Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Working Towards A Better Tomorrow

Coruscant

Sophia had taken the week off to go to Coruscant and look for a second home. She had tried looking through holo ads but nothing beat seeing the actual thing. This would also give her an opportunity to see how her deputy viceroy faired without her. A test of sorts to see if she could even move out here and work from home. She was counting on Ayras to be able to handle things so that she could have more of a personal life with her husband and daughter.

While she was here Sophia was also meeting with @[member="Tamara"]. She had said that she could help Sophia better use the tools she had to not only get ahead in life but be a better person. Sophia was always looking for ways to improve herself and be a better person. She wanted to be someone her five year old could truly look up to.

Taking a sip of her caf Sophia waited patiently for the arrival of Tamara. She was early so Sophia wasn't too worried about her not being here as of yet.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

The small café was nicely out of the way, in a genteel part of central Coruscant’s business district. It was a location that Tamara used for meetings when she could. The caf they served was extremely good, and no one asked too many questions about her. All for the best, really.

She saw her associate waiting for her, and went to sit down opposite.
“Sophia, I assume?” she asked with a pleasant smile and extended her hand. “Tamara. Pleased to meet you.”

“I’m glad you accepted my offer. I’ll do what I can to help you. Let’s start by you telling me a little about yourself, and I’ll do the same when you’re finished.”

@[member="Tamara"]

"Yes," she smiled shaking her extended hand. "Thank you for coming Tamara. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Sophia didn't even know where to start when talking about herself. Sophia had been through a lot and was still in her twenties. She didn't want to get into her whole life story as she didn't want to be boring only the things which could be useful. "I started off in the Republic Navy years ago as my father is in the Navy so it was expected. I ended up leaving the Republic after a run in with a few Sith and ended up at the Confederacy. I stayed with the military a bit but now am the Viceroy of Chroma Zed where I live with my husband and daughter currently. I'm also a Templar Knight which is how I met my husband. He trained me but enough about me. Tell me about yourself." Stopping she took a sip of her caf. Sophia could go on and on about her family and her future plans but that was probably far too much to get into.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Tamara gave a vague little wave which might mean anything.
“Oh, I’m nothing special, Ms Walsh. I’m something of a wanderer. I journey across the galaxy, help where I can, assist people when possible. When I received your message though I thought it was vitally important to meet with you.”
It was a common trend of hers, to deflect attention away from herself.

“You’ve done a lot, and seen a lot as well. You’re married and have a daughter, and you’re still young too. Does it feel like you’ve already done everything you wanted to? Tell me about what you want to happen in the future…and how you think I can help?”

@[member="Tamara"]

Sophia had done and been through a lot in her short life. She believed however that everything happened for a reason and that she was a stronger person for going through all of it. Isabella had been an unexpected surprise in her life but brought nothing but joy and happiness within her life. She was truly a blessing in disguise.

"There are times I feel I have done it all. I could shoot for Vicelord one day but I'm not sure that's were I want to go. I'm more military minded and my strengths attest to that. I believe I want to move more in that direction and become a Templar Master of course."

Pausing she took a sip of her caf. Sophia had never really talked much about her future plans with anybody. In honesty she had never really thought about them much until now. It was nice and probably not too bad of an idea to think about such things. She ought to have been doing this long ago.

"I am hoping that you can help me enhance the skills and abilities I already have. Help me become a better person, a more valuable asset to the people I serve. I have done a lot but I know I have done a little research on you but you know how the inter webs can be. It's hard to believe anything you read on there. I rather speak with you in person and see what you can offer. I'm grateful for anything."

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]
Again Tamara gave a delicate wave of the hand. Much of the things on the holonet about her would likely not make sense. People had taken note of her, but her presence had stretched for decades...centuries. Surely she couldn't be that old?
"Going straight to the source is the best idea, always," she said approvingly. "Your goals seem quite clear; become a Templar Master, advance your career, help people with your abilities where possible. Those are all noble goals."

Sitting back, she rubbed a hand over her chin. "Let me ask you a question. What is more important to you; your family, your position in the Templars, or your career as a Viceroy? What comes second?"
It was obvious what the most important thing was, she was curious what the second would be though.

"My family will always come first, everything I do is in their best interest. I would drop everything for them." The second most important thing to her was more difficult. The woman loved serving the people of Chroma Zed and being their viceroy however she was always getting bogged down with red tape. There was too much talk and not enough action in her opinion. Lately she had left the more boring talks to her deputy viceroy whom would than give her the break down of what was going on. She felt as a Templar she could better help the citizens which was why she was focusing more on her training. "As a Templar I can better help and protect the citizens of Chroma Zed whom I have sworn to protect. I almost feel that being a Templar and a Viceroy go hand in hand." She wasn't super woman and could do everything which was why the numbing paperwork was left to her deputy and why she had advisors.

@[member="Tamara"]

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"Good, good. Your sincerity shines through, Sophia. What do you feel are your greatest weaknesses or things you suspect could be improved. Conversely, what are your strengths and things you are proud to have...personality wise?"
She sipped her drink whilst waiting for a reply. Like a jigsaw, one had to assemble a piece of the puzzle at a time. Only then could one truly help another.

"I sometimes try to do too much and do it all. I won't ask for help or delegate tasks out. I have a deputy Viceroy but I don't utilize him enough. I also have an issue as I try to make everyone happy and I know that isn't possible. It causes me issues at times. I also get anxiety over what is to come. I'm always looking over my shoulder." She paused taking a sip of her caf.

"Flying, I'm proud of my flying ability. I miss flying so much sometimes I wonder what I'm doing in politics. I than remember how proud I am of all the work I have done for the people of Chroma Zed. My daughter is a little mini me. I'm proud of her."

@[member="Tamara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom