisses they shared spoke volumes on his feelings for her, much more than any words could. They had that deep emotional bond that not many in the galaxy ever found. @Orick T’ane understood Ana in ways that nobody else ever could. He made her happy; with him there was always smiles and laughter. All the troubles that plagued the galaxy seemed far away and it was just them. They could get through anything together as a team. Beyond the emotional connection the couple also shared a rather amazing, to put it lightly, physical connection. She couldn’t get enough of him and she loved the feeling of his arms wrapped around her holding tight.

“Our vows are sacred; I want to wait for the perfect moment.” She smiled lightly squeezing his hand. Ana’s eyes never left his as she spoke knowing he understood and felt the same. Scooting in closer to him Ana pressed her lips against his in a deep passion filled kiss. They could easily get carried away and completely forget about the sandwiches that they had made for this trip.

As their lips parted she could only smile at him for a few minutes. The love that they shared was precious and beautiful just as he was to her. Orick was her life; Ana couldn’t picture a future without him in it. She would tell him and show him how much she loved him every day. “I made some sandwiches if you’re hungry.” He had cooked for her a romantic meal last night so she made them a little picnic for today.

He knew that she wanted to wait for the perfect moment to exchange the vows, it needed to be memorable. [member="Anastasia Rade"] may be a trained mandalorian warrior, but she was also still a woman, and he knew that she had dreamed about this, so making it perfect for her mattered to him. She kissed him again and it was all he could to to not cause a scene out here in the forest. Every kiss she gave him took another piece of him with it, she may not have known it, but he was as much a part of her as he was himself, and he loved it.

She was everything to him and he had told her several times, and she had said as much to him. They lay there side by side for a few more moments, just enjoying each others presence before she sat up and mentioned the food that they had brought with them. He smiled and remembered that they hadn't really eaten anything since the night before, and that was only briefly. He smiled, " I'm starving, now that you mention it." he watched as she began to unpack the food that she had packed. He had eaten lots of her sandwiched over the last few months and he knew that they would be good, and having a nice lunch here in the middle of nowhere with just her was as perfect as ti could get.

" When you're ready to say the vows, we will say them. until then, know that you have my heart."

He knew that she wanted to wait for the perfect moment to exchange the vows, it needed to be memorable. [member="Anastasia Rade"] may be a trained mandalorian warrior, but she was also still a woman, and he knew that she had dreamed about this, so making it perfect for her mattered to him. She kissed him again and it was all he could to to not cause a scene out here in the forest. Every kiss she gave him took another piece of him with it, she may not have known it, but he was as much a part of her as he was himself, and he loved it.

She was everything to him and he had told her several times, and she had said as much to him. They lay there side by side for a few more moments, just enjoying each others presence before she sat up and mentioned the food that they had brought with them. He smiled and remembered that they hadn't really eaten anything since the night before, and that was only briefly. He smiled, " I'm starving, now that you mention it." he watched as she began to unpack the food that she had packed. He had eaten lots of her sandwiched over the last few months and he knew that they would be good, and having a nice lunch here in the middle of nowhere with just her was as perfect as ti could get.

" When you're ready to say the vows, we will say them. until then, know that you have my heart."

They had each others hearts, that is what truly mattered. The vows would come in time when the moment was right. Ana believed that they would know when that moment was. As a little girl she had a vision of her in a big white dress with Prince Charming standing right next to her. Over the years her views had changed on having a big ceremony to something small with the man she loved. Leaning over she lightly kissed him on the lips. [member="Orick T'ane"] was her Prince Charming and Ana had known he would also want them to say their vows at the perfect moment. Sitting up she began to unpack her bag of food.

"I packed extra sandwiches just in case we needed a snack." She smiled as she handed him a container which held a turkey sandwich before setting one down for herself. After setting the three extra that she had made Ana put a container of salad in the middle along with the chips for the two of them to share. It wasn't as fancy as the dinner that he had made but it had been made with love for him.

Plans in Ana's book were never a bad thing, she liked being prepared. This was much different than the wars she normally planned for. Happy plans in which she could look forward to with a smile kind of like this vacation. Ana hoped that they would be able to plan another one of these getaways together really soon. "My heart is yours as well. I was kind of thinking by the ocean at night." She smiled as she opened her sandwich container to take a bite. She wanted this moment to be special and memorable for both of them which was why she wanted to share her thoughts with him.

He took the container with the sandwich and smiled, [member="Anastasia Rade"] had a gift for food that surpassed even her fighting ability and he love everything she made. The container had a single sandwich in it but judging by the weight of the bad they had brought, she had backed more than a couple extra sandwiches. She began to pull out more stuff and he couldn't help but laugh, she had made a salad and brought chips and it seemed there were still things in the bad that they could eat.

" Everything looks delicious," he said as he took a bite out of the sandwich. The flavor of the simple sandwich was amazing, she had managed to pack a perfect lunch in a short amount of time. " I'm not sure how you can manage to make a simple sandwich and have it taste so good." He wanted to just stay here for the rest of the trip, just the two of them.

He was halfway through the sandwich when she made the announcement not only about her heart, but of where she wanted to say the vows. He thought it was perfect, they had first professed their love for each other on the beach, it only made sense that they would make it official in the same place. " I think the beach is perfect. We could be in a drop pod on our way into the worst fight ever, and we could say the vows, and it would still be perfect."

She couldn't help but smile as he complimented her on the sandwich. Ana prided herself on her cooking. It was a skill that she had spent many sleepless nights perfecting. Ana was glad that she was now getting some good use out of it. "I'm glad you like it. I was worried on how it might taste since it sat out longer than expected." Taking a bite of her sandwich she was happy to note that it was really course not as delicious as his steak. He had really gone all out making her a special dinner like that.

As she continued to eat Ana kept an eye on the bag that she had brought with them. She had packed away some chocolate chip cookies for dessert. When [member="Orick T'ane"] went on long solo trips Ana always boxed up a few goodies along with a sweet note which were left for him in the Ranger. It was something simple she liked doing for him to show her love for him. The cookies she had she knew to be one of his favorite.

"The beach it is than. Maybe tonight," she smiled leaning over to lightly kiss him on the cheek. Ana knew a few Vode whom had said their vows on their way to a fight. It happened a lot apparently which she could understand. She liked the idea of on the beach maybe even tonight or tomorrow. Whenever, she wasn't going to put a date on it.

The picnic that she had made was simple but Ana felt it was perfect. She didn't need anything elaborate, it was the simple moments with him like this that she treasured. Ana hoped that they would be able to do things like this often.

Finishing her sandwich Ana grabbed a few chips to munch on as she pulled out the container of cookies. "I brought dessert too," she grinned setting the container next to her for the moment.

Orick had finished one of the sandwiches and opened another, he loved how much flavor and enjoyment he got from something so simple as a sandwich. [member="Anastasia Rade"] had a way with spices that made anything he cooked seem tasteless. His stomach still rumbled, even as he finished the second sandwich and he smiled and sigh happily. He lay back on the blanket watched Ana as he ate.

She was his best friend and his lover, but she was more than just that. She was the only person he really needed in his life and the reason he was happy to get out of bed in the morning. She wanted to do the vows that same night and he loved the idea; by the beach, just the two of them, it would be perfect. He closed his eyes and sighed, " The beach sounds like a great idea, and if you want to do it tonight, then we do it tonight, but I can't guarantee that we will be very productive tomorrow either." He opened his eyes and grinned as he continued to watch her.

She pulled out a bag of cookies and proclaimed that she had dessert and that made him sit up.she was a great cook, but she was an excellent baker. Her cookies were his favorite thing that he ate and he would never pas up the chance to have one of them, especially of they were fresh. " You know how much I love your cookies, cyar'ika." He moved a bit closer to her, making sure she fully understood how happy he was.

He was right of course, if they said their vows tonight they would more than likely be tangled up in each other most of the day in each others arms. Ana saw no issue with this, they had come here to spend quality time together. If they never explored anything else but each other on this trip she was alright with that. Ana had a feeing that they would be back here again or at least she hoped they would. As busy as each of them were she hoped they could pencil in a vacation every once in awhile. That's alright," she smiled as she reached for his hand. " The caves can wait though if we do get a late start tomorrow we can always bring some sleeping bags and camp out at the cave. I even brought a tent,"Ana slightly shrugged as she leaned over to give him a quick kiss. It could be fun to have a camping trip and sleep under the stars. They could build a fire and roast marshmallows under the stars. She didn't much care what they did as long as they were together. That is what truly matter.

"I do, I made them just for you my love." She smiled handing him the bag as he scooted closer to her. Ana's culinary skills were something that she took pride in. She was always creating and trying new recipes which she liked trying out on him. [member="Orick T'ane"] always enjoyed what she made but her cookies Ana found were his favorite. The chocolate chip ones being his favorite variety of cookies she made. This batch like most she had made up just for him. The happiness she saw from him now was the reason Ana had gotten up early to cook for him. It made her happy to see him so happy. Leaning forward she gave him a quick peek on the lips before grabbing one of the cookies for herself.

He couldn't help but laugh lightly as she agreed with his assessment of their first night of marrage. She was the only person in the world he wanted to spend his life with and the idea that in a few hours they would be bound by their vows forever. He couldn't be happier than he was at this point in his life and her kiss on the cheek became a full blown kiss. He pulled her as close as they could possibly be together. He wanted every bit of her, there was nothing that she could ever say to him that would make him love her any less. He wanted to spend every moment of his life with her, even if she was on the other side of the galaxy and he had to walk, he would be there.

He didn't want to ever break the kiss with her but he did because if he didn't they would be there the whole night. He smiled at her and she talked about her cookies. Her cooking was wonderful but she could have no talent in the kitchen and he would still be madly in love with her. [member="Anastasia Rade"] loved to cook cooked and she love to cook for him, and he never told her, but he fell harder for her because she put so much love into cooking for him. he dropped back down on the blanket fully and he grabbed her hand and pulled her down with him. He gave her a soft kiss on the cheek and wrapped his arms around her. He didn't care about anything but her, she was the reason he was happy again.

The night couldn't come soon enough though Ana was willing to wait. She would wait forever for Orick to be ready. She didn't have to only a few more hours in which she planned to spend wrapped up in the love of her life's arms. She wanted nothing more than to be in his arms just like this. She was the luckiest girl in the galaxy to have found her soul mate and to be able to be here like this.

As he pulled her down onto the blanket Ana let herself fall into his open arms. After giving him a small kiss Ana snuggled up next to him laying her head on his shoulder as her arms wrapped around him. The scenery that surrounded them was beautiful but what made all this perfect was the fact she was here with him. Ana hoped that no matter how crazy and hectic their lives became they would take time out like this to slow down. Time to just do nothing but enjoy each others company. Ana didn't even need to ask [member="Orick T'ane"] if that was what he wanted to. She knew he too would want to come back here.

Sighing happily Ana's hand that was lying on his chest began to lightly draw circles on it despite him being clothed. The shirt was restrictive and normally she would remove such items but not right now. Ana could imagine them waking up the next morning here which sounded lovely but they had plans for tonight. She was content just snuggling in her loves arms.

This was what life was all about, the simple moments that they could just spend together and forget about everything else. The galaxy was a volatile dangerous place and while Ana knew she couldn't run from responsibilities or her people. She could have this with him and maybe a family of their own one day. "I wish we could just stay here. I hope we are able to do this often." Ana could see them maybe one day being able to buy that little cabin instead of just renting it as they were now.

He smiled as he felt her fingers on her chest, he knew that she loved to do that, but she usually did it when he was shirtless. The fact that [member="Anastasia Rade"] managed to control herself here was almost a surprise to him. They had gotten very close in the last couple of months and he was really excited about making it official, getting married the Mando way. He like the simplicity of the ritual, it was a good mirror for their relationship. It wasn't big events or extravagant affairs, it was tender moments and simple living that made them who they were. The vows were simple in that it could be done in seconds, there was nothing needed but their love for each other, and that's how they wanted it.

" We should see about buying the cabin, or one just like it, at least ask about the pricing." He knew that it had only been one day, but they both loved the location and they both wanted to come back. He figured that if they bought it, then they could come and go at will. He pulled her close to him, arms wrapped around her waist. He didn't want ot do anything more than to just lay here in the forest with her, it was peaceful and they were alone. He wanted to soak up as much of this moment as he could, he never knew when they would have another moment like the one they were having now. He glanced over at her and leaned in to give her a soft kiss on the cheek. " I know you want to say the vows on the beach, btu I don't want to move from this spot until we have to leave."

"We should, it could be our little vacation home. I'm not even sure I want to look for something else. What do you think?" She smiled leaning over to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. Ana loved the idea of being able to have this place to come to every now and again just to getaway from it all. It hadn't been cheap to rent so she could only imagine the price to own it. They would need to save up for it but in Ana's mind it was well worth it. It had only been a short time but Ana already loved it. They could look but this was like their special place where they had poured their hearts out to each other and would soon say their vows. It only seemed right that it be theirs.

Sighing happily Ana nuzzled up closer to [member="Orick T'ane"] if that was even possible. She was excited about saying their vows and making all of this official. She had even mentally gone through the outfits she had brought with her and picked out the perfect one for tonight. When they went to Mandalore she would need to pull Azrael to the side to tell him. She wished to do it in person if at all possible.

"I know what you mean, I'm quite comfortable right here. We can stay here for a little while longer." Ana was in no rush to do anything or move from his arms. They would make it back to the beach when they did.

" I think we should just do it, I don't want anything else. This place will have all of our memories." He smiled as he said it, because he didn't have bad memories with [member="Anastasia Rade"] at all. Every moment was perfect and he only hoped for more of them. He felt her pushing up closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her a bit tighter, pulling her in closer. " I could see this being the only place we come to, I mean it already has some very important memories, and we've only been here a day." He knew that she would see it like he did, not because she didn't have her own thoughts, but because they were so in tune that he knew her thoughts matched his.

" I think that maybe another hour or so here, and then we can head back at a leisurely pace. Then we could cook something special together, something that we can remember and cook every year to commemorate this day?" He leaned on and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, and then another one on her lips before he pulled her in for another long passionate kiss. He wanted to spend as much time with her as possible before they had to part ways. She was the best kook that he knew and the idea of a special dinner between the two of them was something they would both cherish every time they cooked it.

Their kiss lasted forever, mostly because every time their lips touched time stopped for him, she became the center of his universe and the only thing he ever cared about. He hoped that they found a way to do this trip at least every couple of months and every year to remember this day they were going to share.

Once they got back Ana would have to inquire on the pricing of the cabin and what said pricing included. She didn't know how many acres the man whom rented it to them had. She was pretty sure that she could just put a down payment on it. The details were something to be worked out later. Right now she wanted to focus on enjoying the now. "It could be the first thing we purchase together. Our little cabin in the middle of nowhere." She sighed happily as her free hand lightly ran along his side. Ana could picture them coming here often and creating more lasting memories.

When they first met he spoke of wanting to find a place in the middle of nowhere to live with the woman he loved. This place was perfect and was their own little paradise.

"I like that idea, we could make something a simple like lasagna or steak even." She could think of more elaborate dishes for them to make but that wasn't what this was about. Even though he was a pretty good chef himself she didn't want something complex rather something simple and romantic that they could have fun making together every year.

As simple as it was, one of the ways Ana showed her loved for [member="Orick T'ane"] was through her cooking. It was one of her passions and everything that she crafted for him in the kitchen, no matter the size, was made with love. The young woman wouldn't say such but she planned to bake a special desert for them too.

When he kissed her, nothing else mattered. It was just them surrounded in their love. All the troubles of the galaxy seemed to just fade away when they were together. She didn't want this kiss nor this moment here with him to end. Pulling herself and him further into the kiss Ana moved her body a bit just so she could get a better angle. Her hands had found their way to his head all tangled up in his hair one minute and the next gentle resting against his cheek.

Their kisses she knew had a tendency to easily get out of control. Normally she was quite alright with this but tonight they had special plans. As their lips parted Ana lightly kissed his lips again before leaning her forehead against his. "I love you," she smiled quite tempted to kiss him again. She would never tire of telling him how much she loved him. He made her the happiest and luckiest girl the universe.

" I like that idea, a place for just the two of us." He smiled as she said the words, it would be the first things they bought together, and it would be very special. the place they professed their love for each other, the place they said their vows. "Our little cabin, just for us." He loved the idea, it was his dream and he never thought it would ever happen. Ana was the one in his dreams, he knew it now, and she was here with him in the middle of nowhere, right next to his dream house.

He loved spending time with [member="Anastasia Rade"] in the kitchen, she has this grace when she cooked that was just enjoyable to watch. Her love of cooking transferred over to the food and he always enjoyed the food that cooked together more than anything he ate anywhere else in the galaxy, even if it was something simple like steak. "Either of those sounds good to me. As long as we cook together we can make pasta with cheese and I'd love it." He kissed her softly on the cheek, he could never get tired of kissing her, it was one of the few joys he had in the galaxy and he loved it so much.

He felt more connected and comfortable with her than he did with any other person he had ever met, and every moment they were together was a moment he treasured, every touch was the best feeling in the galaxy, every kiss the best kiss ever. they were more than just in love, they were beyond the ability of words to define their relationship. She said the words to him again and he wanted to kiss her deeply again, hearing them was magical. " I love you." he replied, knowing that it was all she needed to hear, all she wanted to hear.

A place just for them like this seemed almost too good to be true. A special place all their own where they could live peacefully together. The galaxy could be a volatile place and this was their sanctuary from that. They would need to put in the necessary security measures but that could be thought of later. "I'll look into pricing when we get back," she smiled lightly kissing him on the lips.

Ana could see them one day settling down one day and maybe even having a family of their own. Something that hadn't really even crossed her mind until him. They hadn't really talked about it either but she had a feeling it was a topic they were already in sync with. Ana wasn't in any rush for anything. She liked the idea of it being just them for awhile.

She couldn't help but giggle at the thought of making just pasta and cheese. It was such a simple dish and she hadn't made anything like it in quite sometime. "That could work. We could also just play around with some ingredients. Come up with something all our own." Experimenting was fun and Ana was sure that together they would be able to come up with something amazing.

Those three simple words were music to her ears. Ana would never tire of hearing him tell her that he loved her. She could just melt in his arms right here. Leaning over she gave him a quick passionate kiss on the lips before pulling back and kissing him on the cheek.

The way that she felt when she was with Orick was indescribable. Ana had never felt more connected or in tune with anyone in her life. He got her in ways nobody else ever had nor would and loved her unconditionally as she loved him. The love they shared couldn't really be understood from an outsider. He was much more than just the man of her dreams. [member="Orick T'ane"] was her soulmate, the man she planned to spend the rest of her life with. Everything was perfect as it was right now.

"We may want to get going before it gets too late," she stated not making any effort to get up. Ana was pretty comfortable here in his arms but at the same time she was excited to make this official to be his wife.

She was taking charge of the house idea again, and it made him smile. when she got it into her mind that she was going to do something, nothing anyone said could stop her. " If you want to, my love. Don't trouble yourself about it though. I want you more than I do a house on the beach." there was nothing else he wanted to do but to run off with her to the end of the galaxy and just disappear, but there were so many obligations that they both had that kept that from happening. the best they could hope for was to vacation from time to time, and if every vacation was like this one has been, he would cherish every moment they had. He wanted to just spend any time he could with her and he didn't care what they cooked for dinner, as long as they did it together. " that's a fantastic idea, we could pick out something that we have never done before and it could be our special meal, for when we come here."

It was sappy and over the top, but when she was with him, it just felt right. [member="Anastasia Rade"] wanted to leave so that they had the time to get things ready for tonight, but he was just fine here on the ground. " If we didn't have a plan for this evening, I would have said no and kept you here forever with he, but I won't be the person to ruin your perfect night. I want nothing more than to say the words that will make me your husband."

The house on the beach was something she would worry about later. If it never happened at least she would have him. That was all she ever really wanted anyway. This place was their special place however if they could only rent it from time to time that was ok. They at least had each other and that was what really mattered. Don't worry I won't," she smiled lightly kissing him on the check. Ana was determined but she wasn't going to take up any precious alone time that they had messing with a land owner.

They had the perfect night planned however Ana was still a little unsure on how they wanted to go about it. Did they want to cook first and than get to vows, the other way around or even a mixture in between. It really didn't matter much to Ana the night would be perfect either way they did it.

"Your the one we who makes this night perfect. We can stay for a few more minutes and don't forget we can always come back as a married couple." She smiled leaning in to give him a light kiss. Ana was happy right here on the ground in his arms. There was plenty of time to make a simple romantic meal before any vows. "We could grab some different seasonings when we get back to the Ranger and season up some chicken breasts. Pick a side and add some vegetables." It would be a simple meal yet it would be new. [member="Orick T'ane"] had a wide variety of spices and many that they had yet used. They could make something simple into an elegant special dish that was all theirs.

Her kisses always hammered home how lucky he was that she was with him, they were something he enjoyed every moment that he got one. He smiled as he listened to her speak about things they would do as a married couple. " This is very true, I can't wait to take my wife out on a tour of this planet that's almost as beautiful as she is." Rising to his feet, he held out a hand for her to help her off of the ground.

He reached down and began to clean up the picnic that they had laid out. Every time she would try to help he would swat her hand away, making sure that the only thing she was able to grab ws the blanket that they had brought. When it was just the two of them, he had no problem pampering her, he knew that she was more than capable of doing anything that she wanted. Hell she was a master force user, but that didn't mean that he didn't want to make her feel special by doing things for her. "That sounds excellent, I recently picked up a few new things while I was on Onderon, a few new vegetable choices as well. There might be something that catches your eye once you take a look at it, you are the master chef after all."

Once everything was packed up and they were both ready to go he pulled [member="Anastasia Rade"] in close and gave her a firm hug. No words were said, he just wanted to enjoy her closeness for another few seconds. Everything about her was perfect to him, he even loved her lingering scent. It was a simple perfume, but it was exotic enough that he didn't know anyone else that used it and everytime he got a whiff of it he thought of her, and the first time they met. the magical night that changed everything for both of them.

Using his arm to help balance herself Ana got up off the blanket and tried to help her fiancée try to clean up their little picnic. She soon found that he wanted to it himself so Ana resorted to folding up the blanket that they had brought. He was always doing simple things for her to show him he cared. She hated having to leave this beautiful place but Ana had a feeling that they would be back. It wasn’t long before her thoughts drifted to the special night they had planned. Ana was excited yet also nervous as to how the evening would go. The weather was something she couldn’t control and Ana could only hope it cooperated and it didn’t rain on them.

“That sounds perfect, we can pick up some of those vegetable and the spices before we head back.” She smiled as she bagged up the blanket before putting the bag itself back in the compartment on the speeder. She smiled at him as her arms wrapped around him as she was brought in for a hug. @OrickT’ane was everything Ana could have ever hoped for and more. It was the little things that he did that made Ana feel special and loved. She would never let a day go by without telling and showing him how much she loved him. Happiness she learned was a rare commodity in this galaxy that Orick and she had found in each other. It was something that she would cherish always.

They just stood there for a few moments in each other’s arms not saying anything. After giving him a light kiss on the lips Ana let go of him to get on the speeder. They had vegetables to pick out, chicken and Ana needed to find something to wear before tonight. It was a lot of steps but each one would be a lot of fun. Even though she was a Mandalorian and this was last minute she still wanted to wear something pretty.

It wasn't long before the two had sped of back to the ship to grab the few things that they would need for that special meal. The next time they took this speeder out they would be husband and wife. Ana couldn't help but smile as that thought crossed her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom