Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction X Gon' Give It to Ya (Division X Mission #1: Entry)

Agent X

A
Goal: Get to know members and build agent profiles for future assignments & Brief members on rogue agent

The members of Division X were used to downtime. Any recruits who had not graduated were forbidden to leave the facility so they spent their downtime mastering martial arts, weapons, electronics, or at the mess hall. Agents who had graduated could venture out into the galaxy and reasonably live life until they were activated for a mission. Today however all agents and recruits were under the same roof.

Their first assignment was to answer the digital survey sent to them by tech. Each agents would be answering these questions to help build their profile. The room was eerily quiet as members answered the following on their datapad

Name:
Rank at Division X :
Briefly describe how you joined Division X:

(please answer questions in first your response. We will then move on to the briefing).

Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a Wes Perell Wes Perell Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar Jyran Ai'dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Jyran Ai'dan

J
Jyr stepped into the mess hall, eyes roving from side to side for a moment before grabbing a pudding and a spoon, then sitting down at a random table. While he enjoyed the pudding in small bites, he pulled up the survey in his augmented vision, filling it out with quick answers.

Name: Jyran Ai'dan
Rank at Division X: Field Agent
Briefly describe how you joined Division X: Found an advert hidden deep in the code of the Holonet facing presence of the Trade Federation, reached out to Agent X and the rest is history.

With a thought, Jyr sent the survey back, then finished the cup of pudding. He set the spoon down in the cup softly and waited quietly as he watched the agents and recruits around him.

The past few days had been an adjustment for Wes... Wes. Even the name had hardly set in. It was just one of the least conspicuous things he had thought of in the heat of the moment. He'd hurriedly changed everything about himself that he could the past few days. His hair was as short and tame as it had ever been. His drab garb was a far cry from his fancy outfits of the past. He traveled more discreetly. Even his demeanor had shifted a bit. It's tough to have swagger when the entire fortune you built up is completely inaccessible. He sighed, just thinking about it was unpleasant. But whatever it took to disappear, right? That's what had brought him here after all. An underground building in the middle of Coruscant--the perfect place to hide.

He briefly glanced around the silent room at the others taking the test before he stared down at his datapad. He read the first question. It seemed simple enough, but he honestly wasn't completely sure what to put. Should he be honest? He thought about it, but decided no. He was a 'new' person now. His past life was dead.

Name: Wes Perell
Rank at Division X: Recruit
Briefly describe how you joined Division X: I was recruited for my intelligence and other skills

He kept the answer to the last question short and sweet. If this spy organization was worth anything, they probably knew everything about him already. And if not well...they just needed to turn on the holonet and connect the dots. Besides, he didn't feel like saying what his 'other skills' were. How would he describe it? Con Artist? Cheater? Those were such dirty words and while he kept telling himself he didn't care about his public image anymore, deep down he still did. The galaxy may say those things about him and they may be true, but he wasn't going to admit it. He finished the questionnaire and waited for whatever was next.

Agent X | Jyran Ai'dan

He walked into the hall, someone handed him a survey to fill in, oh, that's fine it looked fairly straightforward and didn't have too many questions to fill in.

Agent X said:
Name:
Diocletian Kahmen’’a

Rank at Division X: Field Agent

Briefly describe how you joined Division X: They picked up on my recently successful hunts and wanted me to join, it was very discreet, hush, hush. I of course gladly accepted, I enjoy a challenge, and this is perfect.

After Proofreading to see if it made sense, he pressed send and placed the datapad next to him, Diocletian then decided to help himself to a cup of pudding and a drink. Nothing to do but observe everyone else in the room, either to size them up or out of curiosity, whichever seemed appropriate.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Red sat in a seat, staring at the questionnaire on the datapad he held. Red had taken off his helmet, and had set it down next to him. He wore his armor, and was quite an imposing sight in this quiet room filled with other members of the organization. This organization had a decent amount of members, from what Red could see. Red turned his attention back to the questionnaire, and begun filling it out.

Name: Subject 73 "Red"
Rank at Division X : Cleaner
Briefly describe how you joined Division X: I was discovered by Division X Field Agents while on a Clandestine Black Ops assignment for another organization. I was selected because of my various Black Ops and Clandestine skills, and since I had enhanced abilities from genetic experimentation, I was a prime candidate. Because of my intense combat training, I was far above averages for Division X in combat skills and abilities. Because of my job experiences as Clandestine Special Officer for the Silver Concord and Chief of Secret Police for the Internal Security Department for the Zweihander Union, I was selected as a "Cleaner".

Red finished the questions, submitted the survey, and sat the datapad down. Other people were also finishing their surveys, setting their own datapads down, and examining the other people in the room. He nodded to the people that were observing him, and leaned back in his seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom