Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yar Har Fiddldy Dee Being a Pirate is Alright with Me

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

Hmm... I may join up after fully creating this character. I have a feeling a Sith Lady, even if she is not with any Sith Order (She is Sith in species only), would be a huge asset to any pirate crew. Especially when they tend to be physically appealing to humanoids... >.>

[member="Mishka Tu'ru"]

You would be a welcome presence aboard my vessel. =]

[member="Matreya"]

Short-term, Pirating is quite literally all PRIMUS has ever known, The crew of meatsacks who activated him got sucked out into space where air breathers tend not to do so well, so now he is a lonely robot with a new ship, who knows that money makes the galaxy go round and he knows one way to get it. His personal mission is survive and find his place in the galaxy, so short term crew goals would be get rich and NOT die trying.

Long-term, Possibly growing to an armada or even a faction that controlled a fair chunk of spice space.

Lmao that's a lot of words for such a brief short term goal. But, that doesn't seem to have a bunch thought put into it, however that being said, sometimes the most fun can be had with spur of the moment ideas. I'll watch from the sidelines for now, and possibly join later on!

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

[member="Matreya"]

Yeah, but I find that leaves a lot more wiggle room for goals to adapt to whoever joins. PRIMUS would totally be down to help someone with their personal quest if they help him get rich.

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

Well, I guess I have a way to make us both rich. I will need assistance and organizations to make contracts with so that I can take Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc. a higher tier. Once its tier three it can own subsidiaries, which I plan to do in the form of its true subs. However, I will need PCs to help control those subsidies.

Down to form an alliance to help meet these ends?

My long term goals for each of the three as is: Merr-Sonn being a tier 6, both subs being tier 5. Meaning if you help, we could be some of the richest people in the galaxy, not even counting the plundering and other illegal rewards.

[member="Jartani Ponds"]

Excellent.

[member="Matreya"]

PRIMUS finds this agreeable. I'll let you handle the legal side of things. You could contract with PRIMUS to procure or transport certain materials.

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
I'm half-tempted to inqure of whether you lot need an introductory RP for your Pirate crew.... The raggity edge of the Transitory Mists, somewhere near the Hapes Consortium world of Shedu Maad is an ideal place for an encounter between the Royal Navy and pirates... and I need to get a 30 post dev thread handled to get my Angel Squadron NPC submission and my Type M808 Terminus Starfighter (which has a passive stealth design) submission approved.

If this is for you, how do you wanna work this out?

Like, I know it;s a pain int he bottom to fly into the Transitory Mists in the first place, but the highly ionised neblua no-man's-land of the fringes of Hapan space is often a tempting haunt for pirates and smugglers, historically. "Encounters on the Rim are frequent, and frequently bloody" - Prince Isolder. :3

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

Well, a Smallish raid to start out and get you guys a start off thread whilst helping me with my dev in a quid-pro-quo arrangement might be fun. Ya may wanna start smallish, although attempting to raid even a fringe Hapan world is dangerous. I won't sic the whole navy on ya, tho It'll just be a small patrol and the Angel Squadron to get the details fleshed out. Not so much concerned with Hapan victory or Pirate victory as much as exciting storytelling. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom