Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YGOPro?

If anyone plays YGO pro aka Yugioh Pro (a dueling simulator) I'd like to have a few matches before my next championships D; Would be fun to meet new people who play that I don't know yet as well.

well I might download it and play you... my friend wants me to be on dueling network as well just don't like the XYZ summons it took me months to get use to synchro summons.

i can play dueling network its just it takes so much out of my credit while YGO dosent you should totes download it! @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

thad was amassing, though the first rules Thad did not need sacrifice, were crazy, you really could get rushed by a early blue eyes, red eyes or dark magician, and you were gone.
I acly got al my cards stolen once, so I hade to start ageing, was able o replace some and get some better decks though. @[member="Tobasu"]

Yeah its so crazy how much the game has changed, im still trying to pick my deck for the weekend. And the people who I normally test with are on holidays so I have no one besides you guys ;_; @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

well, if you want you could test it aliens me, if I get Thad program working, but I warn you, I haven't played a Mach in years, and even then it was just moasly friendly and fore fun between friends, never anything profacinal. @[member="Tobasu"]

Shure, can you give me a link to a download or something, and I have to leave soon, so I wont be able to use it till I am back, watt only should take a few hours, about 6 or 7 I geas. @[member="Tobasu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom