Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Years Gone By

Ballen-Ist couldn't help but laugh after listening to [member="Darth Elecebra"], thinking of his current entire. He wore armour, and did have his dark side force sword with him. He wondered how a fight between the two of them would end this time around, but knew it would be pointless at this time. She was too injured, and would need to receive better medical attention somewhere.

"Leaving? Do you even have the proper credentials?" the Red Sith questioned, guessing that the Techno Union authorities might have been behind the coordinated hunt of Luminara. "You're so sensitive, Luminara. Why must you be upset with me?" the young man asked mockingly, making sure to keep up with the Twi'lek as she glared at him over her shoulder.

"A Sith never forgives when another has wronged them. And you, Ballen-Ist, have wronged me. Therefor, I have nothing further to discuss with you. Now leave me be."
Luminara retorted callously. She was walking a bit slower, no thanks to the wound. She'd need to get it bandaged up before long. But she'd worry about that later...​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Ballen-Ist would sigh, becoming a bit more irritated as he listened to [member="Darth Elecebra"]'s passionate accusation. He couldn't recall having wronged her, though he really had no idea what she wad talking about.

"Why don't you do something about it, then?" The Red Sith remarked with a slight smirk, knowing Luminara wouldn't attack in that state. She was smarter than that, he hoped. "Is it because of the time lost between us?" He questioned curiously, trying to peer into her emotions. He disliked being caught up on such a topic, especially when more assassins were most likely on the way.

Luminara clenched her fists, but continued walking. She found an entrance to the sewers. She'd been traversing below the city so as to avoid getting attacked as much. It had been working, until she'd decided to come up and get some food. That was when the unlucky band of hunters had found her. Well, she wasn't hungry now, anyway.​
"Perhaps it is. Or perhaps it is more than that. But I grow tired of conversation. Good day, and good life."
She pulled off the entrance to a manhole, and jumped into the darkness below.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Ballen-Ist grit his teeth in anger, baring them at [member="Darth Elecebra"] as she spoke and lifted the entrance to the sewers. That was one place that the Red Sith avoided, for it was pure filth down there. "Get back here," he hissed, leaping forward as the Twi'lek slipped down into the darkness below. Jumping down after her, Ballen-Ist was lucky to find that the river of filth below was not one of depth.

His landing did make a splash however, his booted feet spraying god knows what in every direction. Gripping his cape, the Knight would pull its soaked end from the disgusting waters, as he looked around for a sign of Luminara. It was quite possible that she could've used her illusionary powers to hide from him, and if that were the case, he most likely had little chance of finding her.

Luminara was already several feet ahead, holding her wound again. It was amusing that Ballen had jumped in after her, knowing how touchy he was about getting his clothing dirty.​
Fine. He could follow, if he wanted. She still wouldn't speak to him.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Ballen-Ist quickly put his helmet back on, overwhelmed by the horrendous stench that assaulted him from every direction. Over the sound of rushing water, the Sith could faintly hear [member="Darth Elecebra"] in the distance, as she stumbled along the sewer just as he did.

"You can't blame me for whatever I did. I've done a lot of things over the years," Ballen-Ist called out, his booted feet carefully stepping through the filth beneath them. "You'll die from infection at this rate. My medical staff can treat you." The Knight offered, wondering if Luminara would stop.

"A lovely sentiment on your part. But I have learned how to not let the filth of this planet work its way into my body. I don't believe I'll need anything you have to offer."
Her voice reverberated off the walls as she continued walking. She was as stubborn as ever.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

An audible groan of irritation escaped the speakers of his helmet, a sure sign of the Pureblood's patience wearing thin. Was she mad because he was aligned with the One Sith, or any movement for that matter? Or perhaps she was just being sentimental, which was even more perplexing for Ballen-Ist, seeing as it was uncharacteristic of Luminara.

"You're acting like a child. Why not just say what you have to say, [member="Darth Elecebra"]?" The Sith questioned mockingly, his booted feet still wading through the filthy sewer water. His voice carried forward through the dark tunnels, eventually reaching the Twi'lek ahead. If anything, he hoped to taunt her into a confrontation.

Luminara stayed silent, and continued moving. She was tired of talking. She didn't care about explaining herself. All she wanted to do was find a place to lie down and sleep away the pain in her side.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

"Is it because I've joined the ranks of the One Sith? You must get over these things," The Pureblood mused, wondering if he was correct or not. It didn't look like it mattered, for [member="Darth Elecebra"] wasn't having it. So, Ballen-Ist decided to stop talking as well, falling silent as he stepped up his pace. He would follow her for the time being, and eventually confront her once they left the sewers.

Yes, the Red Sith would show her the rewards of his schemes, and then maybe she would change her mind. Unlikely, but Ballen-Ist was too twisted by the dark side at the moment. Clearly he was obsessed, but for good reason in his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom