Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Wraith Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
lr-ffxiii-crimson-blitz-3d-model-low-poly-obj-blend.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Manufacturer: The Castellax Foundation

• Affiliation: Castellax Foundation, Closed Market

• Model: N/A

• Modularity: No

• Production: Semi-Unique

• Material: Songsteel blade with a Void Stone placed in the hilt.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Sword

• Size: Average

• Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
Strengths:

• Laser Sword: The Wraith Blade is capable of deflecting and countering lightsaber blades in combat, providing non force users a counter to such weapons.

• Light: With the blade made from Songsteel, the Wraith Blade is extremely light, allowing for ease of movement and long term use without tiring.

• Dampening Field: The Void Stone placed within the sword helps to protect the user from hostile Force Users.

• Edgy: The Wraith Blade is equipped with a Monomolecular edge, giving it more cutting ability.
Weaknesses:

• Fragile: The Void Stone placed in the hilt of the Wraith Blade is quite fragile, with a single direct physical blow often enough to shatter it.

• Range: The Wraith Blade is a melee weapon, so naturally it is limited in its combat effective range. We the need to use both hands to hold the blade properly, users are often unable to use ranged weaponry.

• Malleable: With its focus on counter lightsabers, the Wraith Blade has limited use against other physical blades. It will become dull and edge less quickly if used in prolonged combat.

• Dampening Field: Due to the nature of the blade, any Force User who attempted to use it in combat would find their abilities limited, if not fully negated.
DESCRIPTION:
A government cannot protect someone against Force Users, if the government collapses. The fall of the Galactic Alliance showed the people of the Core that without the protection of an overarching power, Force Users could cause incredible devastation. Determined to make sure such a slaughter won't happen so easily again, Rycherd Alistair had the Castellax Foundation develop in secret a weapon designed to counter Force Users, and allow the common people of the galaxy a chance to defeat the lightsaber wielding foes, for a price of course. Designed entirely to stop Force Users in close combat, the Wraith Blade is straightforward solution against the powerful of the galaxy.

Hey there! I'm gonna be working with you on this submission.

First, could you please link to the Manufacturer for me?

What is the effective range of the void stone's dampening in this submission?

Also, please add the Force Dampening to your list of strengths, as well as the weakness that the user would also have difficulty using Force while they have the blade.

[member="Rycherd Alistair"]

The Void Stone is mainly meant to encircle the blade itself to prevent enemy Force Users from tearing it away using the Force, as well as provide moderate protection for the user against similar attacks.

Edits made.

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

[member="Rycherd Alistair"]

Could you add in the strength for the blade being monomolecular? I can see you've already added the weakness that physical blades would quickly dull it.

This blade is the first step in a new security droid model I am making. I needed to create the blade for the droid itself before I made the full unit. I can add that into the description if needed. The Security Droid will be the primary user of this blade, while a few "experimental gifts" will be given out from the first test batch.
[member="Zef Halo"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom