Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yabba dabba do!

I feel like Rain would be on Morna's side, and try to take out the weaker person so Morna could have an interesting fight.
When it comes down to it, Ven has an brute strength, weight, and height advantage.
Not everyone runs around at 6 ft 4 (almost 5) with implants.
And even with the memory loss, part of her rage (hahaha berserk mode) lingers.

Sadrion said:
That would be interesting, but I could easily see Sadrion wanting to taking out the others so he could get a crack at Morna.
I was already expecting it when you first posted man.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
I feel like Rain would be on Morna's side, and try to take out the weaker person so Morna could have an interesting fight. When it comes down to it, Ven has an brute strength, weight, and height advantage. Not everyone runs around at 6 ft 4 (almost 5) with implants. And even with the memory loss, part of her rage (hahaha berserk mode) lingers.
Oh yeah, I know, and seeing as how Sadrion is pretty close to becoming a Master (to my knowledge he is) He could truck right over you with the right powers and opportunity.

Sadrion said:
Well I guarantee you, Sadrion is anything but weak. Add that to his hatred of Morna, and well, you have a nice sized problem on your hands
Fighting you makes me think about what my next move will be and so on. If you really put your mind to it, I think you could Rival some masters.

If it would be more interesting, I could but one of my subs in instead of Rain. After all, I don't see her having much reason to fight others at the moment. Her current mindset is more set on traveling and trying to rediscover her past.

@[member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"] has less experience, but she's a force sensitive Null who enjoys pounding people in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom