Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windows 10

1. Windows 10 will freeze up your computer if you use a Desktop. It's happened to me 4x or more in the past 2 days.
2. Their security is lacking, because they'll publish your personal info.
3. If ANYONE (please) knows how to contact them directly without dealing with an automated system PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
4. I really need to talk with Microsoft.

[member="Warren Century"]
Since at work we've had it running on desktops I don't think this is a general problem.

Your system, whatever it is, is likely having incompatibility issues. Did you upgrade or get a new machine?

skin, bone, and arrogance
Warren Century said:
1. Windows 10 will freeze up your computer if you use a Desktop. It's happened to me 4x or more in the past 2 days.
2. Their security is lacking, because they'll publish your personal info.
3. If ANYONE (please) knows how to contact them directly without dealing with an automated system PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
4. I really need to talk with Microsoft.
Post your specs and maybe we can help.
Windows 10 has been received overwhelmingly positively so this is probably a PEBCAK issue, or a specific system issues.

1. Maybe. I've heard of this happening with a specific Lenovo build. Talk to your system manufacturer.
2. They don't publish anything. They collect data which they use to target advertising. You can turn this off very easily. (Google is your friend)
3. Customer service is one size fits all. Unless your last name is Gates you're in it with the rabble.
4. Or your system manufacturer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom