Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work Schedule

Hello Chaos,

Unfortunately due to my work schedule and recreational commitments and activities I'm going to be spending significantly less time on the board, this is a hobby for me and I have more pressing concerns in the immediate future.

Allow me to take this opportunity to warn the community, friends and my writing mates that there is a possibility I might disappear from the board entirely for a period not less than eight months next year at some point.

I'm going to try and finish what submissions if any I have up before I go properly, but I can't make any promises.

Kind Regards,

Kirchenhof

[member="Seto Du Couteau"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Tanomas Graf"], @Tariq Haziz, @Marrisckal Lati, [member="Varian Alaric"], [member="Vilaz Munin"], [member="Kor Vexen"], [member="Theodore Royce-Clarke"], [member="Khonsu Amon"].

Take care, don't be a stranger.

But, [member="Kirchenhof"]

So long as you're on Discord, you can't escape us anyway~

K4TVhXC.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom