Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrath of Aza'Zoth OOC Discussion

Posting this up for peeps on all sides to chat about things. I will make a post explaining the whole shebang soon [need to run some errands first].

Feel free to post here anyway.

So, to kick off some long-term plots I have in mind, I have begun the first part of a new multi-thread side-story (like the previous one Lords of Shadows, which ended with the re-opening of Aza'Zoth.) This one is called "The Wrath of Aza'Zoth". In this a strange plague is opened and begins to attack Arkania. Jedi and their companions must discover the origins of this plague, how it was created and how it can be defeated. All of these leads to climatic finale, on the home-world of the Lords of Shadows on Aza'Zoth. The current thread is part 1.

If you have any questions please post them here before posting.

I did, then I reverted. :p Ya seen I used you. Darren needed to get darker in the force to learn about how to help others avoid it. Seeing as he had found some of this out, He returned to his former state. Sorry hun.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]
Welp. Seeing you saw Aza'Zoth and took the oath. I am going to have to rip your mind to shreds and wipe your memory of that place. Be thankful I don't destroy ;)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Darren should be used to that by now; he submitted to the same thing when he abandoned the Vagrant Fleet.
FEEL THE WRATH OF THE NOPETOPUS.
QR8zo5J.gif

Thats the point. Here is where I am leaving you and where this time I will fight you to keep my memory.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] Oh dont do that now. I only did that once because I rather liked the people in the VF.

@[member="Daella Apparine"]
Well spread the word out to your Jedi buddies and get to posting. Im sure this will give jedi some fun. Maybe post the link up above in Republic forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom