Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You and Me

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

MALACHOR V

It was rare for Circe to be called back to the old stomping grounds of the Sith Empire. In particular, the Trayus Academy. Her abandoned laboratory was still located here, sans valuables and experiments, and she had received an anonymous message from someone, someone who evidently was seeking to meet her for unknown reasons. The transmission was encrypted, but even decrypted it did not reveal the identity of who had desired her presence here.

She would find out soon enough.

It was a dangerous gamble to travel this far into old Imperial space, which had become a cesspool of anarchy and constant skirmishes after the Empire holding it together had collapsed like a house of cards in the wake of the Great War, but the Sith Lord Kaine Zambrano trusted his instincts on this matter. He had come alone, in an unassuming and utterly normal civilian vessel, and had been waiting patiently at the ruins of what used to be the Sith Lord Circe Savan's laboratories on the planet of Malachor V. He had recently been to this world, to initiate a trade between the rogue Rave Merriil and himself. He had willingly given up the Holocron of Belia Darzu, of which he had learned all of its secrets, in exchange for a Sith Sword that could devour the souls of the recently slain. He did not possess the sword on his person at this moment, but he still possessed his signature lightsaber attached firmly to his hip.

He could feel her now, approaching her own lair on the directions of the anonymous message he had sent to her prior to coming here himself.

Now he would just wait for her, standing out in the open and with nothing to conceal himself.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

"Kaine."

She paused, eying the Sith Lord with a degree of intense curiosity, Here then was the man whom she had once pledged fealty to. Whom she knew inside and out - quite literally - and whose child she had once carried - then a certain Ruferalhuin had killed it, which disturbed Circe greatly. "I'm surprised you would come all the way out here to Malachor. I would've assumed you were carrying on with your own agenda. What brings you to the ruins of my lab?"

Ah, there she was.

"Perhaps this is part of my personal agenda, Savan."

He regarded her with his iconic cold glare that he gave practically everyone, and uncrossed both of his arms as he slowly strode up towards her. His armor gleamed in the gloom of the ruins, and his armored sabatons carved craters in the ruined earth with each step he took towards the other Sith Lord. An intimidating durasteel mask covered his face, and only the burning gleam of his eyes revealed the mighty Epicanthix warrior within. "And why have I come to this ruined laboratory in the boondocks of nowhere?" He chuckled darkly as he stood face to face with Savan.

"I have come for you, or more specifically I have come looking for you."

"I have a gift for you, Savan."

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

"Really?" Circe raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Kaine usually wasn't the sort to give gifts to anyone. "Then I am... eager to receive your gift. Might I inquire as to what sort of present you are giving me?" Circe was curious as to whether it was big, like a ship, or small, like a gemstone. Perhaps it would be valuable, perhaps not... Kaine had a nasty habit of being exceptionally enigmatic regarding most if not all things.

Kaine chuckled again, and with a simple snap of his fingers he summoned forth several servants carting in a large iron crate bound by locks and chains. The servants would wheel the box over near where Savan stood, and then they would quickly begin to undo the multitude of chains and locks covering the box. Why would there be such a large number of chains and locks on a box such as this? Well, maybe it was all up to what was contained within it, but then again maybe it was just the flair of dramatic effect when in reality there wasn't anything all too dangerous hidden within. Anyways, with the last lock undid, the front of the box fell wide open to at first reveal darkness, but then came a shuffling as the contents of the box came out into the light.

It was a child, roughly sixteen or seventeen galactic standard years, dressed in filthy rags and quite malnourished. What was most striking about this individual, was that he looked so much like Kaine himself, but there were quite a few differences. One such difference was the dark blue skin the child possessed. He gave a confused and somewhat frightened look towards Kaine, and gave a curious/hopeful look towards Savan.

"This is my bastard child, Gann. I gift him to you so you may do with him what you wish."

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Circe paused for a moment as she saw this child, clearly a bastard son of Kaine Zambrano, walk out into the light. The moment her eyes contacted those of the child, she immediately felt empathy for him. This empathy was the one thing that caused Circe to launch her next inquisition at Kaine.

"Alright, two quick questions..." She motioned for Gann to come over to him, placing an arm around him. "Firstly, how many more bastards do you have locked away somewhere?" She was curious as to how mighty his seed was to produce so many Kainespawn.

"Second... Could I have them all?"

"Your greed will consume you, Savan."

He waved his hand towards Gann with a contemptuous sneer, "I give you a single child, and that shall be enough. Do not provoke my ire now, girl. I had come here on good spirits, and I would hate it if my mood was soured because someone got too greedy." His sneer gradually turned into a amused smirk, "Take the child and go, before I change my mind." Kaine then turned to leave, his cloak fluttering behind him wildly as the wind picked up tremendously.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

"I would merely rather not see you end up wasting your resources feeding them and whatnot. I'm sure you understand, considering our... prior relationship." She grinned. "I will take good care of him. And if you ever have more bastards to offload, you know who to call." She smiled, placing an arm around Gann as she moved to return to her laboratory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom