Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Are the Sunshine of My Life

"Good Morning, sleep well?" She smiled turning her head from the sandwich she was wrapping to give Orick a kiss back. Ana had wanted to stay in bed all day with him but it was supposed to be a beautiful day. She didn't want to miss out on the chance to go cave exploring and eat a picnic lunch in the forest with him while they were on vacation. They were bound to have a few rainy days here where they could just lay around and eat breakfast in bed. Turning back around Ana began to put the sealed containers in a bag that she had brought with her. The salad, sandwiches, and potato salad ought to be fine in the bag while they were off exploring. They would be safe from any rain or animals that may try to eat their lunch plus it was easier to carry than a picnic basket.

Now with lunch complete Ana spun around and wrapped her around his waist pulling him in closer for a proper kiss. Pulling back she smiled at him trying her best to focus and not drag him back off to bed. It was hard though as [member="Orick T'ane"] had neglected to put on a shirt and her eyes were beginning to wander down his chest now. Bring thing back to his eyes her hands gently ran and up and down his back. "I was thinking of cave exploring and a picnic lunch for today. Sound good?" Ana had a feeling he would agree to whatever it was she wished to do just as if he had a burning desire to go somewhere Ana would follow him. "We can take the speeder you brought out to the mountain because it would be quite a hike out there. I rather save my energy for exploring."

The mess that the two had left on the table last night had already been cleaned up by Ana before she had made lunch. She liked keeping things neat and leaving food out like that was not something she liked doing. Things happened though like last night and the thought of it made her smile.

Orick nodded, " I slept great, having you to hold while I sleep makes it even better." Orick looked at the counter and saw all of the food that [member="Anastasia Rade"] had prepared and gave a slight whistle, "Cyar'ika, you do know we're only going out for a day right?" He chuckled. Ana loved to be prepared, not that it bothered him, but he liked to tease her that she always brought along enough supplies to last for ten times what they would need.

She turned and wrapped her arms around his waist and her kiss ignited a fire inside of him that threatened to ruin their plans for the day with another trip to the bedroom, but she had her heart set on going cave exploring and he wanted to make sure that her vacation was perfect, so if she wanted to do it, it was going to happen. "That sounds lovely, nadetr be ner kar'ta. I can't wait to check this planet out, and the speeder will make everything so much faster. We just need to go back to the ship to get it." He didn't mention that he had a special surprise waiting for her on the ship, something he had been waiting on giving to her until he had enough time to properly give it to her.

He saw the dishes neatly stacked in the drying rack and frowned, he had totally forgotten the mess they had left on the table the night before, she had distracted him from his original plan. He wanted her to do nothing that required her to cook or clean yesterday and he left the plates and the food on the table. He frowned slightly and made himself a mental note to not let it happen again, days where she was getting pampered would be perfect.

" What do you need me to carry to the ship?" He said as he made his way back to the room long enough to grab his boots and a simple white shirt.

She could agree with his sentiments on having a good night's sleep. Ana slept more peacefully in his arms than she did without him. It was something that she could get used to even on the Ranger. The current cabin that she slept in could be used for extra storage or something. She had a feeling he wouldn't mind that little arrangement at all. I do but it never hurts to have a little extra just incase," she smiled giving him another kiss. If they wanted a snack they wouldn't be scrambling for something in the forest. It was good to be prepared and she knew he was just teasing her.

Ana could only smile as he spoke his love for her in Mando'a no less. She would never get tired of hearing his declaration of love for her and she planned to remind him of her love for him in not just words but her actions as well. "It will be nice to just take our time exploring and just enjoy spending time together. No deadlines, no rush, just you and me." She smiled giving him a quick kiss before unwrapping her arms from him as she turned to grab the bag. While there was no rush to do anything Ana was genuinely excited to see the wonders of this planet.

"I think we are good, I was just planning to bring the bag which I can carry. " She called to him as she put on her boots before heading to the door. Reaching for [member="Orick T'ane"] hand Ana walked out of the cabin to where they had parked the ship a few miles away. It wouldn't take them long to get there. Soon enough they would be zooming off on a speeder into the jungle.

Orick took her hand and they began to walk to where he had parked the ship on the small private landing pad. He liked that the pad was a distance away because it gave them the illusion that they were all alone with nothing around them. " So I was wondering about buying a new set of armor, do you have any suggestions?" He knew that [member="Anastasia Rade"] was an armorsmith and her input would help a lot with him picking the right gear to use.

They walked for a while and he took the bag with the food from her, even after she argued with him about it and he stopped and pulled her close for a short, soft kiss. The walk was perfect after that, they held hands the rest of the way. He could see the ship in the distance sand he knew that it was only going to take little while longer until they managed to reach it.

" Before we leave I need to get something from my cabin, It won't take long." He said as he playfully swung their arms back and forth. He had waited forever to give her this small token of his affection, but he wanted to make sure she felt the same way so that he could avoid embarrassing himself.

Ana had proudly made her own armor with the help of her brother. She didn't forge many things but Ana enjoyed watching and helping when she could. She couldn't think of any good armor for him to buy but than an idea hit her. "I'll make you a set of custom-made armor." She turned slightly to look at him as they continued walking.

Ana wanted the man she loved to have the best armor out there so that he would be safe, so that after the battle he could come home to her. The armor would also serve as a reminder of her love for him whenever he wore it. He already had her heart. This would just be a small token of the love she had for him.

After a few protests Ana allowed him to carry the bag the rest of the way to the ship. It really wasn't that heavy but if he really wanted to be all gentleman like Ana wasn't going to stop [member="Orick T'ane"] .

"Oh? Ok, I'll wait right here." Ana had no clue what it was he was going in his cabin for. If she had to take a wild guess she would say a blaster. Even though these jungles were said to be peaceful it was better to be safe and prepared. Either way, Ana wasn't too concerned on what it was he went to go get. Her mind was focused more on the trip ahead of them.

Orick smiled at the offer of armor. [member="Anastasia Rade"] had offered to help make him a set of armor and he couldn't help but pull her close for a soft hug as they walked. " That would be awesome. I've never built my own armor before and I would love to know that we built it together." He gave her a kiss on the cheek as they walked towards the ship.

He tapped in the security code to disarm the ship and the cargo doors slid open silently. the cargo hold was empty except for the single speeder bike mag locked to the floor. He placed the bag on the floor and shook his head, " You are not in fact waiting here." He grabbed her by the hand and pulled her after him. " This involves you too." He opened the door to his cabin and pulled her inside with him. He took her by the shoulders and placed her in the center of the room. Turning he tapped the light switch, off and the room darkened, again showing the map of the galaxy on the ceiling. The map was exactly like it had been before except that there was a small piece missing.

He knew that Ana had seen the map many times, and he knew that she had spotted Mandalore on it, but today it was missing. She should notice that there was a small piece of the map cut where Mandalore used to be. Orick made his way to the back of the room and opened a small smugglers hiding spot. Even if she was watching him she wouldn't be able to see what was in his hands. He moved so that he was behind her and he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. " The day that we met, I figured that you would just be a conversation to help the day pass. In my wildest dreams I never thought we would be here now." He dropped the item in his hand and it dangled there on a ultrachrome chain, it was the piece of the map that was missing.

The single piece of durasteel was small, maybe an inch high by an inch wide, but it held the small bit of the map that was missing. " When I got this ship I put the map up so that I could always wake up knowing that there was always a good day, but everyday I spend with you has been a better day than ever." He pulled the chain around her neck and lightly clipped it together. As he finished he spun her around so that they were face to face. " This map was my greatest treasure, until I met you." He fingered the small piece of metal around her neck and smiled. " You complete me in more ways than I could ever imagine. This little piece of metal is the final piece of my map, Mandalore. Your home, it's always with you now, and when you're away it's a piece of me that's with you always. My map.. My life won't be complete without you in it."

He had talked for longer than he intended, the words just seemed to ramble on once he started. He didn't want to talk any longer, he pulled her close and he pushed into a passionate kiss that allowed him to express his feelings easier than the words did. He flowed into her like molten fire, he felt his soul flow through this kiss. He was giving her everything in this moment, he feared nothing when he was with her, he wanted nothing at all because he had her. In this moment he loved her more than he would ever be able to tell her.

Without question Ana allowed herself to be led to their cabin as her mind raced as to what he had up his sleeves. She curiously watched as he left her in the middle of the room to turn off the lights illuminating the map of the galaxy on the celling. The two spent many nights just looking up at the celling snuggled up enjoying each others company. Those were the best nights that she had ever had and as the two grew together as a couple they only got better. As she continued to look up at the map she noticed that a piece of the map at been cut out. Slightly tilting her head to the side to get a better view it registered in her mind that the missing planet was Mandalore.

Turning away from the map her gaze fell to Orick in hopes of an explanation but found him in the back pulling something out from a cubby hole. This left Ana with even more questions and the thought that perhaps that something was for her. Ana's heart began to beat at a more rapid pace in anticipation as he grew closer to her stopping right behind her.

As he dropped the item in front of her Ana found herself lost for words as Mandalore dangled in front of her on a chain. Before she could really process this [member="Orick T'ane"] had clipped the necklace around her neck before spinning her around to him. Reaching a hand up to the necklace she gentle ran a finger along it as she listened to his words her eyes never leaving his.

The gift was perfect, something he made just for her out of love. It was not only thoughtful and sweet but something that held great meaning to both of them. This necklace was truly something special, she would wear it and cherish it always. When they were apart she would have this little token that he gave her as a reminder of his love. Ana could feel herself becoming emotional and was doing her best to not cry even though they would be tears of happiness. Nobody had ever given her anything like this before and she doubted that anything could ever top it. It was priceless to her, worth more than all the gold in the galaxy.

Ana had no idea how she had gotten so lucky to have met her soul mate by chance at a cantina but she didn't care. He was her world and Ana would do anything for him. As much as she was his missing piece of the puzzle he was hers and together they were complete. Letting go of the necklace Ana opened her mouth as if to speak but instead found herself pulled into a passionate kiss. Almost instinctually her arms wrapped around his waist pulling him closer and deeper into the kiss. She could feel the magic between them, the fireworks through his kiss and she opened herself up to bare her soul to him though the kiss. Her lips only leaving his for few breaths before finding his once again. Ana wanted him to know how much all of this meant to her, how much he meant to her. He gave her life meaning, without him Ana would be lost.

"It's beautiful Orick, I love it." She spoke finally as their lips parted for more than a few seconds. The necklace meant more than words could describe to Ana. She hoped he realized as such. "I'll cherish it forever. I love you," she smiled before pulling him in for another deep passionate kiss as her hands did begin to wander lightly running along his back. The caves that they were to explore today where far from her mind. All there was right now was him.

His smile matched her as she told him how he felt about it and him. She wanted to pull her into another long kiss but he wanted to share his heart with her as well. " I love you with every fiber of my being, you are my life." He said as he pulled her in for a kiss to end all of their kisses. He turned a bit and took a step back, he knew exactly where the bed was and he had on fear of hurting either one of them as he pushed off with his legs and leaned back, falling onto the soft bed. His arms held Ana tightly against him and the momentum of his fall would pull her with him.

Orick turned his body at the last second so that they landed together on their sides. They never even had to break off the kiss as they fell, their bodies impacting on the bed as they pulled each other into the deep kiss. He wasn't ready to release her and he wrapped his arms around her tightly, his fingers gripping her back firmly. He felt her top between his fingers and her skin and he wanted nothing to do with it. He wanted to rip it off of her, but he wouldn't. [member="Anastasia Rade"] was his wife, regardless of whether they said the words yet or not, she was his mate and he would never leave her side.

He began to pull her shirt off and he didn't really think she would argue about missing the caves. He had to break the kiss long enough to pull her shirt off and he heard her giggle as he did so. The lights were already off and they got to spend the time exploring each others bodies with just feel alone. With nothing to interrupt them and no concept of time, they could take all of the time they needed to get it right.

The lack of a clock made it hard to Orick to know how long they had been in the cabin, but he knew that they had both fallen asleep in each others arms. He rolled over so that he was laying against her, his fingers lightly dancing along her shoulder. He traced small icons on her skin with just his finger tip. He loved everything about her, even the way that her skin felt. She was the only thing he cared about and he never wanted to let her go. He gave her a soft kiss on her shoulder s he wrapped his arm around her and closed his eyes again. Sleep wasn't necessary, but he wanted to lay here with her until she woke up.

The last two days had found the couple entangled in each other time and time again. It was clear they could not get enough of each other and were happy falling into bed together rather than cave exploring. The way they acted one would think that they were on their honeymoon and in Ana’s eyes they were. Orick was her husband and she his wife even though they hadn’t taken the vow. Through his perfectly placed kissed and touches, which drove her wild, Ana could tell that he felt the same as she did. They fit together perfectly.

A few hours later Ana’s eyes fluttered open to find Orick peacefully resting by her side. This was something that she would get to do every day, wake up to him. Sighing happily she leaned in to give a quick kiss on the cheek as her hand went to find his to intertwine with. It wasn’t long before his eyes opened now that she was awake. “Good Afternoon my love,” she smiled leaning forward again to give him a kiss on the lips.

“I think we may have to postpone our cave trip until tomorrow.” Ana had no quarrels about this in the slightest. This was vacation, they were supposed to have fun and Ana had no burning desire to do anything but be in his arms. “We could still take a walk in the forest and find a place for our picnic. I would hate for the food to go to waste.” Ana had put some extra little goodies in the bag that she knew he would like just to show him she cared. It wouldn’t top [member="Orick T'ane"] gift but then again, nothing ever would.

She could imagine them finding some beautiful clearing where they could enjoy their picnic and maybe even watch the sunset. It would be a nice way to end a perfect day. Ana was just hopeful that they wouldn’t be bothered by any of the creatures that called this planet home.

Orick opened his eyes for the second time since they had flopped into the bed and smiled as he saw Ana looking at him. He loved opening his eyes and seeing her laying there next to him. " Good afternoon, beautiful." He said as he pulled her closer. He was never gonig to get tired of knowing that [member="Anastasia Rade"] would be there when he woke up. He wondered if they would end up in bed all day, he knew that she wanted to explore the planet and he didn't want to keep her inside all day if she wanted to go out. He also found it hard to get out of bed when she was there with him, he just wanted to lay there with her all day.

He kissed her on the forehead and smiled. " If you want to go out and spend the rest of the day exploring then I'm up for it. I know you made some wonderful food, and I don't want to waste a single moment of this trip." He fought hard to avoid doing it, but he pulled himself away from her and stood. He had to turn the lights on to find his clothes, and he caught a quick glimpse of Ana and he almost turned the lights back off again. She was the most perfect woman he had ever seen and he fought his urges and found his clothes. He collected her clothes for her and handed them to her, " I think that if you don't hurry up, this day will end up with us not leaving this cabin." He said jokingly. He would make sure that they visited a few places before the day was over.

He didn't want to leave her but he opened the cabin door and glanced back at her one last time. " I'll get the speeder loaded up and ready to go. You just make yourself look perfect like usual." He walked off and began to get the speeder ready.

Ana couldn’t help but groan slightly as he got up off the bed. As much as she did want to explore the wonders of this planet she would have been perfectly happy spending the rest of the day in this cabin. She had to fight her urge to pull him back onto the bed with her as he handed her clothes. “I know,” she grinned as she got out of the bed and quickly dressed herself. It would be extremely easy for both of them to forgo the exploring and have the picnic in bed.

Once he had left to go fix get the speeder ready Ana took a few minutes to clean up their cabin. Most things were bolted down so it wasn’t terribly messy. The sheets however had been balled up and thrown to the side along with one of the pillows which she found on the other side. Even though Ana knew that it wouldn’t be staying like this for long she liked keeping things tidy.

After the bed had been remade Ana headed to the refresher. Glancing in the mirror she was able to see the necklace that he had made for her dangling around her neck. Since he had put the necklace on her Ana had a chance to really look at it. She couldn’t help but smile as one of her fingers gently ran along the front of it. She was truly one of the lucky ones to find someone like @Orick T’ane in this galaxy. He was some kind of wonderful and this small token of his love was something she would cherish forever along with his love. Sighing happily she did one quick spin in the mirror to make sure she looked alright before grabbing the bag to go meet him outside by the speeder.

Shouldering the bag she walked out to where Orick was messing with the speeder. “All ready to go?” She smiled placing a light kiss on his cheek. As she waited for an answer she glanced around to all the trees around them wondering which way to go. “I don’t think it matters which direction we go. We are bound to find something. What do you think?” Ana was fine going off and exploring anything with him. She knew no matter what it was they found or didn’t find she would be just fine.

Orick had the speeder unlocked and the food packed away in the small storage compartment, He had the engines on and he had checked to ensure that the fuel cells were at 100%. He saw [member="Anastasia Rade"] appear in the doorway to the crew compartments and he had to stop and smile, he was always stunned when she walked into a room. No matter how many times he saw her do something as simple as walk through a door, it always managed to make his heart flutter.

He smiled as she walked up, " I'm ready cyar'ika. I will find a good spot for us, but I'm not sure that I can find anything as amazing as you are." He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and he slid the bike out of the cargo hold. Once he had the bike outside of the hold and Ana was outside of the ship he closed the cargo door and entered the security code. He turned and smiled at her as he approached the bike. " Just wrap your hands around my waist and hold on tightly, I'll find us a good spot to have a late lunch." He sat on the bike and flipped the engines on. He craned his head and looked back at Ana and waited.

once she was on and her arms held him firmly he pulled the throttle back and they sped off onto the grassy plains around them He didn't have a direction that he would go, but he remembered that there was a path that he saw nearby as they were landing. He didn't know where it was going to lead them but he was sure that they would have fun because they were together.

“I know you’ll find the perfect spot for us,” she whispered in his ear as she climbed onto the speeder behind him. Wrapping her arms around him she held on tight as he sped off onto the plains. Ana had no idea where he was taking her nor did she much care. She had no agenda for this trip or burning desire to see anything. All Ana really wished to do was spend quality time with the man she was madly in love with.

As they zoomed off into the forest Ana turned her face to the side leaning it against his back. She was hoping to get a better view of the land from this angle even though they were going rather fast. Most of the terrain blended together as they continued their journey and Ana made a mental note to do some actual walking along in the forest while they were here. Perhaps after dinner but she wasn’t about to make any official plans.

[member="Orick T'ane"] made speeder flying look easy the way he easily dodged any obstacle in their way and there were a lot of them. Trees did not grow in a straight line but curved a little just enough to make things a little difficult. If it had been Ana driving they would have been going much slower but luckily she didn’t have to worry. She instead got to take a nice ride with her arms wrapped around him.

Orick felt [member="Anastasia Rade"]'s warmth against his back as they rode along through the grass and trees. He didn't have any idea where they would go, but he was just going to ride until he found the right spot. He didn't really care if they found a spot or not, they were together and he was happy because of it. She was his world and as long as she was there he would be complete.

He circled back through a small crop of trees as he shifted back to a small path that he had seen. The trees got thicker as they moved deeper into the forest, and there seemed to be less sunlight flowing through the leaves. He was reminded of Terrijo, the last fight they had been on together. They were riding speeders that day too, fought pirates and then spend the next week inventorying warehouses of stolen goods.

He found the trail and he increased the speed on the bike, he wasn't worried about hitting anything, he could fly one of these things blindfolded. He finally found the small side trail he was looking for and he veered hard to the right and increased the speed again to almost dangerous levels. Once he saw the clearing in the distance he smiled. Ana couldn't see what was ahead so when the trees opened up into the clearing that was on the small hill he smiled. He slowed his speed down to a crawl and circled the clearing a couple of times, allowing her to see everything. As he stopped he turned his torso to look back at her with a smile on his face, " Well? Does this meet your approval?"

"It's perfect," she smiled leaning in to give him a quick kiss. The little rolling hill that he had passed looked like the perfect spot for their late lunch. Ana would have brought wine and cooked something more elegant had she known they were going to be eating later. She knew though that they would both enjoy what she had packed up for them. It wasn't really about the food anyway but instead about spending quality time together. One day she could see them getting a nice little house somewhere and settling down a little.

Hopping off of the speeder she went around to grab the bag out of the compartment in back. The hill wasn't too big but you could see the tops of some of the trees from here. Slinging the bag over her shoulder before walking over in that direction. The peacefulness of the firest was something that Ana had always loved. Nothing but the sound of birds and trees rustling in the wind for miles. It was in a place not unlike this one in which she had found Ghost, her little gray and white ball of fluff. He was a full grown wolf now running the forests of Mandalore coming to visit every once in awhile.

Arriving at the spot she set the bag down on the grass as she opened it up to pull out a pink blanket. Despite its color the blanket was big enough for three big people to lay on which was shown as it was unfolded and laid it out. It was the best blanket to use for something like this though Ana normally used it to keep herself on cold nights.

Plopping down on the blanket she grabbed the bag and began to set the containers in a corner of the blanket. They could eat whenever they wished or just lay back and enjoy being outside. "I think we picked the perfect place for our vacation, don't you think?" She smiled. If she could get away with staying here with [member="Orick T'ane"] forever Ana would.

Orick frowned as Ana hopped off the bike, he had gotten very comfortable with her clinging to his back. He pulled the bike around and cut the engines off. The bike settled down on it's feet and he hopped off.

He saw that [member="Anastasia Rade"] had pulled a pink blanket off and he let out a soft chuckle. He watched her for a minute as she pulled out the containers with the food and set them in one of the corners. He was intending on waiting for her to finish placing all of the stuff out onto the blanket before he dropped down onto the blanket next to her, " I think that I may have landed on my head and might still be asleep." He said as he leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. " This can't be real." He looked around at everything; the food, the scenery and finally back at her.

He was lucky beyond the ability to explain, Ana was everything he had dreamed off and more, and she was here with him on a vacation that they had planned together. It had to be a dream. " I can't believe that I found you." He said and gave her another soft soft kiss. He lay back and spread his arms wide. He just looked up at the sky and smiled. He didn't need food, or water, he had everything he needed right next to him, in the woman he loved.

“I can’t believe we found each other,” she smiled scooting closer so that she could lie down beside him in his outstretched arms. As she lay her head down on his shoulder Ana tilted her head to the side for a moment to lightly kiss him on the cheek. She understood how he felt as she too thought that perhaps this was some sort of fairy tale that she had made up in her head. This was all far too good to be true but here he was right beside her and she couldn’t be happier. Now that she had found him, Ana couldn’t see a life without him.

Sighing happily Ana turned to look up at the clouds in the sky wondering what the future held for them. Before meeting Orick, Ana had never really thought of what she wanted out of life. She had always been focused on training, surviving the day and the next battle. It helped keep her sane for many years and it had been easier to be closed off than open to love again. Things were different though with @Orick T’ane, he completed her and she saw herself settling down with him. Beyond that, the future was something they would figure out and face together.

“I love you Orick,” she began turning slightly to face him. “In my heart, I’m already your wife and you my husband. I don’t want to wait to marry you." Ana knew the gravity of what she was asking him but Ana had never been surer of herself. Orick was the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with and waiting seemed silly to her. What were they waiting for? She didn’t need or want a big ceremony or party. All she needed and wanted was him. Ana could feel her heart begin to beat quicker as if she was nervous of his response.

Orick sighed contently as [member="Anastasia Rade"] put her head on his shoulder, she was warm and her skin felt soft against his body. He smiled and closed his eyes as she leaned over to kiss him, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. They had spent less than two days on vacation together and he was trying to figure out how to pencil in another vacation. He closed his eyes and just lay there.

The ability to just be with her was something that he wasn't used to. They didn't have to speak or move or even do anything, there mere presence was enough for them to smile and enjoy each other. They had originally planned to go exploring and see the many wondrous things the planet had to offer, but instead they had done some exploring of a different kind before they could even leave the Ranger.

He heard her words and he lay there for a second, his breath was caught in his lungs. She had really said it, and he wanted to tell her yes, he wanted to pick her up and kiss her forever, but he had to remember to breath first. He rolled over and pushed himself up with his arms so that he was hovering over her and he looked down at her face, he wasn't afraid to answer her, she knew he was going to say yes, he just wanted to remember this moment, her face was beautiful, her hair arrayed around her on the blanket. He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead, the smile on his face was so bright that she could have seen it with her eyes closed.

" You had me at I love you." He said as he kissed her again, a full powerful and passionate kiss. He felt her love through the kiss, the connection they shared was much deeper than he could have ever imagined. She was more than just his wife, or his partner, she was his soul mate, and he knew that he would forever be by her side no matter what the galaxy threw at them. As he broke the kiss he smiled down at her, his face contorted into his usual post kiss goofy look. " I can't deny you anything my love. I want nothing more than to marry you."

Despite already knowing his answer before he said it Ana couldn’t help but be a little nervous until he kissed her. They did a lot of kissing but each kiss was unique and special his love radiated from them all. The kiss in response to her marriage proposal was so powerful and full of emotion that her whole body began to tingle in response. Her arms wrapped around him to pull him deeper into it before it broke. As it did, she could still feeling that little warm tingling throughout her whole body. Trying to catch her breath Ana just laid there all smiles as she got lost in his eyes so lost in fact she almost didn’t hear the answer to her question.

Bringing a hand up to his cheek she gently caressed it as for now she could only smile. She was the happiest, luckiest girl in the galaxy. When she was with @Orick T’ane she was complete, he was that missing piece to her puzzle. He wasn’t only her husband to be but her true love, her soul mate and she knew they could weather whatever the galaxy threw at them together.

The thought of eloping and starting their happily ever after together on some peaceful remote planet crossed her mind. She knew that wasn’t going to happen and it didn’t matter to her, Ana would happily settle down or go anywhere with the love of her life. Tilting her head slightly she gave him a light kiss on the cheek. “What do you think of getting married while we are here on vacation?” Ana had thought of waiting until they got to Mandalore but this place held more meaning to both of them. The ocean was where they had confessed how much they truly loved each other. It seemed rights to her do it here but if he had other ideas Ana would happily go with that.

Ana knew that they wouldn’t be able to stay here forever but she hoped that they would be able to take another vacation like this together soon. She even liked the idea of coming back here with him and making this their own little paradise.

He dropped down beside her again, and he once again closed his eyes. Her body was right there next to his, and he needed nothing else in the galaxy to feel happy. He could lose everything and be a beggar but as long as she loved him he would feel like a king. She had just finished asking about getting married while they were on vacation and he smiled. He knew that she was serious, they had talked about this very thing only the night before. The process took all of a breath of air from both of them, they recite the vows to each other, and then live by those vows. He was of the opinion that grand weddings and festivities were a waste to begin with. Ana was of the same mentality, their love needed no pageantry, just each other.

He knew that she wouldn't have even brought it up if she wasn't serious about it. For Mandalorians, marriage was a sacred affair and it was taken very seriously. He thought back to their visit to Mandalore and his first meeting with her brother, and he knew that he had passed that test well enough. This was different though, this was more than meeting the family and not getting the crap kicked out of him, this was becoming part of the family. Becoming a Mandalorian, no matter what happened. He would gain more than a wife, even if that's all he cared about. He would gain hundreds of thousands of brothers and sisters, family that would fight by his side and drink with him wherever he went. He would go from having no family to having the biggest family in the galaxy. But she was the only piece that he truly cared about, the one person in the galaxy he truly cared about.

" Meh gar malyasa'yr ganar ni, Ni malyasa'yr hanvioa gar staabi jii." He said to her as he rolled over again and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. He roped his head up with his hand and just stared at her, his free hand moving down to grip her hand, fingers interlaced. [member="Anastasia Rade"] was beautiful and he was gorigto tell her that every day that they were together, just so she would always know how lucky he was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom