Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Won't let me reply

• Short Description: Won't let me reply.
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Severity: Only on this account as it's a topic only moderators can see, and the only time I've seen it.
  • Description: The section where you write your reply just doesn't show up for me in this particular topic. The tools all show up at the top as usual, put it won't let me put anything in. Don't know how else to describe it, really.
  • Screenshots:
Before doing anything:

25aulo1.jpg

Attempting to reply:

eaftw3.jpg

Have you tried starting a topic in the Admin sub-section? Does that work?

Does it work if you use either the fast replier or the full editor instead of the other?

Have you tried using different browsers?

If it only applies to Chrome have you tried doing a hard refresh with Ctrl-Shift + R (Alt. Ctrl-R in some browsers)? It empties the web cache, so frequently used files like the background pictures, header texts and the likes gets flushed and reloaded once more. Needless to say though in case you have texts that you're extra worried or care about that aren't saved elsewhere then it could be wise to save them elsewhere, just in case.

I am trying to wrap my head around it, but I don't think it goes down to the database or coding of the site either. Looking at other IP.Board forum users who had the same problem it turned out they were missing a .xml file but I am still fairly sure that is not the case.

Though it shouldn't have to resort to it, have you tried restarting your computer? Like I said, it shouldn't matter since it's most likely something your browser is messing with.

I'll throw some searches around and see if I find anything. Let you know if i hear anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom