Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yacht Party (Ven/Rainbow Flowers/Alli Wren/Krest.) (pm if you'd like to join)

Ven blinked as she walked onto Alli's "luxury" yacht and made her way over to Rainbow, helping her up and setting her back onto the couch (if that’s okay). “Maybe drinking more wine is not alright for you, Darlin.” She glances at Alli, very unsure about the already drunk girl, “I’ll wait on a drink though, thank you.”

The Falleen clasped her hands in her lap, keeping one trained eye on Rainbow just in case she was going to fall over again. Ven felt weird given that she had an overwhelming sense of love for this little girl. It was weird because she didn’t really have many friends from the last two years and before that when she lived on Falleen.

Part of her was secretly hoping that Krest hadn’t come with them to the yacht because part of her didn’t want to go through this talk with him, especially because he seemed at least just a little drunk. At the same time, Ven wanted to see him; Krest was one of the few people she’d actually been close to back on Falleen before she ran, and she had missed him.

'Oooooh..' Ven thought, slightly freaking out, 'I'm going to get chewed out for this..' She bit her lip, clearly looking uncomfortable, though she tried to cover it up.

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]
@[member="Alli Wren"]
@[member="Krest"]

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Rainbow was helped back to the couch with only another giggle and a drunken attempt to hug and cling on to Ven when she lifted her up. She then saw that Ven had sat down, and so collapsed, laying her head in her lap (if she didn't stop her), almost like a child, but she was drunk and she liked Ven's company and in some ways already viewed her like a big sister, since Rainbow didn't really have anybody like that. She looked up at Ven and smiled, still completely drunkenly.

"Awwww, but I waaaaant wine..." She moaned, but while still smiling. She then giggled. "You look funny from down here. It's like you're upside down." Apparently, this was hilarious to the very drunk Rainbow, who continued to giggle an awful lot, until she stopped for a bit, and kind of flopped there, apparently falling to sleep. It was hard to believe she'd only had a mouthful of whiskey and a glass of wine, but then again, she was extremely light weight...

@[member="Ven"]
@Alli Wren
@Krest

Krest rubs the back of his head, watching the girl. "It's amazing how liquor can make anyone a child.." The Zabrak sighs, moving to grab a glass of whiskey himself. Course, he's a lightweight himself, but at least he knew how to pace himself. Regardless, he looks to Ven, a frown on his lips.

"So, why didn't you just take me with you?"

Ven pursed her lips, looking down at the now passed out Rainbow. She gently stroked Rainbow's platinum blonde pink highlighted hair, contemplating how to answer his question. She eyed the whiskey, half tempted to grab some for herself, though she didn't want to move Rainbow. The Falleen thought long and hard, quietly staring down at the floor. She didn't want to answer him, but she did, all at the same time. Ven was mentally fighting with herself, fighting her guilt, given it was just beginning to resurface.

"There.. Wasn't enough time." She stated carefully, glancing up at him after a single moment before she turned her gaze away once more, back down to Rainbow. Ven was quiet once more before taking a deep breath, "Can I have a whiskey as well, please?" She asked without looking up, her face almost emotionless, which was in itself unheard of when it came to Ven.

She cast one glance at Alli, hoping that this most recent development in social interactions would possibly put in her two credits; as much as she wanted to talk to Krest about this, she didn't want to admit how ashamed she felt at that moment, espeically with how guilty he was making her feel.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Krest pours another glass of whiskey, frowning to himself. "Wasn't enough time.. Yeah, sure." He moves over to the couch, handing her the glass. He looks down to Rainbow, perking a brow on his way over. "She going to be alright? I bet she's gonna hate herself in the morning.."

Ven shrugs, "Rainbow has a very upbeat and optimistic personality. I'm sure she'll be fine. She'll most likely just laugh at herself and say what a bad choice she had made." She was silent for a moment, taking a sip from her glass before glancing up at him, "And its true. I didn't have enough time. If I had taken you with me, they would have assumed that you were a part of it or that I had run off with you. They would have chased us down, and its not that I don't trust your ability to kick butt, its that I believe we would have gotten tired or overrun at one point. I had a small window to get out of there, Krest. Asides, you were at the festival. If I'd tried to contact you it would have all fallen apart.." she felt even more guilty by the second, saying all of this. The Falleen glanced off, one hand still gently stroking Rainbows head gently, making sure her hair stayed out of her face.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli sighed " Well it sounds like you two have been through a lot, are you lovers or something?" She asked getting herself a drink and taking a seat on a chair. "Here I was hoping this would be fun, So what is up you two, did someone die?" She asked, knowing she was hitting an obvious issue between the two of them. She figured the best she could do was try to get more out of them.
@[member="Ven"] @Rainbow Flowers @[member="Krest"]

Krest's frown deepened at Alli's question. He motions his glass to Ven. "Yeah, her." He plops down on the couch away from the rest of the lot. He understood Ven at that point. Had he known, she wouldn't of been able to get away.But a part of him still felt betrayed.

She tenses up at Alli's statement, unable to respond for a bit. 'Lovers?!' She shook her head taking a breath, sighing, "I happened to.. Fake my death back on my home planet.. Krest was in charge of taking care of me." She explained as vaguely as possible, her shoulders falling, staring down at the floor. The Falleen took a good long sip from her whiskey, leaning back on the back of the couch after a moment.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"Well that sure makes things complicated, Well then... Ven, say sorry, You... Krest, forgive her, it was hard on her too, she had to work up the courage to even do it. Your not the only one hurt here" She smiled and giggled at Rainbow " if anyone gives her wine.. I am afraid she will die... I think its water for the foreseeable future. " She smiled. " Now, what was so bad you had to do what you did ven? If you don't mind me asking, I am sure Krest wants to know why as well. "
She said looking at the two.
@[member="Ven"]
@Rainbow Flowers
@[member="Krest"]

Ven quieted up real quick, and she gently stroked Rainbow's hair, unsure how to respond, opening her mouth before closing it. She didn't look at either of them, waiting a few more minutes before actually speaking up, "My parents were... forcing me into a situation that I didn't want to be in. They have.. A lot of power, where I'm from, and they wanted me to.. Take over the family business, so to say." She was still trying to keep as vague as she could. She didn't want too many people learning about her past, not just yet, especially now that more and more people seem to be finding out about her, like Rainbow Flowers.

The Falleen sighed softly, biting her lip. "I didn't want to follow their path at all. I would have been tied down, espiecally if they had forced me into marriage as well, and I was not about to go through that." She looked at Krest, taking a deep breath, silent for a moment before looking at Alli, "In Falleen culture, showing your emotions is a flaw, it's considered weak and everyone looks down upon it. So on top of what my parents expected me to do in the future, I also didn't act as a proper Falleen should; I didn't fit in." She looked back down at Rainbow, stroking her hair still.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Rainbow seemed to let out a small snoring, almost purring noise, and then she rolled over sleepily, almost cuddling up to Ven's hand and deciding to sleep on it. Sleepily, she opened her eyes and smiled dreamily, and very drunkenly, up at Ven.

"Your family sound really mean." She commented. "And boring. You're ... better... here..." She yawned, before passing out again.

@[member="Ven"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Alli Wren"]

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="Ven"] @[member="Krest"]
"mmm I can understand... parents are well parents. Well if you ever need a job, I would love to hire you. I find the galaxy full of incompetent people these days. So when I find someone I have a good feeling about, I have to take note. So how does Krest fall into this? "
Alli said nothing but her thoughts of the 'accident' her father suffered ran through her mind. She had found her own way to deal with that, but then again she had wanted the family business. That was how she had taken over Baktoid. She looked at Ven and smiled. " I mean I can understand wanting to escape but how does Krest fall in? Is he your brother?"

Krest shakes his head. "I doubt her family would let a mix breed like myself live, or at least be known as a sibling. I was a hired body guard. I've been hers for ten or so years no, probably more." The Zabrak leans back in his chair, his arms crossed.

She glances down at Rainbow, stroking the girls cheek, "No. They probably wouldn't let you..." she sighs, "You are right, Krest. I should have told you..." She glances away, feeling ashamed and unable to look at him. The Falleen bit her lip, sighing, before glancing at Alli, "A job? That sounds great... I would love to work for you, seeing as you find me competant." She smiles faintly, suddenly looking back at Krest, wondering inside if he approved. His approval mattered to her, even though she'd just do it no matter what he thought.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"Great, I am sure we can find something for you to do, and you too, krest was it?" She said with a smile. Alli smiled at Ven in particular. There was something about her that sparked her rather vivid imagination. She couldn't put her finger on it though. She smiled at Krest, so what do you do now krest? I must ask since apperantly your out of the bodyguard business.

@[member="Ven"]
@Rainbow Flowers
@[member="Krest"]

"I wander. I don't exactly have a place yet." He shrugs his shoulders loosely. In truth he didn't have a plan. Have a goal. He just wandered, hoping to have something stumble upon him. And @[member="Ven"] did. this whole thing did. It was certainly enough to spark his interest. But it wasn't a goal, just a happening. Maybe something could come out of this.

@[member="Ven"]
@[member="Alli Wren"]

Ven frowned, sighing, rubbing her temples gently, glancing down at Rainbow, unsure of what to say now, "Well. I." The Falleen seemed to stutter, unsure of what to say or how to phrase it. She wanted to say she was sorry, that he could com estay with her if he wanted but... Krest was obviously angry with her and, if she knew him as well as she thought she did, he would continue to be angry at her for a while. She crossed her arms up under her chest, hugging herself tightly, staring at the floor.

@[member="Alli Wren"]
@[member="Krest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom