Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Workshop "Master Crafter" Signature Bar Contest

Hey everyone,

I will be implementing in the Factory once it opens the new "Workshop" system. However, because we need to know exactly how many people would actually be interested in the Workshop to tier up to the point of having a "Master Crafter" rank bar, I've decided to basically collect data the next few months and provide a "Master Crafter" signature bar at Tier 4 for the present time.

If possible, I'd like them to be a thin signature bar about this size for reference:

jediseer.png

These Master Crafter signature bars will only be allowed to be used on Crafters who have achieved Master Crafter status and will reflect on a list that we will be keeping up to date much like the Company list.

If we end up with a large amount of crafters,then perhaps the Staff may be able to consider to upgrade these to Rank Bars.

Contest ends on April 8th, 2017.

RpG7wKh.jpg

I liked Isamu explainin his idea, so i figured i would. I would have liked much more for mine, including weapons racks, armor etc. Maybe a welding helmet. To convey to the crafting.

But, doing it on my phone limited what i could perform. So i figured an anvil and hammer, with a unique font as this is a unique idea for the site.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
VDbjhT5.png
3EYhfJw.png
Much like Isamu, the idea behind these is a crafter. The top being the perfect sword, glowing with energy (perhaps force imbuement) being laid on the anvil while the bottom is the hammer right before its crafter brings it down to finish the work on his masterpiece.​
Also lots of blue. Blue is pretty.​

Instead of focusing on any one craft, I focused on a master's drawings. In this case, the master crafter is a master of designing. These images utilize some of Leonardo da Vinci's drawings to indicate the craftsmanship and design prowess of the Master Crafter.

Standard Text:
2qw1xqh.jpg

3539u0n.jpg

Gold Text:
2hqzevr.jpg

2jacn77.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom