Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would anyone like to RP?

I'm looking for someone who would enjoy killing or working with republic soldiers and sith soldiers. It's gonna be on a abandoned republic ship, so. If anybody wants to join in, dats cool. So, I want this to be partly improvised and part planned.

I WANT TO MAKE TEH FRIENDS WITH ALL OF YOU! *Licks your face*

Satine...you flatter me darling. ;) I don't know yet. I'll wait until I can get a definite idea of whom is joining. Because, once we start. No one else will be joining. (Private lobby broski)
@[member="Alendarius Veygar"]
@[member="Satine D'nara"]

@[member="Verd Ordo"]
@[member="Satine D'nara"]
@[member="Alendarius Veygar"]
@[member="Arrenvar"]

Alendarius, Satine, Verd, Arrenvar. I'm going to guess your all bad guys. So, I'm firstly and foremost screwed, unless I take you all out one by one. So, how do you guys feel about somewhere in the middle of the thread, a group of pirates/slavers/mercenaries find the abandoned ship we are on and we're forced to work together to fight them off? The afterwards, we're all frienemies. Me and Satine will obviously have to flirt at some point, and then we go our separate ways? (Lots of room for innovation) Thoughts and ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom