Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another strategic deal. (Circe)

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Aedan Miles was sitting in the command chair of the Dragoon's Roost the Impetus-class frigate that housed Dragoon squadron. A squadron of Devastator-class heavy fighters designed and piloted by Aedan Miles and the best pilots that the pirate captain could find. For now they were on their way to meet with someone who had spoke about possibilities of an agreement that Aedan found intriguing.

That someone, oddly enough, was a person Aedan was notorious for having issues with. Circe Savan had chosen to arrive in the area on board a CR90 Corvette, a relic she had salvaged during her wars in the Fringe. And evidently, it was time for the pirates to make some wheels and deals this evening.

"Ah, @[member="Aedan Miles"]... Good to see you again. I heard about your pirate organization and decided to offer my assistance with you establishing your operations."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Aedan bit back a curse as he listened to her and then smiled a false smile and bowed his head. "Lady Savan what a.... pleasure to see you here. What is this deal you have in mind?" Aedan off camera made a very subtle gesture to his men to mount up on their ships and be ready to fly.

"Well, it's simple. I know you want to do some raiding, preferably of Mandalorian or Republic assets, and I would very much like to assist you. I'm willing to provide you with shipyards, ships, repair facilities, and items you'll need for successful raids on bigger governments. In exchange, you help myself and those I'm an affiliate of with some of their own business. Sound fair enough?"

Well, she hoped it did.

@[member="Aedan Miles"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Aedan leans forward casually and smirks "I may be getting ships from the Sith that are going to be stripped of all armaments. I will need those replaced. ON top of that I have a number of ships that need to be repaired and rearmed and updated system and shield wise. All of these things when done will assure a series of successful raids against the Mandalorians. So I can see this agreement working out. Also I would like a list transmitted to me of ships you have available to use by the Corsairs."

"You mean ships that are part of the Imperial Starship Initiative's decommissioning project? We can refit and rearm those... Likewise with whatever ships you've salvaged. As well, the Empire's currently working on salvage operations. You know, Raxus Prime and whatnot. Those ships and spare parts can be brought to Serpena for refitting and reuse as a part of your armada. The scrap metal, too broken into pieces for use, can be melted down and used to manufacture new parts."

Ships available:
Venator-class Star Destroyers
Acclamator I-class Assault Ships
Acclamator II-class Assault Ships
Dreadnaught-class Heavy Cruisers
CR90 Corvettes
V'sett-class Ssi-Ruuk Fighter
Swarm-class Ssi-Ruuk Droid Fighter
Ssi-Ruuk Cruiser Analog
V-Wing Fighter
R-22 Spearhead Fighter

Aedan slowly nods his head as he then transmits his own list of ships that the Corsairs had gained from their agreement to fold the Maw Consortium into the Corsair Brotherhood ranks. "These ships were recently acquired in an agreement between two groups."

SHIPS ACQUIRED:
Five Dreadnaught-class heavy cruisers (non combat capable)
Two Broadside cruisers (Non combat capable)
Six Nebulon-B Frigates (Non combat capable)
Two Immobolizer 418 Cruisers (non combat capable)
Two Endurance-class carriers (non combat capable)
Two Recusant-class light destroyers (non combat capable)

After the list was sent he activated his com again "Those are the ships I need repaired and stored until I have enough men to crew them all."

"We can do that for you, Aedan. I assume you're willing to do some jobs for us as long as your vessels are stored there? It's likely the two of us together could persuade the Empire to allow us ships salvaged from Raxus Prime and restored to working condition here as a part of your forces too."

She smiled. Yes, Aedan would be very helpful in working with her goals. The Mandalorians and other galactic powers needed a bit more pressure. And he could provide that.

@[member="Aedan Miles"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Aedan leaned forward absently pressing his fingers together as he thought a small smirk crossing his lips. "I believe that I can do jobs for you at the price of a ship off your list per job that we do. If we actually attack someone and engage in a fight larger then planned the number will be 2 and then repairs to my vessels."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Aedan calmly nods his head as he leans back. "Yes I believe we are. I look forward to working with you in the future." As he spoke his Impetus-class slowly turned about as the ships flanking it followed and then all three ships leapt into hyperspace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom