Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yo. I want to RP, but my muse is mostly shot

Title mostly explains it, for the stuff not in the title though...

I can't seem to stop wanting to RP here, but I always end up losing interest somewhere down the line because I can't think of fully decent plotlines for public RPs and idk who Claudius would get along with yet to the point of a private thread.

Anyone feel like helping a rogue nobleman with finding his way around the galaxy?

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
Alright, I might as well lend my two cents here. You've had this character for two years now. Over two thousand posts. The first thing I'd suggest is, I don't know? Creating a new one? Star Wars has so many different races, fighting styles, factions to join, etc. It's like a RPG in that aspect. Maybe in one play through you join the Warriors guild and bash stuff. Then you restart as a sensitive cleric who eventually becomes a bard. Same thing with your own characters.

If you've already tried that, and/or want to stay on this character. I'd suggest joining a faction. Factions are the things that primarily facilitate RP on these forums. At least for me. With a faction comes a common enemy, a goal to strive for, and like minded individuals who can help push the limits of your IC Character. Instead of joining public threads whose sole purposes is for people to think up their own plot lines and go from there. Factions give you threads with preset goals and plots which seems like the thing you need right now due to your lack of muse.

And, last of all. If you really need someone to RP with I can always lend a hand. Lurcano often spends much of his time in the fight club, drinking, whoring, and a plethora of other things. I'm sure we could find something our characters could RP about.

[member="Claudius Edrob"]

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"]

I had many characters on this one account over 2 years. I rarely made character accounts for a while, which is why my dropdown list is so barren, but there is some sense to your 2 cents. I will join a faction if i can find one that would fit Claudius best

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
[member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Claudius Edrob"] Oh I see. Makes sense. Factions though, your best bet. If I never joined a faction, I'd probably be at less then a hundred posts right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom