Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would like to RP :)

Drakul

Keeper Of Stories
Hi, I'm trying to get my feet wet before jumping back into RPing. My bio is located here. I would like to get something going that would be suitable for an intro thread. I haven't chosen a main faction yet and would potentially like this time to shop around while also creating a nice story.

I would easily be wanted just as easily as I would be hunting a wanted criminal so I'm quite flexible when it comes to story, my only request is that I would like to not die quite yet ;)

Let me know if you're interested, I'm open to writing with anyone who would be willing to help me out.

Drakul

Keeper Of Stories
Cael is a drifter at heart. You could sure as heck try to get him into a Mando lifestyle. He's a decent warrior by galactic standards but not sure how that translates into Mandalorian :p

Drakul

Keeper Of Stories
Alright well Cael is going to be a BH also so maybe I'll do the typical bar scene opening and we can see what trouble we can start :p

Two mandos are better than 1!

@[member="Teroch Gra'tua "]@[member="Strider Garon"]

Drakul

Keeper Of Stories
@[member="Darth Ayra"] As long as you're willing to pay, my blaster is yours.

@[member="Steph Zenima"] we should cause some shenanigans together. I have an itchy blaster finger

Drakul

Keeper Of Stories
Have any planets in particular in mind? @[member="Steph Zenima"]

@[member="Ben Trasker"], I started the thread I posted earlier and you could join that or we could do something else, whatever floats your boat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom