Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(WIP) Huyana

• Name: Huyana (Rain Falling)

• Designation: Sentient
  • Homeworld: (Can they be from Tatooine? Just wondering)
  • Language: Galactic Standard
  • Average height of adults: 5'6" to 6'6"
  • Skin color: Left side is white and right side is black
  • Hair color: Blue
  • Breathes: The same atmosphere humans can breathe

• Strengths: Avian (They have wings on their backs that match their skin color), his race can breathe fire (A gout of flame or a single fireball within 10 minutes)
  • Weaknesses: They are fooled easily and their wings are easier to cut off

• Distinctions: [Unique physical traits that define what they are]
  • Average Lifespan: 200 Galactic standard years
  • Races: [Not subspecies, distinct cultural or physical races (aka, just like human races)]
  • Diet: They eat what they kill and more things humans would eat
  • Communication: They speak basic

• Culture: They mostly name themselves after birds and variations of the name of a bird, they love music, they are mostly a tribal culture (WIP for now...)

• Technology level: They create their own tech (laser tomahawks and blasters mostly) for their tribes, but most of the other technology they have is given to them by the government they support (Sith supporting tribes get Sith equipment and Republic supporting tribes get Republic equipment)

• General behavior: They are not very welcoming to strangers, but most of them are seen throughout the galaxy as Jedi or Sith. They are ever wary to change and are quick to attempt to negate it by any means needed (meaning, they will kill for order).

• History: [Describe an abridged history]

• Notable Player-Characters: [List player-characters]
  • Intent: (I'm wary to say this on the chance it may be denied for this...) Me and a kid made this race years ago, I just remembered it and wanted to provide a Native American based humanoid race to this site. Plus, I love RPing as this race and I hope you guys do too.

Been trying to post this for a while now...

Vyperion said:
Breathes: Type 1
What is type 1 breathing? Perhaps you could expand.

Vyperion said:
One force power they learn at age 125 (Force Portal, which can take them to any nearby world they know of, but the first 3 uses cause tremendous mental damage and 25 uses causes sight and the ability to use said power), their bodies (all but the wings) can withstand lightsaber attacks if moved right

This is extremely overpowered, and flies in the face of how the Force works. Not every member of this race can have access to the Force, and even then, the use of Force Portal is extremely overpowered and is frowned upon in use on this forum. Also, why did they evolve the ability to withstand only lightsaber attacks, and how does one move them correctly to withstand said attacks? I apologize for my forwardness, but this seems also vastly overpowered, and frowned upon, as it seems this race is being created only to combat Force Users.

Vyperion said:
and they are weaker to lightning (force or otherwise)
Why did they evolve this ability?

Vyperion said:
Average Lifespan: 200
I think you should annotate that you mean galactic standard years. Simple mistake, but we like these templates to be accurate and fleshed out completely.

Vyperion said:
Culture: Native American based
We'll need this to be more fleshed a lot more than it currently is, as you're referencing a culture that doesn't exist in Star Wars.

Vyperion said:
Communication: Their mouth
Do they speak basic, or do they have their own language?

Vyperion said:
Technology level: Adaptable depending on the planet with the most of them on it
This is somewhat acceptable, but we prefer it be fleshed out a bit more. How did they acquire whatever technology they use, and what planet are they mostly available on?

Vyperion said:
History: [Describe an abridged history]
I'm sorry, but we're going to need a history for this race if it's going to be considered for acceptance. A very fleshed out history, in detail, considering the many questions I have posing this particular race.

Vyperion said:
Intent: (I'm wary to say this on the chance it may be denied for this...) Me and a kid made this race years ago, I just remembered it and wanted to provide a Native American based humanoid race to this site. Plus, I love RPing as this race and I hope you guys do too.

Fantastic reason! We want you to be able to role-play as this race, but we're sadly a bit more strict on races we add to this Galaxy. I'm going to need to see a lot more detail and a lot more fleshing out of this particular template before we can consider it for acceptance. I want to personally thank you for submitting your race for acceptance, so I'll mark this application as a "Work in Progress" until you finish fleshing out the race.

Please view other accepted Races for examples to help you finish this Work in Progress, and again, thanks for submitting!

@[member="Hevana Martin"]

Haha, yes, I'm aware how a wikipedia works. But to claim something is a "Star Wars thing" and not a Star Wars Wikia thing is to say everyone role-playing Star Wars knows what a Breathable Type I atmosphere is without having to look it up, undoubtedly doing so on the Star Wars Wikia. A simple link, or an explanation, rectifies this issue.

The burden falls on the writer, not the reader, to provide this information. An FYI in the case that you yourself ever decide to ever make a species.

@[member="Vyperion"]

I'm still awaiting an update regarding this application, or I'm sadly going to have to deny it.

Spencer Jacobs said:
Its still a work in progress, they have 1 month to finish if not it will be taken down. Just remember that okay?
If I could think of a good history and the culture, I'd be more finished than I was before. Just saying because if I don't have this finished in a month, it's probably because of those being woefully unfinished

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom