Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wit'ching Hour (Elayne Hawk)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
The ematch date the twins had set him up on had ended strangely. Not bad but they had decided to be friends. Still Elayne Hawk was a rare woman, honest, friendly and very much perky. It was why Syn had invited her along onto the ship, Iella and Celtic were always here but a ship was made for a crew. The Dathomiri witch could be a part of that crew and get to see the galaxy in exchange for her friendship and he wouldn't deny she was a fountain of knowledge. Her people were known throughout the galaxy for a reason and even if he could learn some of their knowledge of the force.

It would be quite a feat. Not to say he would only have her for her knowledge no he was more then willing to teach her of the jedi ways and quid pro quo... He would teach her whatever she wanted to learn to make it fair. Then he would show her the rest of the galaxy to learn whatever she wanted. So much wonder and with these ships from Silk Holdings that @[member="Alna Merrill"] suggested in place of a built up one. Mobile mini jedi praxums could be created by masters who didn't just want their students to be cooped up in the temples.

Now he sat in the converted training room with some of the mats and spoke to @[member="Elayne Hawk"] across the way. "Breathe in and out, let the force flow through you and then release it through your hand at the bottles. This will be the first step to showing you the other wonders of the force and the galaxy."

Elayne giggled as she moved the bottles with relative ease. She had been trained by her mother in some jedi arts, and then her mate. So she concentrated and began to have them circle Sai's head. She looked at him with a now what expression. Elayne kept them there, focusing on them as she sat there watching her breath. It was fun, to use the force in this way, as neat as spells were, this was even better. She was going to learn from a real jai, so she kept it up as he instructed not wanting to stop until he told her too. She was impressed with his ship, as she had only ever been in cramped starfighters so it was nice to be in one that had room to move in. She had to refrain from the urge to touch the buttons. She had learned that the hard way on dathomir.

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn looked and had to admit... Perhaps he was being too easy. Her skill at moving the bottles was easy enough so now as he spoke exerting his own force on them to stop them in the air and spoke. "Very good, alright then we'll move from the basics. How is your foot work Lady Hawk?" The jedi master slowly started to circle while he kicked up his foot letting a force kick loose. "On your world, you can ride Rancors. I imagine you know how to use the force to augment your body now what is the hand to hand like for your clan." He moved forward at barely half speed bringing his palms up to give her a chance to defend.

Elayne laughed " No daggers than? " She asks as she tosses a couple out on the ground that seem to come from no where, She was no stranger to fighting, Her fighting was that of a warrior, made to fight on a world where blasters didn't exist anymore, and one used blades and arrows. She crouched down, and dodged his incoming attack, being quick as boosted her speed with the force just a little. Enough to let her clear that distance sooner than later. Then she went in with a several precision punches towards his gut and even through in a kick. " you are fun! " she got out as she showed him her skills.

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

"And your more talented then I expected." He really hadn't expected it and the blows to his gut were dead one but the kick he was able to stop. The air was knocked out of his as he spoke more coming with a right uppercut while his left swiped more like a claw with the palm up to try and connect on the side of the ribs. "I will admit Miss Elayne it didn't think you knew as much as you do. The rest I imagine your people have taught. Would it be a bad thing to ask about your spells?"

Elayne giggled until she felt his fist hit her, she had moved out of his swipe but not his punch. She glared at him, as she redoubled her attempts. " I was taught by my mate and mother the ways of the jai, and I could teach you some spells, perhaps" She said this time charging against his gut with the aid of the force, trying to pin him against the wall. If he didn't dodge it or counter it somehow she was going to pull a dagger and tell him he lost. " She after all wanted this over so she could, heal her face before it bruised and so that she could do something more constructive.
@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Syn felt the force in her strikes and smirked. She was doing better then he thought, hell she was showing far more then the nervous girl who had come to Tython for a holonet date. If anything she had an answer for each of his moves and now as he stood pinned to the wall with a knife he spoke. "Knives are cheating but if you teach me your spells I will teach you some things I have learned in the force. If your mother and mater haven't already."

" I can I suppose" She said withdrawing the knife. Elayne smiled and smirked at him. "I can't believe I won against you though " She said playfully. She liked Syn, he was fun to be around, though she was trying out this whole not her culture thing. Which meant she couldn't just claim him. She was trying to be a friend for now. So she was here to train with him. " What would you teach me? " She stuck her tongue out at him playfully as she backed away and put the knives around again. She giggled as she backed away and thought of the spells she knew curious where to begin. Elayne was always curious about him, he seemed to know what was going on.

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn looked at Elayne and while he couldn't see her tongue he did know several things he could teach he. Most involved bashing stuff down but he held his hand up letting emerald arcs go between his fingertips while speaking. "Judgement and other techniques that go with it. It can stun and protect you. Most jedi can't use it, they don't have the strength of will." The jedi master remained very still as he closed his hand. "And juyo in its unarmed form to really knock people around if need be."

Elayne smiled as she thought about it. " So what now, huh?" She asked playfully She didn't know what to do with it all. She lit a candle, and began to chant as the fire moved around syn, she pondered how best to teach him. She ended the spell with the fire back on the candle. ' So how can I teach you this exactly, I mean you don't know my language... and can't read..." She asked truly wondering.
@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn looked at Elayne and smelled the fire as he heard the words and mulled them over in his mind. He didn't know the language but he did know how to share his vision. Other force users could share thoughts. "I can learn your language if you focus on it. Much like I can share my sight you Elayne Hawk can share knowledge. It is a simple concept but can take time to learn. It is how miraluka's like myself are taught to speak and the meaning." The jedi master moved forward enough while holding his hands up. "Focus on the words and place your hands on my temples and then push them in to share the knowledge. It might take some time but I promise there isn't any pain."

Elayne looked skeptical but she giggled as she got close to him. She resisted the urge to do other things while she stood so close to him, she couldn't help but note him in this new closeness. She smiled, admiring him silently before realizing she needed to actually do something. She put her hands gently on his temples and brought the words to mind. " You have to be careful with this knowledge, it is important to my people, and I rather not just anyone know this" She said letting him know this before she focused on pushing the words into his mind. It was hard, and she almost got it a few times before h

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn smirked and gave a nod as she spoke. He had more then enough things secret. What was one more as he felt it. He felt the words entering his mind and he let it. Shielding mentally was one thing but here he trusted her to let a small amount of shields down to accept her gift. To accept her trust and her people knowledge. "I will honor your request and keep this secret Elayne. Thank you for trusting me as I trust you." The jedi master kept focused on learning the words with the vested interest while he gave a nod of his head. He was thankful for this.

Elayne focused on the words of her people as they flowed between the two. She had never done anything like this so it was all exciting so when she finished teaching him the words of her language, and even the first spell, the spell of the fire arrows , she was rather excited. She was so excited in fact that she leaned forward and kissed syn on the lips. She then realized what she just did and if he could see, well he would notice just how red she was. She was bright red. She couldn't believe she had done that. She backed a way a bit and looked at him waiting for a reaction as she held her arm behind her back nervously.

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

The kiss was not what he expected after she finished and he felt if he had eyes they would have been wide open. As he stood he backed a little away looking at her. She... she just. She just kissed him in training... Now granted that is when he and Iella had kissed but he was with her and he would honor her for as long as she allowed it. His voice came out a little nervous while he looked upon her. "Please understand that cannot happen again Elayne. I... I am with Iella and care for her deeply. I cannot between her, for she is my mate. I will too all to find you yours, the one who can make you happy but that cannot be between us." He was disappointed partially in himself and the situation but he had asked her to do something, so he moved over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Elayne you are a wonderful person, were this another life, another time it might have been different. Now I shall share a gift with you." The jed master outstretched his hand and let the emerald crackle while he spoke. "Use that light in you, your love, your spirit to focus the force into arcs of electric judgement. The color reflects the emotions used and can change depending on the person. Give it a try."

" I am sorry, I don't know what overcame me... " She blushed a deeper shade of red as she She was so embarrassed She tried to focus on what he was going to teach her. She smiled and tried to give birth to the lightning She smiled as she saw purple sparks but they faded. She looked to him and wondered what he saw. She focused on her love for her family, she needed to focus more she decided as she looked to him. wondering if she was doing it right. She tried to focus again and got a little more. It was purple with the slightest tint of black in it somewhere if you paid close attention.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn looked at her with a nod of his head, she was doing it and the force he could see dancing along her hand. He spoke keeping his hand up and making it so she could mirror his actions and he grinned. "Your doing well, feel the emotions that bring you joy. Like love and friendship, kindness and hope. Feel it pull and push it along the length of your arm then out your fingers as electric judgement."

Elayne smiled and kept it up this time it arched and matched the size of Syns, she sqealed in excitement and hugged syn and then let go looking at him. " So what now... I mean I am up for anything but I am kind of hungry" She said with a smile since she had forgot about the kiss, or at least put it out of her mind. Elayne couldn't believe she had done it, so she tried again but this time the lighting arched towards syn, She screamed out but it was too late it was going straight for him. she closed her eyes as she tried to turn it off but it didn't happen soon enough. She hoped he was ok as she ran back towards him.

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Oh frak... Was all Syn thought as the arc came at him and he moved backwards bringing a saber up. The conversation had went from good to her firing lightning at him and he felt it kind of. That small taste of the darkside, the black among the purple lightning he couldn't see but the the familar feeling of it resonated with his blood as he dropped to his knees and his muscles were tight. Taunt and semi immobile, the jedi master cringed looking up at Elayne when she came over and he shook getting up. "Alright lets not try that again, you have no idea how much that stings." The thought of food came and Syn moved going towards the door letting his stiff and numb muscles allow him to walk awkwardly. If Elayne needed an example of what might happen to her slaves or mate this was a good one. "Alright, lets eat."

"I am so sorry.... " She sighed and looked down, she had hit him with it, but then she saw him walk. She couldn't help but giggle as she watched. " Sorry, and food sounds good!" She said as she moved over to offer her aid in his walking. " I am really sorry.. I didn't mean to do that... I will need to practice. " She couldn't believe it, she was on a roll it seemed. " I really am sorry... I seem to be causing a lot of problems... "
She couldn't believe it but she was in a weird situation after all.
@[member="Syn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom