Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship X-17 Liberator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberator
spaceships_digital_art_concept_vehicles_3d_modeling_renders_desktop_1178x646_hd-wallpaper-1149226.jpg

Image Credit: http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpaper/spaceships_digital_art_concept_vehicles_3d_modeling_renders_desktop_1178x646_hd-wallpaper-1149226.jpg
Intent: To create an insertion ship for the G.I.A.
Development Thread:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/21752-romance-of-the-red-dust/]Romance of the Red Dust
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/20770-your-hot-then-your-cold-republic-dominion-of-troiken/page-6#entry301892 Dominion of Troiken

Manufacturer: Baktoid Industrial Systems
Model: XR-16
Affiliation: Republic
Modularity:Yes (hanger)
Production: Unique
Material:

• Night shadow (Hull Coating)
  • Quadranium Steel (frame)
  • Durasteel (Inner hull)
Description: Using the resources of the G.I.A. which has taken over the development of Republic Technology, and the Might of Baktoid Industrial Systems, subsidiary Baktoid Fleet Ordnance and their recent work on the state of the art Watts Class Heavy Cruiser. The republic has made an attempt at a stealth frigate for insertion and retrieval of GIA agents. It is used to stealthily deploy GIA agents and collect them and is only used on highly classified missions. It is not officially owned by the Republic and is not recorded on any budgets or records. This is to protect the republic if it is involved with any intergalactic incidents. It is the pride and joy of the G.I.A. It's goal is to use the stygium cloak only when necessary due the efficiency of the other cloaking systems. It is built with speed and stealth in mind.
Classification:Balanced Frigate
Role: Stealth Insertion and Retrieval
Height: 120
Width: 100
Length: 300
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Two Solar Ionization reactors
Hyperdrive Rating: Class 1 Backup: Class 9
Minimum Crew: 25
Optimal Crew: 50
Armaments:
  • 30 Turbolasers
  • 5 Concussion launchers
  • 5 Ion lasers
  • 6 flak cannons
  • 6 Quad lasers
Hangar:
Non-Combative Attachments:
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Encryption Network
  • Escape Pods
  • Standard Holonet Transceiver
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Advanced Sensor Array
  • Advanced Targeting Systems
  • Tractor Beams
  • Standard Cloaking Device
  • Gravitic modulator
  • thrust trace damper
Passenger Capacity: 300
Cargo Capacity: 5,000 metric tons
Consumables: 1 year
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 4

Let's Get This Show on the Road:
  • First and foremost, looking good thus far, but could you beef up the description more? Tell me about the vessel itself, y'know?
  • In the classification, please add the word Balanced.
  • For the Balanced Template, the armaments are a little bit off. You already have your 30 capital guns (Turbolasers), so you'll need to adjust if you want to keep your 5 Ions. Also, you've got 5 more Warhead launchers that you can add. Personally, I'd recommend swapping out a few of your 12 flak cannons in for Quads, as that's general defense.
  • Please specify/link the type of ships that will be in your hangar and the number according to the template.
  • For the Non-Combative Attachments, can you specify them as either Standard or Advanced? Also, could you link the Serenity-class AI?
Do all of these things and I shall confer upon thee my stamp of approval and a cookie. @[member="Alli Wren"].

@[member="Alli Wren"]
  • If you would, could you remove the Thermal Dissipation Module, the Vanish 2 Masking System, the WhisperThrust Engine, the Serenity Class AI, and the Crystal Grav Trap?
  • Also, change the "Standard" in cloaking device to Stygium; in addition to removing the word standard from Gravitic Modulator?
  • You'll need to choose one of the following to have on the vessel: Nightshadow, Photon Absorber, or Reflec; can't have all.
  • And please update your hangar so that it matches the amount of vessels permitted by the Balanced, Frigate build.
@Me when you're finished and you should be golden. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom