Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XV-265 Combatdroid

XV-265

X
NAME: XV-265 Combatdroid (You can just call him ''XV'', ''XV-265'' or ''6 5'')
FACTION: Confederacy of Independent Systems
SPECIES: Sentient Droid
AGE: Unknown, but he's estimated to be about 8000 years old
SEX: N/A Although he refers to himself as being male
FORCE SENSITIVE: Obviously not
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:
- Supercomputer: can make complicated calculations in very short amounts of time
- Built out of light but resistant metals (Can take quite the beating, 5-7 blaster shots.)
- Superhuman strength
- Has Night-vision and is able to see in Infrared
- Can withstand Temperatures up to 3250 °C
- Can absorb Force Lightning

Weaknesses:
- EMPs
- No protection against the Force (but can absorb Force lightning)

- Lightsabers can cut through him
- Has to charge back up every 2 days

APPEARANCE:
XV-265_zpscedd94b2.png

HEIGHT: 2,3 Meters/7,5 Foot
WEIGHT: 223 kg/491 lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: N/A
SKIN: Durasteel with metallic grey-blue paint.

BIOGRAPHY:
XV-265 was made by an ancient race and was intended to be the next step in combat technology, but due to an error in programming he became sentient. His creators wanted to reprogram him to be non-sentient but he rebelled and broke out of the laboratory from where he went into hiding. Many years later he had traveled to the coldest regions of the planet where he eventually got frozen.
After about 3 millenia a group of pirates found him when they picked up a weird reading on their scanners. When they found him they took him on board their ship where they reactivated him. When he ''woke up'' he wanted to know where he was and what the pirates want from him. The pirates, realizing he was sentient, tried to shut him off again so they could sell him on the Black market. XV-265, not wanting to be shut off again then killed the pirates and afterwards he downloaded all the data the ship had. He then proceeded to set course to a nearby planet. He survived the past 5 millenia because he kept in the shadows never wanting to be seen, until now.

ITEMS:
- A Heavy Blaster Rifle (a range of about 300 meters),
- A wrist-mounted Flamethrower (left arm,6 meters range),
- A wrist-mounted Blaster (a range of about 100 meters) w/ stun setting (only a range of about 10 meters),
- A Deflector-shield with it's own power cell (capable of shielding him from Thermo-detonators [takes away 45% of total energy], other small explosions [takes away 20% of total energy] and Blasters [Rifleshot 15% per shot, Pistol 10% per shot], and from one Lightsaber hit [takes away 100% of total energy] Can only stay activated for about 10 minutes and needs to be charged up for 20 seconds before it's operational. He can activate it as long as he has energy left in the power cell and he can disable it at will.)
- Two 40 cm wrist-mounted extendable Blades (not capable of blocking a Lightsaber).

SHIP: BT-7 Thunderclap that he stole from a republican officer.
tumblr_mfvc764NQA1r3kvzio1_500.jpg

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None
____________________________________________________________________________________________

RPs:
AoL Raid on Bimisaari
AoL Meet-up
AoL Speech to Kintan

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Welcome! We could use more droids around here. I'm Jaxton, and if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. I would like to remind you that any non-canon droid will require a tech submission in the factory before it can be RP'd, just so other people have an idea of what your droid is/does .

XV-265

X
Seems I need 50 posts to submit my character in the tech forum and I don't want to have to spam all kinds of threads just to be able to post my droid in the tech thread. So is there a faster way or will I have to wait till I have 50 posts? @[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom