Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet, Another Jedi Faction.

As the title suggests, I am working towards building another Jedi Faction; In this case, re-establishing the former Jedi Order that was based on Yutan during the Galactic Republic's time with some differences in how it's run (No political entanglements etc).

From what I have found thus far on Chaos, there seems to be a certain negative perspective taken towards Jedi Factions with the various groups that have sprung up since the split that formed the Silver Sanctum Coalition and the Jedi Academy Network, both of which were before my time yet have often been talked about since this characters creation and his often blatant in-character views towards adherence to the Jedi Code, tolerance and compassion blah blah blah...-So much so that I feel like this is a controversial goal especially having chosen the name with no originality what-so-ever (The Jedi Order).

There is however a reason to my madness and I'll pursue it either really, really slowly or it might pick up some traction with the help from others...

Since I joined the Galactic Republic before it's decline, Veiere often talked about a desire to see the Jedi Order fall back harder upon it's traditional roots. He held a Conclave waaay back on Yutan in attempt to help encourage this, hoping to better support the Faction as a whole while focusing specifically on the Jedi side of it. Since the factions decline, it's return to minor status and later the raiding of the Temple, the Commenor Systems Alliance is now looking to provide the worlds in that sector with their support/protection. In doing so, this has given Veiere the perfect opportunity to come back full circle and seek return the temple to it's former glory.

For a better look at the faction and how I hope it will work, click here. It is open for all to view and read over and for those who might be interested, to join. I'm posting this in the hope of not only getting some attention and potential members but also for the share sake of feedback in how I might better be able to improve on what's been put down thus far in the initial layout.

In the near future I would like to have my character reaching out to other factions of Jedi in the hope of co-operating in RP and sorting out some sort of mutual ground for lightsided roleplay. The choice of name was not solely exclusive to this faction but meant to encompass all Jedi across the board, a significant hope that it might act as a sort of hub for all Jedi Characters to be able to interact, regardless of the main faction they're prioritizing. In a sense, acting as Commenor does to other Major factions in providing a neutral ground to come together to interact, leaving behind their differences.

It's ambitious, it's been attempted before and it can go either way now but it is Veiere's end-goal to try to unite Jedi in some way to create more unity between them all. I know we'll never see one main faction of Jedi on Chaos so this seemed like the best bet.

Let me know what you think...

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
If Kay followed in a different path, as in not politics ( :p ), then this would be the road that she'd of gone down.

Maybe some day....lol

Oh who are we kidding? Politics won't let her go :p

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Honestly, I love your concept of a Hard-Liner Old School Jedi. If I knew how to write a Jedi character, I would create one solely for your idea alone. Instead, I'll say I love this. Good Luck!

[member="gdsryrox"] | [member="Calder Icehammer"]

You're both welcome to join and see if the shoe fits! Following the Dominion of Yutan (Heart of Democracy), we will be looking to do something more inclusive for the Jedi there in the Temple. I may open up with a new Conclave calling out to other Jedi in the hope of garnering support, friends and members. In the time-being, jump on into the faction if you like and perhaps get involved the dom if you can make it to Yutan early :)

[member="Darth Erebos"] | [member="Satia the Cruel"]

I appreciate the good feedback and hopefully live up to it in the end ! Here's hoping this doesn't leave me flat on my face :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom