Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yep...Spa Day

Spa_by_Ertugy.jpg
Foamwander Spa, Mos Eisley
Ever since the news that was dropped on the day of Celeste's birth, the Mandalorian known as Isley Verd had been working nonstop. Together with the Dread Guard, he had undertaken the grueling task of combating the remnants of the Sith Empire that had began to occupy worlds south of their former territory. Known as the Eastern Campaign, this effort kept the Mandalorian far from home and in the midst of constant battle. On a similar note, the Archon had been working herself to the point of exhaustion day in and day out. As one of the Executive Council, it fell upon her shoulders to represent the Confederacy in more ways than before; a task she triumphed at doing daily. However, the sad simple fact was...both Isley and Feena had been working so hard that months had gone by without a single message; save the basic progress updates.

And so, now blessed with a few weeks of leave, the Mandalorian scheduled a day for he and his best friend to catch up; and to relax. To this end, he had made reservations at high-end spa located in Mos Eisley with the intention of treating his dear friend to a day of rest, relaxation, and rejuvination. That, and he could really go for a full back massage at this point! Punctual as always, Isley was the first to arrive at the consierge's desk of the spa and went about the business of checking in for the both of them. He was early, of course, and fully anticipated that the Archon would be joining him in only a few moments' time. This was one of the rare occasions that Isley was seen outside of his armor and instead wore entirely civilian clothes. These consisted of a pair of sweatpants, sandals, and a cotton shirt.

The first step on their agenda was the massage parlour, which Isley was entirely looking forward to. It was to be his first, but he had heard wonderful things about massages and the establishment as a whole. Upon concluding his business with the clerk and returning his credit chit to its place in his wallet, the Mandalorian turned and looked to the front door; adjusting his shades to sit on top of his head.

@[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
Feena was recovering nicely. Her shoulder was just about healed, although she did occasionally still get some stiffness in it from time to time. The most painful thing now in her life was the sudden death of her Brother. That last bit of close family she'd had was gone. Her and her daughters were the last of her bloodline, if she didn't count the very snobbish and uncouth Princess. The first week had been the hardest, because she had to learn to balance mourning, work, and illness all at once. The second week... she felt a little numb. Her bank account had several zeroes added to it now from what she had inherited from Zaiden, but not ll the credits in the Galaxy could lessen the pain. She had no intention to use what had been inherited until the girls were of age anyway. It was all in a private savings account, untouchable for the time being.
And she still hadn't figured out what would be done with his estate. Sell it? But that just didn't seem right. She would have to really think about it.

Today was the start of a new week. Her medical leave of absence ended soon(despite the fact that she still worked from home, even if she technically wasn't supposed to) and she would be officially returning to work. But before then, she had received an invitation to take a trip to a spa from Isley, of all people. It was an odd thing to ask his boss, but she saw no harm in it. After the awful month she'd been having, a day to relax and let herself be pampered was just what she needed.
When she arrived, she smiled, seeing Verd waiting for her.

"To think that I would arrive after my second in command. I'm losing my touch."

@[member="Isley Verd"]

The Mandalorian could not help but smile as the Archon entered the lobby. It was the first time he had physically seen her in so long, and not a hazy holographic projection from his utility belt. To say the least, Isley missed her, so much so that he strode forth and snaked an arm around her waist. It was a surprise movement, for he then guided her into a brief embrace before releasing her; beaming all the while. "I know how much you value punctuality Feena. I'd be a poor second-in-command if I didn't arrive before you." he said. The sad, simple fact was...Isley was ignorant of current events. He did not so much as receive an after action report of the attempted assassination, nor did he have any clue that the Archon's sibling had perished.

However, perhaps the ignorance would help? For he was treating her to a spa day after all. Nothing like free massages and a hot tub to ease the troubles away. "Well, let's not wait around, they've got the massage tables all warmed up for us." he said, motioning for her to follow. He then led the way down the hall and to the left, as directed by the clerk. Then, he passed through the first door in the new hallway which brought him into the massage room. The Mandalorian promptly kicked off his sandals and placed them beside the door and stepped forward, taking a seat on the edge of one of the two massage tables. They each both side-by side and were surrounded by scented candles, already lit in order to cause the scent of vanilla to characterize the air.

A sign, written in Galactic Basic, bore the words: "disrobe to your comfort". To this end, Isley's eyes wandered to the screen that had been erected between the two tables and nodded; Feena would have as much privacy as she needed to get situated. He simply removed his shirt and laid back on the table, taking a calm inhale as he awaited the arrival of the masseuses. "Well, this looks like it'll be fun..."

@[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
Feena stiffened considerably at her employees embrace. Entirely against protocol, unprofessional. But then she relaxed at last. She was off duty. She could afford to be a little unprofessional. She sighed and a little awkwardly patted his back until he let go. Without a word, she followed into the room, sectioned off behind the screen.

As for Feena, she read the sign with little more than a shrug before stripping down to nothing. On the clock, she was neat and strict. She kept herself covered up to her neck. But off the clock? Nudity was hardly something she felt terribly embarrassed about. And the less she wore, the less it would get in the way. Besides, the screen ensured total privacy.
Without so much as a blush, she lay down on the table and waited.

"So, Isley," she began, casual as anything, "You've been... busy."

@[member="Isley Verd"]

"Busy is an understatement." he said flatly, wincing as the soreness accumulated over the course of the past months surfaced. Turning, he laid upon his stomach, looking over towards the screen. From where he laid, he could see the silhouette of her curves and purposefully averted his eyes. After all, it was those very same curves that caused him to momentarily look to the Light Side...but he knew that was a dead end. "And you've been just as busy. I hear the mountain of paperwork on your desk is legendary these days." A light chuckle escaped his lips at the thought. Before he could so much as think up another line of banter, their room was entered by a duo of female Twi'lek, blue and green. Both regarded Isley with a bow and the green-skinned masseuse strode over to Feena's portion of the room.

"Whenever you're ready, we can get started." she said, giving the Archon a polite bow as well. The same was repeated to the Mandalorian and he gave a thumbs up. The blue-skinned Twi'lek then set about laying a towel over his legs, pouring warm massage oil about his back, and starting at his shoulders. "The Eastern Campaign is almost over...I can finally take a karking vacation..." he remarked, before looking back over to the screen. "So what's new in your world Feena? Are you going to have Felicity start training as a Templar soon?"

@[member="Feena Mason"].

The Eternal Queen
Feena didn't want to think of the paperwork. She didn't want to think of work at all, but as always, it was ever present in the back of her mind. She was already building a schedule in her head, plotting out what she would do, how long it would take, and what order she would do it in. It all would have to be perfect if she could ever catch up.
She briefly flickered her gaze to the pretty green skinned twi'lek. She did always have a respect towards the beauty of the female gender. Natural beauty could be appreciated from anyone, and Feena was no exception. True, she preferred a male partner, but who hadn't experimented at least once in their youth? Without a response, she lay down on her stomach, head resting in her arms. The masseuse got the hint.

"So what's new in your world Feena? Are you going to have Felicity start training as a Templar soon?"

She was silent for a while, hardly allowing herself to enjoy the warm hands running over her shoulders. She didn't know what to say. So much had happened already. Most of it, personal. Too personal to share. The scar left by Zaidens death was still too raw to touch. Felicity had cried for so long about it...

"...I don't know," she answered, voice flat, devoid of any hint of, well, anything, "I don't know who I trust enough to teach her. And... I want to send her away for school. Somewhere that she can receive the best education. She... Her future is... complicated."

That was an understatement. She thought she could keep things simple for her. She thought her brother would have had kids of his own by now, children to inherit the family name from him, the title, the responsibility. But now... Well, Feena certainly didn't want it. She was already Archon. Why would she need to be Countess Feenarah too?

"...It's been a rough month."

@[member="Isley Verd"]

The silence was a hint to the Mandalorian that something was slightly amiss...but he dismissed it as nothing more than the Archon relaxing and enjoying the massage that the Twi'lek was giving her. By now, his blue-skinned massuese had commented on just how tense his shoulders were and was paying special attention to that area in particular. Isley reveled in the experience, for he carried the weight of the world on his shoulders at times; plus pounds upon pounds of beskar. When his best friend finally spoke, his voice was low and full of relaxation. "What do you mean you don't know who you trust enough to teach her? I'm right here." he said, with an edge of banter on his tone. Straightway, however, he recalled to whom he was speaking and made sure that his words were to be taken seriously. "I'll take her under my wing, if you trust me enough to do so...And as far as education goes, Manda has the best school system in Confederate space."

He paused, taking into consideration that her month had been rough. Not wanting to pry, he nodded. "I understand, and if it's any consolation, I'm here for you Feena. I don't know what all's happened in this past month...but I wish I wasn't out in the Campaign while it happened. I wish I was here to help you."

@[member="Feena Mason"].

The Eternal Queen
The green skinned Twi'lek ran fingers along her spine, almost tickling. If Feena was less distracted, she might have actually reacted.

"...Train her then," she responded, voice still flat as ever, "But she is my daughter and is more valuable than you can know. If anything happens to her, Verd..."

She let the threat hang in the air. She was a Mother. He would understand what she was getting at.

As for him not being there, she made no comment. It was true, she had felt abandoned. To have to be rescued by the Copnfedracys diplomat, because her friend and former bodyguard was nowhere to be found... It was humiliating. Probably another reason why she had insisted her attack be kept secret from him. It was still... amazing that he had managed to avoid finding out, after all, it had been on all the major news outlets on the planet. Archon attacked in own home! Sniper unknown!

He would figure it out someday, but not now.

"...She seems to be rather fond of your brother... Silas was it?"

She did not sound terribly pleased by this when she said it.

@[member="Isley Verd"]

"Nothing will happen to Felicity," he said solemnly in response to the maternal threat, "I will die before a single hair on her head is harmed." The Mandalorian totally understood, for in recent months, he had become a Father himself. He was just as overprotective and loving of his child as Feena was hers; if not more so due to the circumstances of her birth. Taking that into consideration, he then added his current train of thought. "I will protect your child, just as much as I would my own daughter." He was referencing Adela in this statement, and then gave a low exhale of relaxation when the Twi'lek began to massage further down his back. His interest was piqued once more when the conversation topic was changed and placed on an individual Isley scarce brought up.

"Really now?" he said in slight disbelief. "I did not know that Silas had made friends outside of the Jedi. I know I had to pull all sorts of strings to get him to Felicity's birthday party, but I was unaware that the two had become friends. What do you think of this?"

@[member="Feena Mason"].

The Eternal Queen
Daughter. Oh, she forgot. He had a kid now. That was... fast. She sighed, at last letting the sensation take her.

"...Felicity can not afford to be distracted," she answered after a moments consideration, "Your brother is... A complication."

She sighed, staring ahead at a painting on the wall. So tacky.

"I wonder... should I separate the two? I don't know... Perhaps she needs friends, but I'm worried...."

@[member="Isley Verd"]

"I'm no expert on parenting by any means...But I know that children need friends and interactions with others their age in order to develop normally. I'm sure you've taken this into consideration of course." he began, rolling his shoulders slightly as the masseuse returned to them. "Felicity will be occupied with training and her education. Silas is on Coruscant or Tython the vast majority of the time. I don't see the harm in the occasional playdate every now and again. This way, she is free from constant distracts but still has a friend."

@[member="Feena Mason"].

The Eternal Queen
Feena moaned very softly as the twi'lek started to rub her stiff shoulders.

"Careful," she whispered, "The injury."

The green skinned female nodded in understanding. Feena then turned her attention back to to Isley.

"A play date... Well, I suppose it couldn't really harm anything," she relented at last, "But, Coruscant you say? Why would Silas be there?"

@[member="Isley Verd"]

An large exhale escaped the Mandalorian in response to Feena's inquiry; and it was not the sort of exhale that came from relaxation. No, it was one of frustration. "Silas is on Coruscant because my father...learned that I was apart of the Sith Empire very briefly. I was declared Dar'manda, essentially a traitor, in the eyes of my people and only recently redeemed myself. My father thought it wise to make sure that his only 'good son' stayed far away from the Dark Side, so he tossed him in the Jedi Order first chance he got." Obviously this was a source of immense frustration for Isley, but he quickly reigned it in. "Apparently I'm a horrid person, according to good ol'Raki Verd." he spat.

@[member="Feena Mason"].

The Eternal Queen
Feena sighed. the Twi'lek was rubbing down her spine now.

"You know.... I was a Sith once."

First time she had confessed that to him, actually. It was something she had been terribly ashamed of once. Now though, she simply considered it a chapter in her story. Not bad, not good. That was just life. Her life.

"I found something out while I was with them. Good and evil are just words. Your actions are what really matter."

@[member="Isley Verd"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom