Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game X4 - Star Wars Interworlds

Greeting's and salutations, I'm a fresh meat brand new guy who found this server through Google, go figure. Anyway, this post is about X4.

For those who don't know, X4: Foundations is, its a space trading and space combat game and this game is a massive open-ended sandbox, that the game universe moves, everything happens. And it just so happens, it has a Star Wars mod, called Star Wars Interworlds.

I would like to share my screenshots and adventures into this game, about a galaxy Far far away.

20230413064532_1.jpg

20230413015516_1.jpg

20230413020611_1.jpg

20230413062213_1.jpg

I would like to share my adventures here with you guys, and I could possibly get some pictures if you would like them, please reply if you would like. :D

Hello! Welcome to Chaos and all our mad shenanigans!

I just picked up X4 a few weeks back, because of this mod. Never played the game before. How much of the vanilla game would you recommend before trying the mod? - Aeshi Tillian
My big recommendation is fully playing all the tutorial's the vanilla game offers, as it teaches you the know hows of X4. The main concept hasn't changed from the mod, but what has is most assuredly combat. No watching all episodes of Star Wars Clone Wars and Rebels will help . Because the modders basically say, size does matter. An example, if you fly a Y-Wing against an Providence-Class, the Y-Wing will most likely be killed. You'll survive to jump to another ship, but thats only if you don't get hit in your spacesuit.

A good comparison for this type of game is EVE Online. I've never played it, but people agree it's basically a single player EVE. That's due to its trading. Even with Star Wars, there are trades to be had. Money must come for you to have your empire of Clone Wars meets Imperial star ships! Like me. :D There are ships some will recognize that do trading very well, there are also those who transport even better.

Star Wars Interworlds timeline starts after the Empire was defeated, the New Republic is formed and there are governing bodies that use old era of ships to keep themselves relevant. So despite being miniscule, there are plenty of Droid Control ship's, Banking Clan Frigates, and some pirate's still use Venator's. Whereas the main factions, New Republic and Imperial Remnant continue to use MC80 Star Cruisers and Imperial Star Destroyers. They also mix the blend of Canon and Legends, so you could expect to find ships you'd expect. That said, there are plenty of ships one would expect, but can't find. A good example are the lack of Clone Wars ships, V-19 Torrent and V-Wing's (As the Empire fazed them out completely), and the New Republic implementing the use of E-Wings from Legends but not have K-Wings, and don't have the sequel's X-Wing's or A-Wing's.

If you want to get more into learning how to play X4, I highly recommend this guy and his video's about how to play X4.

Love X4, a well underrated series that went through some awful changes last few years. When people compare to some of the best, this is up there beyond Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen.

Will see on this mod later as I downright love this. Is there any factions in the mod that is downright hostile always?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom