Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yabba dabba do!

Ello there, was wondering if anybody would be up for a duel? Ether one on one, or a multi-duel, or even just a thread where we meet. maybe you can sway me to become your friend, or even make a new rival. Anything is up for grabs,

except for training. Done a few of those recently and want to do something else.

I'm still laughing my ass off from when you let Aela's hair on fire.
(This is Vargent)
(This is also the person that has a sub who is dating Aela)
After I beat the crap out of online school, I'd be up for a thread.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
I'm still laughing my ass off from when you let Aela's hair on fire.
At first I thought about just telling her no, but then I had to make Morna stay with his character as a Hardass and light her hair on fire. I laughed so much after that.

Sure what do ya want to do? Ether of you?

I'm really cool with anything. Sadrion is just looking for a fight, and Keeper is always looking to show off his new toys. If you want, I can give you two threads there. Oh and congrats on master rank btw @[member="Morna Imura"]

Sounds like a Duel to me. However, since I have no beef with Keeper, I don't think that it will really match up for me to fight him.
and thanks. @[member="Sadrion"]

@[member="Thane"] very nice.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
Perhaps, but my replies will be coming slow for a few more days.
Slower the better, Gives us time to gang up against you. lol Not really, But anyways, are we going to do a free for all, or teams, or everyone against one person or what? (I could care less what we do, but if we gang up on one person, I doubt that Rain could last against a Master, high knight, and what ever Faceless here is. SO if we go that route, I would be the one taking you all on. Which I can do quite easily.)

Morna Imura said:
I could care less what we do, but if we gang up on one person, I doubt that Rain could last against a Master, high knight, and what ever Faceless here is.
Hey!
Just kidding.
But Rain does have a few tricks up her sleeve, including some kick-ass armor (one with cortosis gauntlets).

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
Hey! Just kidding. But Rain does have a few tricks up her sleeve, including some kick-ass armor (one with cortosis gauntlets).
Read my bio and you will find that I have more than a Lightsaber to kill you. ;) and yes you do have very nice......... armor.

True.
But I feel like if the four of us fought, Rain would be more likely to side with Morna. Though we never finished our thread, I imagine her thinking of Morna as a sort of younger brother, in a way.
Even if he could kick her ass.

Then again, due to a few time skips and her coma, Ven is actually probably around 31 or 32 herself now. I imagine her being in the coma for several months, if not nearly a year.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
True. But I feel like if the four of us fought, Rain would be more likely to side with Morna. Though we never finished our thread, I imagine her thinking of Morna as a sort of younger brother, in a way. Even if he could kick her ass.
Very true. and the only reason we didn't finish was because you went on your LOA. (the first one I believe lol)

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
*checks bio* WHUT YOU GREW UP YOU WENT FROM BEING YOUNGER THEN HER TO OLDER THEN HER WHUT SUCH CONFUSION, MUCH WHUT
Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
Then again, due to a few time skips and her coma, Ven is actually probably around 31 or 32 herself now. I imagine her being in the coma for several months, if not nearly a year.
And because of the amount of threads that I have done with Morna, and how he is now a Master rank, He wouldn't be the 19 year old that I once had him as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom