Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter is Coming

A smirk flicked to life beneath that cloth, tugging her identifiable lip line upward with amusement. [member="Michael Sardun"] was a quick thinker, easily connecting the presented pieces together. Good.

"Your blade and your experience." Kiskla replied, not beating around the bushes. "Everything you fought for with your army is resurfacing at a magnitude you couldn't anticipate, general.
Would you like to fight as a Jedi Knight of the Jedi Order once again?"

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

The howling wind prowled around the mountains surrounding them, and the snow kept falling and falling. In this moment, the tension was tangible. For a single defining second, the general just regarded his opponent. Then he sighed, and as the air left his lungs finding its way to the outside world, the tension broke.

Michael clipped the sabre to his belt, and gave him or her a single nod.

“Like or want has nothing to do with it. I have a duty. Tell me what is happening.”

It was a command packed into a request, without skipping a beat the General had taken up his former role again.

Almost immediately he started moving, his ship was somewhere behind the other Jedi. Talking in the freezing climate of Hoth was a death sentence. His hand moved in a ‘Come hither’-expression.

Running with the original time stamp on this thread. Pre-Coruscant.

"There's no rest in the good fight." Kiskla said simply enough "And the war is never over."

She had her own transport, she didn't need to follow him. Crunching snow beneath her boots, she fell into step with him enough to pass a data card his way.

With gloved fingers, she held the item out for the taking. This is where their interaction would stop-- she'd see [member="Michael Sardun"] in the trenches.

"The coordinates and landing codes to the Coruscant temple are here. I will meet you there, ask for Master Grayson.

I'll see you there, Knight Sardun. Safe travels."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom