Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witch's Brew And Trouble Too

Thiavi

T
It started near Dathomir, Planets in the outer rim would lose contact with settlements, whole villages would go missing, the towns turned up empty. as soon as it stopped inside the sith empire's borders, everyone assumed that the worst had come to pass, But that was before the incident on Hollastin. Every once in awhile, Another planet would report something similar, especially planets of little importance to the major powers of the galaxy. Anyone who had followed the leads or examined the pattern would have followed the trail till it went cold on ryloth. One village had been hit already, but that was over two months ago, though, the reports indicated that the attacks were carried out on three villages before the attackers moved to the next world, perhaps they were still on ryloth?

No one watched ryloth, few people cared what happened to a few Twi'lek here and there when they had wars to wage. Ryloth was a little world filled with little people and their little problems, It had always been that way.

Thiavi had escaped her captors a month prior, and found her way to ryloth by ship, a ship that had run out of fuel. She had no way off ryloth without making some credits for herself, a task should be easy enough with her rifle, Maybe she'd take up bounty hunting? It seemed to her a good time as any to visit the local cantina.

The young mandalorian girl makes her way into the cantina, a few of the patrons remarking about her her armor, blue with green accents, and an odd sight on ryloth these days, But more odd was the large KX-series droid that stood beside her, painted in scarlet red across it's tall, seven foot frame.

"All I'm saying ma'am is that geonosis was closer" The droid said, His mandalorian companion just sighed and continued onwards towards the counter

"Do You have a bounty board, or.. Something? Anything really, as long as it pays and involves a blaster" The mandalorian's voice crackled through her helmet's vocal enhancer, obviously a cheaper model than most, much like her armor, light, some of the pieces weren't the same shape, probably salvaged from many pieces. She takes a moment to look around while the bartender checks behind the counter.

[member="Sawa Ike"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Why Rythol? Kahlil wasn't sure. He had taken a break from the Jedi, wandering through space as he had prior to joining the order, all to better understand himself. A spirit walk of some kind really. Or a vacation. Really, it seemed like a vacation given he was at the bar [member="Thiavi"] approached, idly sipping at some sort of drink. He was old enough to drink now. That was new.

He paid no mind to the newcomer at first, figuring it was as always another Mandalorian looking to make some quick cash. Which turned out to be true given her line of questioning. But it was the scarlet droid that caught his attention. Kahlil did a double take as he glanced out of the corner of his eye before turning in his chair to stare up at the large robot. "What in the world are you! You're damn impressive looking to say the least. What's your model? And how much do you cost?"

[member="Sawa Ike"]

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
[member="Thiavi"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

The bar on Rylothwas a fairly interesting one... she had retreated here after facing [member="Maranon"] and that had not been something she wanted to remmeber right now... the zeltron darksider was one one easily fought and that she needed to get somewhere out of the way to recover annoyed her. The aggravation there under the surface as her fingers danced andslid over the taut jakobeast strings. Her biwe playing a tune for some in the bar while the energ vampires silver eyes watched everyone in there. She could feel some of them and was feeding through the force whe she felt someone different and then another... her face remaining neutral in it expression but she wasn't wanting to battle even though sarayashiki in her hands was great for going against sabers and weapons.

Thiavi

T
"Sorry mandalorian, We don't have much. this is a peaceful town"

"Then forget the blaster, I'll repair droids If I have too! I just need the fuel" Her voice did little to hide her frustration

K-3B0 turns around to converse with kahlil, looking down at first as he expected them to be shorter, but the droid's surprise, he was an epicanthix that was just under his height
"Why thank you sir, I am K-3B0, KX-series security droid, manufactured by Arakyd. Available at the low, low price of-" He turns back to the mandalorian "Ma'am how much do I cost?"

"You are Not for sale, Kebo." She says, turning to see what stranger her droid was speaking with

"I am Not for sale, Sir." Kebo says affirmatively.

"Are you trying to buy my- woah, you're tall" She says with a slight chuckle "Epi- Epican-thix? that! right?" She hadn't met many epicanthix, but she knew enough to know that his height probably meant that he was epicanthix. She was too distracted with the conversation at hand to notice the woman playing music elsewhere in the cantina, a shame too, she would have loved to hear her play.

"I.. Huh? I wasn't going to buy you, I just wanted to know how much your model co-" Kahlil blinked, turning his gaze from the robot to the Mandalorian. His height gave away his species? Interesting, and slightly worrying. Last thing he needed were bounty hunters coming after him cause of his appearance. Grant it, it would happen anyway. He let out a stressed sigh at the thought before nodding to [member="Thiavi"] and putting on some form of a smile.

"Yeah, that I am. Name's Kahlil. I hear you're looking for work though. If you want, you could join my crew. It's only temporary, but it'll get you some credits."

He wasn't too trusting of Mandalorians, but if he hadn't gotten that sort of offer when he was still a Sith, his life wouldn't have changed as it had. So he offered a hand, giving a kind grin. "What do ya say, in?" Even with all the smiles, he couldn't help but feel something was off. A darkness, nearby. From the corner of his eye he caught the being that was giving off the vibe. [member="Sawa Ike"] . Was she a Sith?

Was she here to take him down? For now, he'd keep up friendly appearances. He wasn't here to be a Jedi after all.

Sawa Ike

She could sense morer and hear them now. Silvery eyes looking up and across the bar as her ears listened in. Heightened senses were a nice thing to have as the sith waited but she didn't give much reaction. Stopping as the song ended for the moment and she slid off her seat to go towards the bar. K1 moving behind her as the black astromech droid chirped and got out of the way. Its special features not being a problem for a moment when it rotated its head around and beeped to her when she stood there getting a drink. "No we can't... at least not right now." The booping sound came out when it looked around. "It might be easier KayOne but then we would have to find a means to put out the fire... and I kind of want to relax for a moment."

Thiavi

T
"Perhaps you meant model, Standard market prices range from fifty thousand give or take, depending on regional contracts and-"

"Kebo, Not here please" She didn't want anyone getting any ideas, the droid was worth a lot after all. "Ok Kahlil, You can call me Thiavi. what kind of crew? I'm fine with temporary, just need to get further away from tatooine"

The empty stare through her visor shifts from kahlil to the silver eyed figure as she moved, Thiavi was just now realizing that she had been watching them, and still was by the look of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCVHkuXiQXE

She was about to mention it when a woman suddenly screamed out in terror just outside of the cantina.
Thiavi turns and runs to
the window, unslinging the short lever action rifle from her back.

A dropship whined as it hovered just above the low roof tops of the village, boarding ramp ajar, and a
corpse had just dropped from it, an old corpse at that, skin dried and dusty,
barely a shred of meat on the thing. Soon, a woman stepped out of the darkened hold and into the light,
standing on the edge of the ramp as the ship hovered idly. She was clad in red robes and primitive
armor made from many small platelets, tasseled together with crimson rope,
Matching the red robes and headdress she wore, topped with two bone like points. The townsfolk fell silent as they looked on in horror, The women simply smiled.

"Rise Sisters.

A green mist begins to form around her.

Undead sisters

The green mist flows forth, some directed into the murky hold behind her, some to the corpse on the ground below her.

Rise from your sleep

Some of the townsfolk gasp as the corpse begins to twitch, and strange noises come from the cargo hold, like the moaning of a restless sleeper..

The time has come to awaken. You have been called upon"

The corpse begins to hiss as it stands, green light piercing the dark where it's eyes would have been as it steps forward. the murky hold of the red woman's ship suddenly comes to life with tiny green orbs of light, like the nightsky through a trooper's night optics.

With a subtle smirk on the woman's face, she turns and disappears into the hold with one last word: "Feed"
The the screaming began once more as similar corpses leapt out of the hold, landing feet first in the streets as they made their charge through town, brandishing ancient blades and other weapons, Their green luminous eyes dancing across thiavi's visor as they came closer.

Links because the forum is being a karking ***: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/146407-sister-kaza/|
Tags: [member="Sawa Ike"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]
I can not, for the life of me, figure out why my font got fethed up and why my links\media aren't working... from here on out, if anyone needs a link to any npcs or anything i put in here, messenger here or on discord> Raven#5638

"Just you're average crew. Freighting cargo across the galaxy. Nothing too craz-" The scream cut him off. This was a small town, and the young man figured it was probably a fight. Hadn't been the first he'd seen between travelers who had a problem with each other. They'd often settle it with a quick draw, and horrify the locals at the same time. Or, so he assumed at first. Everything changed at once, and a chill went up his spine.

One he hadn't felt since he was a Sith.

"Nightsister." He whispered the word in almost disbelief. They didn't leave Dathomir. That was their rule. Right? His brown eyes glanced out the window, fear clear in his gaze. He felt them before he saw them. The blotch of wrong in the Force. "Necromancy." A horde of undead. Soldiers, warriors unable to be simply brought down. The screams of horror. Fear held him in place as he saw the first withered corpse. Not because he was afraid of them.

But because he was afraid of the memories he had of using them.

They spread like locus, quickly ripping through house after house. More screams flooded the streets. Then the shattering of glass nearby. From one of the windows the swarm arrived, throwing themselves through the window. Shards ripped through their tough mummified flesh, but they did not bleed. They were not alive enough to bleed. The people in the bar screamed, trying to escape the coming swarm, and Kahlil finally acted.

To him, he was still locked in his fear. But his body moved on it's own, rushing between the incoming undead and those running away. A blur of blue erupted from his hand as the Jedi's saber burned through one of the blades about to carve into a helpless woman, and through the corpse wielding it. The corpse let out an inhuman scream. For what ever reason, the Jedi's weapon actually hurt it. It's green eyes suddenly changed to a bright white as it's scream echoed through, before it collapsed, once again lifeless.

His mind finally caught up as he stood between the rest of the swarm clawing their way through the window, his blue saber held aloft. No, he wasn't a Sith anymore. And he would defend these people. He would save as many as he could. "Is there a room without windows or another door?" He called out to the barkeep, glancing over for just a moment.

"T.. The kitchen! Why?"

"Get everyone in there you can and bar the door. I'll hold them back as long as I can."

Sawa Ike

Something was coming... shifting and she could feel it holding the drink in one hand and the droid beeped and then booped as screams came. The energy vampire turned around seeign someone shout about getting the people in and she leaned against the bar for a moment. Letting herself sink into the forcewhile searching and feeling it and the droid bounced on its legs excitedly almost... expectantly wanting to get involved as she tapped his dome. "Careful you don't want to blow a gasket." The droid gave a dejected sound as its moved seeing one of the things attacking them and then another and another.

"whistles" the sounds came as suddenly outside the night lit up, orange, reds, yellows reflecting all around and the cheering whooping sound from a plasma thrower. Sawa moved seeing some of the others run back while her silver eyes tracked what was outside and spells, the force... undead it seemed a little much maybe but oh she might havea chance to cut loose as it were when she stood there and slid a hand down to her belt. The black metal hilt of her saber gleaming as the jeweled metal from atrisia pulsed with the darkside when in contact with her skin.

She held the lightsaber in her hand and with a snap hiss it activated when the dark blade came out. Illuminating the hilt as the folded metal rippled with bloodred crystal along the hilt. The blade itself a dark purple.

Thiavi

T
"There aren't many of them, do what he says and we might it!" She calls out to the inn keep as kahlil mentions holding them back.
She runs over to the group as the townsfolk bolt for the kitchen, and out of the corner of her eye she sees the silver eyed one ignite a lightsaber, one unlike any she had seen before, however few they have been.

"Is she with you?" Before she can react to anything else, the undead bust down the door, pouring through soon after.

With a quick series of *Pew* *Click click* sounds from her lever action blaster, three of them crash to the floor. Each with a sizable scorch mark in their center mass. Looks like her days in the "circus" were paying off. She took aim again, steadying her breathing, entirely focused on her target, and entirely oblivious to the undead now breaking through the window, one of which suddenly leaps towards her, only to be stopped mid air by k3 in the usual kx series fashion, before the tall droid sent the thing crashing back through the window.

"Ma'am, do be more careful please" he says calmly as thiavi just stares up at him through the black sheen of her visor.
Meanwhile another pair of undead go after [member="Sawa Ike"] and [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

"Not in the slightest, but if she's going to help I ain't gonna turn her away." Kahlil shouted a response to [member="Thiavi"] as he began to back away from the windows in a purely defensive stance. The weapons these undead were using were sharp, but nothing more than paper before his lightsaber. It certainly made going on the offensive with Soresu easier on the young man. As another charged his way he stepped to the side, letting the monster pass by as he let his saber do it's job and carve right through.

There was another inhuman scream from the creature as the darkness that was sustaining it burned away. His crystal was doing it's job rather well.

But there were more coming.

Another mummified face lifted up to peer through the window, it's green glowing eyes glaring hatefully at the Jedi. Were they linked? Given the nature of the spell it wouldn't be too far fetched to think of them more like a hive mind. If that was the case though, more would be showing up. "You, one with the other lightsaber. They're going to keep coming. Help me block off their entry."

With that said Kahlil took in a deep breath. His eyes closed as he began to focus. Let the Force guide him, flow through. He raised his hands, and the ground began to tremble. Subtly at first, almost like they were in a speeder. Then more. Louder. Stronger. As another of the undead started to make their way in he clenched his fists.

The ground near the windows erupted, jagged pieces of stone jutting upwards to cover them. A temporary barrier, but one that should hold the monsters back long enough for them to regroup. The Jedi then let his hands fall as he let out a shaky breath. It wasn't an easy task to do something like that after all. "Are we clear?"

Sawa Ike

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Thiavi"] (sorry, after effects of the holidays)

She was looking at them and moving as the force went through her body and then into the saber. Her breathing was steady though when another set of the creatures were coming at her. Mind sinking into a calm state where internally it hummed and she moved. Sweeping under the arm of one as she crouched and came up slicing through its chest and pushing it away into the path of the droids flamethrower and weapons. She could feel the others who were there.. she could feel the one who was trying to direct them and another with a saber but she was not ignoring them as much as she was maintaining awareness of the situation until one was calling for her and she looked at the doors and windows. Throwing a table before reaching out with the force and ryloth was rock and stone and earth.... as she forced it, molded it with shaping to make barriers around the entrances as a thick wall to regroup and funnel their attackers.

Thiavi

T
[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Sawa Ike"] [It's no biggie sawa, happens all the time ;) ]

Thiavi looked in awe as kahlil and the other force wielder began shaping the earth itself into barriers. She had heard a story or two about the jedi and the force, But never anything like this. She snaps out of it a moment later as a few undead straglers come into view.
'Ok thiavi' she thought. 'Just remember what he taught you, deep breath, shoot on the exhale, center mass for quick shots, no time for headshots'

The the familiar double *click click* of the lever action, followed by the blue bolts that bathed the small cantina in soft light, another three undead quickly found their way to the floor, a small singing hole glowing gently in the center of each.
"Yeah, Clear" She says in response to kahlil, running to him to ckeck on him. "You alright? Looks like that took a lot out of you"
Like all of her blasters, the lever action was six shooter, and she'd already put all six bolts downrange. She'd thumb through her utility belt for a moment before pulling out a very small power cell, inserting it into her rifle before picking up the the spent cell from before and planting it on her back, where the portable cell charger was attached.
The she looks to the stranger, [member="Sawa Ike"], and Calls out "Hey! Thanks." Maybe she was doing it for herself, maybe not, she was helping either way, surely that meant something.
Meanwhile the civilians gathered in the kitchen and barred the door as [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]had told them.

"I'm good." He half mumbled his words, setting a hand on his forehead. He was dizzy, for a moment at least. He'd have to be careful about doing such large scale tricks in the future, but at least it gave them a choke point to protect and regroup on. After a moment he'd give [member="Thiavi"] a thumbs up and a smile. He had to be okay. That was the duty of a Jedi, to inspire hope.

"What's next. We have to save the rest of the village. Find the woman who started all this." He glanced over to [member="Sawa Ike"] , nodding once. Between the three of them, they could stop the witch. They had to.

Sawa Ike

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Thiavi"]

She was looking at them and listening to the plan with a raised eyebrow as the saber deactivated. She slid it to her hip and remained there for a moment pulling a small stool to sit on as she looked up. The little astromech droid near her wooping as it slid its flamethrowers back into place. "Yes I know KayOne but what else are we going to do?" Then one of them spoke towards her and she looked over. "Those were witches, what are witches doing this far out?" She said it flatly more as a question for the room but didn't take her eyes or her senses off of them. Her body focusing... becoming still as if she was holding her breath. She remained there until the droid bumped into her leg angrily spinning around with one of its blasters out before changing to a launcher. "No, that is not a solution... well maybe save it in case." That seemed to make him happy while it went off and started moving chairs and anything loose to keep the funnel and barricade in place.

(sorry again, weekend is coming up and two days off)

Thiavi

T

Sawa Ike said:
"Those were witches, what are witches doing this far out?"

"A Good question.." An eerie voice sounds through the cantina. The locals started to to whisper among themselves in fear, only to be silenced as it continued "Perhaps if you were to join me, I could entreat you to the answers. Though, I suppose I needn't ask... you're already mine" her words end in a laugh worthy of her title as a witch.

Soon the undead crashed against the barricaded doors and windows, clawing and beating on them, trying to find a way in. Thiavi looked around nervously
"I don't like this.. what if they start climbing and find a way in?" Just in time, a skylight near the counter suddenly shatters, undead beginning to drop in one by one, enough to be manageable for the three of them, perhaps?

Thiavi Takes aim and begins putting blaster bolts into undead as they hop down. With each shot, another approaching undead fell until only the closest remained, forcing her to go for her vibro knife as her rifle's six shooter design had nothing left in the chamber.

"Hey, you that lady with the creepy voice?" she grunts, swinging her blade at the undead while backing away slowly "Think they'll stop coming if we shut her up?" she plunges the knife straight into the undead and takes a step back, expecting to watch it crumple to the floor, and instead finds that it's still coming "That's.. not fair!" before it can do anything, K3 swoops in, grabs it by the face and throws it into the counter "What Did i say about being careful?"

"...Yeah.. thanks kebo"

This is bad. Hearing the voice, followed by the scraping and clawing of the rest of the undead horde. He was already tired from his earlier exertion. "Damnit.." The crash from above caught his attention. And [member="Thiavi"] being overwhelmed. He gritted his teeth. At least K3 was able to help. But how much longer could they hold off? He brought his saber through another.

"You, Darksider. cover yourself." It was the only warning he could give [member="Sawa Ike"] before another came down through the ceiling. And another. Too much, too fast. He took a breath as another jumped on him, biting in his shoulder. He did his best to ignore it while he focused inward. There was only one other thing he could do. Bright light erupted from his hands, burning away the undead that was climbing on him. And it spread. Light burned from his being, burning away the coming horde into naught but dust.

But only for a brief moment. Hopefully long enough. But that's when he crashed. He couldn't focus, couldn't think. He had exhausted himself, and he dropped to the ground.

Sawa Ike

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Thiavi"]

She was listening and her eyebrow arched upwards as the voice came... after [member="Maranon"] she was used to disembodied voices taunting and spells.... at leas there was something to be said about the force light when she brought her hands up bringing some of the debris to protect her from it. A snarl building in her throat as she had just healed from that darkside ejecting her in the atmosphere of a planet and sending her crashing through a building... a force cocoon being the main thing that she had been able to use to protect herself. The darksider waited until it was done and she moved seeing something while she crouched in the room with a sneer on her face. "Was that really needed?" The snarl came but she was letting the astromech droid move around with her when she held her blade being able to hear the things outside. A smirk returning before she saw the other droid and was impressed. Her hand coming out to shift and twist when she was going up to seal any holes with the force and twisted metal or rock.

Thiavi

T
Thiavi stares in awe as the horde suddenly bursts into flames and then ash, the golden light playing gently with the sheen of her visor. She looks over her shoulder at kahlil who had been bitten by one of these foul creatures, damn that looked painful. looking back to the task at hand, there only a few who had been untouched by the light, dropping down from the ceiling now, not many at all. Drawing her pistol, she quickly pops a bolt into one before turning as something new caught her attention.

"Very well... It seems that I have underestimated you.. It will not happen again" the voice from before echoes through the building again

"Bring me the jedi.." Half of the remaining undead turn and begin shambling towards [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] while the others go after [member="Sawa Ike"].

"Kebo, Get kahlil's white shebs outta here!" thiavi calls out to her droid before turning the bclocked off entrance as something crates sound outside.

"As you wish ma'am" K-3B0 runs for kahlil, leaning down for a moment "Forgive me sir, directives are directives" He says, picking up [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] and suddenly throwing him over his shoulder before standing.
got permission to do this lol

With a terrible hissing sound, the entrance is bathed in red light a pair a lightsaber pierces the stone blockade.
with another hiss and a circular cutting motion, the barricade falls, revealing.. her..

The witch's thin, eerie figure stood tall, her pale skin and blackened tattoos denoting her dathomiri heritage. She wore a tall, bone like headdress, and red robes clad in primitive armor in sheets of metal banded together, leading down one arm and to the sabre clasped in her hand.

"I must congratulations are in order, few have survived this long. Perhaps I'll raise you, you can- " Before she can finish, thiavi pulls the trigger, sending a bolt her direction which is promptly deflected by the lightsaber.

"You fool! What could you possibly gain from fighting me? tell me, bounty hunter!" the witch demands.

"I think you should ask what they gain" she chuckles, pointing to the door. K3 had made a mad dash for the door the moment thiavi had the witch's attention, and had already ran out the door with kahlil. Before the witch could go after them, thiavi had already started firing shots again, forcing the witch to engage. She deflects each and every bolt, one bouncing back hitting thiavi in the shoulder, leaving a small singing mark on her pauldron. She recails, sucking in the pain for a moment

"Hey, darksider! a little help?" Maybe it sounded a little impatient, but her tone sounded more questioning and pleading than snarky

"... Huh?" Kahlil barely seemed to notice the weightless sensation of being lifted by K3. Droids were always so handy. Strong. They didn't need breaks or felt exhaustion. Like he was now. The young man laid limply on the droids shoulders as he tried to get some sense of consciousness back. It might be a little bit given how much he had exerted himself though. "Keep them safe.." He mumbled through his daze. It's all he wanted to do.

[member="Thiavi"] [member="Sawa Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom