Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worth a try.

WHERE ARE ALL THESE NEW PEOPLE COMING FROM

0e1wBL2.gif

Hi [member="Oni-Karat Sevas"]
I'm also new to the site (I just joined today). Maybe we could roleplay together sometime, my character is [member="Eziekel"]

I found this site looking for a new roleplay forum, I'm sort of sick of High Fantasy roleplaying and I like Star Wars, so I googled Star Wars RP Forum and now here I am

Corvus Raaf said:
[member="Oni-Karat Sevas"]

Well you came to the right place. Have fun here on CHAOS and never, ever eat the Sith cookies :)
Blinks at her in surprise as crumbs from the countless cookies in his may escape from his lips. He stands still for a moment before he lets his maw open so the pre-chewed cookie bits drop free from him. He looks like a sad puppy.

"When one newb arrives, thousands will follow." - Gandhi (source not found)

"We are the newb legion. Fear us." - Genghis Khan before invading the rest of the world (source not found)

"I believe man and newb can co-exist peacefully." - George Bush Jr. (source not found)

Welcome to the board, Oni-Karat. I too am a newb, born within the last 24 hours, the members of this board are confused as to why so many of us are appearing recently, they are not yet aware of our special reproduction powers. Shhhhh!

Wolf said:
Welcome to the board, Oni-Karat. I too am a newb, born within the last 24 hours, the members of this board are confused as to why so many of us are appearing recently, they are not yet aware of our special reproduction powers. Shhhhh!
I will tell them nothing!

Akio Kahoshi said:
*offers tea here as well*
*accepts the tea and pours it onto the face-plate of his armor*"Delicious."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom