Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Words and Gestures

Don't walk in front of me...I may not follow
Don't walk behind me...I may not lead
Walk beside me...just be my friend. - Albert Camus​

Lianna, often referred to as little Coruscant. It was a place that Faith had heard much about and she wanted to go there, and she wanted to see if she could build an Embassy there for the same reason she wanted to build an embassy anywhere. To give Alderaanians a place to go if they were in trouble, to provide a place if anyone wanted to reach out to Alderaan.

Only one thing prevented her from just going there and negotiating with the government, Lianna now lay in Silver Jedi territory.

Not that she expected the Jedi of Voss to come charging down on Alderaan if she built the embassy there, but she wanted them to know her desires.
She sent a message to the Grand Master [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] of the Voss temple asking if she could meet with him and discuss this idea and to find a way for her to befriend the Jedi of Voss.

She was more than willing to travel to Voss, or if he preferred he could come to Alderaan, or they could meet in the middle. The choice was his to make, she didn't mind the travel and did not know his schedule as well as she knew her own.

Alderaan

When the request from Alderaan came that they wished to set up an embassy within Silver space, the Grandmaster could not be more optimistic. He even insisted that he meet her on her on Alderaan, as he had never had reason to set foot on his mother's homeworld - a part of him often overshadowed by his Valkyri ancestry. Granted, having never met his mother in the flesh whereas his father had a great impact on his life might also have had something to do with it. Still, there was a great sense of excitement as he stepped onto Alderaanian soil with his trusty astromech droid by his side.

"Can you believe this, Teetoo", he asked the droid as they wandered the streets side by side, marvelling at the sights. "The beauty and nobility of this world and its people is just astounding." He felt decades younger, when he was but a young man on pilgrimage, seeking adventure. He felt truly invigorated. Teetoo let out a chirp of bleeps and boops, and Thurion smiled in return. "Yes, you're right, old friend," he replied and settled a hand upon the astromech's head. Nothing could ever compare to Midvinter. Home.

Making their way towards the government building where he and [member="Faith Organa"] was to meet, he was greeted by one who proclaimed to be one of the Princess' assistants. He was directed to a seat where he would await Her Highness, and so he did. After a minute or so of quiet waiting, Thurion craned his neck to try and peek around the corner before growing brave enough to put his feet up on the small table before him, crossing his legs while leaning back in his chair. He felt like a kid again, probably because for once he was not the man in charge.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Ana made sure the Grandmaster was settled into the side parlor before going to let Faith he had arrived. She had not seen anyone quite like the Grandmaster before, while there had been many Jedi visitors to Alderaan there was something a little different about him. She quietly closed the door.

"Faith the Grandmaster is waiting in the Garden Parlor." Ana had been Faith's aide since her days in the Republic Senate and now served as her Secretary of Affairs.

Faith nodded looking once again into the mirror pushing down the skirts of the dress she wore. She was not accustomed to the longer sleeves, but the long skirts she had long grown accustomed to she loved the color of course. She took a final deep breath, wanting to make sure she had all the words she wanted to say to the Grandmaster in her mind ready. It should not be thought that she did not know how to act around Jedi for her Tia was one and had been so all of her life. This was however the Grandmaster of an entire order, a bit different.

She headed towards the parlor approaching the door the guard snapped as the paige quickly headed to open the door, Faith smiled trying to get everyone to relax. Were they nervous too having the Grandmaster in the next room.

Faith paused slightly when she entered the room, the paige stood tall, "Her royal high, Princess Faith of House Organa" Faith laughed lightly, began speaking without giving Ana the opportunity to go on with her usual spiel about titles and such, "Grandmaster Heavenshield, welcome to Alderaan." Faith noticed the companion and nodded a greeting to it as well, she turned her brown eyes upon the Grandmaster.

She walked slowly towards the chair he was, relaxing in, "I trust the journey was pleasant." Coming from Voss to Alderaan was a journey but then everything in life was a journey, what she was going to do today was going to be a journey.

Faith smiled, and returned her gaze to the Grandmaster. He was older than she expected but then how old did she think he was supposed to be?

Thurion had all but nodded off by the time [member="Faith Organa"]'s arrival was announced, her name and title proclaimed loudly and with pride. He practically jumped out of his seat, knocking over his chair in the process. With a subtle gesture behind his back he saved the chair from striking the floor, and instead it readjusted itself to stand back up on all four. Thurion flashed the Crown Princess a semi-awkward smile and dusted off his robes before bowing to her, as was the traditional Jedi greeting. She was also of high nobility, which only made bowing feel all the more appropriate.

"Your Highness Organa," he greeted her respectfully. "I am honoured to set foot on a world steeped in such rich history. Her beauty is not done justice by the holovids." Only now did he rise to full height once more, and he got his first good look at her. She struck him as a strong woman by all accounts, youthful in appearance and naturally beautiful. She looked every bit the part of a true princess.

"Please, it's just 'Thurion', really. Never cared for the attention titles brings, I'm afraid," he spoke before lifting a hand to his lips as he cleared his throat. "It was a long journey, but well worth it," he replied with a smile and a nod. He then turned to the servant folk and offered them the same respectful bow. All were equal before the Force and deserved nothing less. "This is Teetoo, my co-pilot and travelling companion," Thurion introduced the silver-blue astromech at his side, to which the droid chirped a greeting of bleeps and whistles.

[member="Faith Organa"]

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

"Thank you we've worked hard to restore Alderaan to it's historical beauty that the Sith saw so fit to remove." He was also a lot taller than she thought he would be, she stepped back just a little to not have to crane her neck so much to look up at him. Mental note they grow Grandmasters tall on Voss.

"You should call me Faith as well Thurion if we are to give up titles for none of that matters really in this meeting, I've actually been in only a few meetings of recent where it mattered what my title was." She kept her warm smile it was easy to do when the company seemed to so agreeable. So far, the Grandmaster was that agreeable, and quite down to earth no pretense and very relaxed. She would not catch the gesture nor would she notice that she had caught him napping it would be rude for her to notice his sleeping he had after all come from Voss.

"Greetings Teetoo welcome to Alderaan. Please Thurion I know you've had a long flight would you mind walking outside in the gardens, my Tia is rather proud of them and I loathe being inside all the time. Additionally it will give you a view of our mountains, and if the conversation so turns perhaps you would like to see the Mountain Palace and our Vinerium during your visit they are both lovely to see, allow you to see some of Alderaan and allow us a long meeting." How long to discuss would they allow her to build, or locate an embassy on a planet within their protected space.

She liked to share her family history she was proud of her family and the things they had accomplished the positive things, there were some dark things that she had to bear but it was all there all open for anyone to see, she hid nothing. How could she hide anything, there was always some archivist to locate it and and show it to anyone willing to listen, or search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom