Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Winterlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Image source: http://varanin.deviantart.com/art/Mercenary-sword-127085908
Mercenary_sword_by_Sennek.png

Intent: Swords. Do I need a reason apart from...I want a nice sword?
Development Thread: If requested, but a basic Sith Sword has rarely required one
Manufacturer: Ashin Varanin
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Independent
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel treated with Sith alchemy
Description:
Of a length comparable with a lightsabre, this sword is a very plain example of a standard Sith blade as forged by an experienced materials alchemist. It has no special properties, crystals, odd metals, spells, enchantments, spirits, intelligence, secret compartments, poisons, symbols, infinite sharpnesses, surprises, or other exceptional elements. It is nothing more or less than a well-balanced sword designed specifically for Shii-Cho, by the galaxy's greatest living master of that Form, after many years of familiarity with a variety of solid blades.

Classification: Sword

Size: Bastard
Length: 122cm
Weight: 2kg
Other Features: As with most high-end Sith Swords, it can block lightning with proper focus, and is effectively indestructible short of exposure to a black hole or the sustained efforts of a master alchemist.

We meet again @[member="Ashin Varanin"]! This time though you actually have a sword that could be used!

Basically this is a sword which has been dolled up so it acts like a physical lightsabre. OK, I see no problem with this.

The indestructible part isn’t something we can take literally, but it’s effectively very strong and resistant.

I am not going to ask for a Dev Thread because it’s just a standard Sith Sword so…approved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom