Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrath of Aza'Zoth OOC Discussion

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Same thing, going over the details at the moment. I was probably just meditating in the Jedi Temple Gardens, when the messages started to appear.

Furthermore, the The Jedi probably noticed how they lost communications with one of their enclaves. They may have not realized how grave the actual situation was and decided to sent a couple of Padawans to find out what happened. What do you think @[member="Iella E`ron"]? want to partner up? :3

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
I'll have to come up with an entrance but I think I should be able to get something up soon. However my time is limited this weekend and every weekend so i may not get a long post up until sunday night if I can't do it tonight.

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Lews Therin"] @[member="Michael Sardun"]
Excellent. But, remember, you don't have to come up with an overly complicated reason why you are near or on Arkania. It's a Jedi Temple. Any reason from, training, to exploration will do.

@[member="Leina Snowfire"]
Yes I am

@[member="Darren Shaw"]
I have posted, so If you wish to enter you may do so now

@Everyone
Val'Ryss has arrived. This is where the fun begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom