Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

William Seraven

giphy.gif
[SIZE=9pt]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]William Seraven[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]FACTION: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]None[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]RANK:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Street Rat[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]SPECIES:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Zorren[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]AGE:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] 19[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]SEX:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Male[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]HEIGHT:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] 6’[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]WEIGHT:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] 180[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]EYES:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Glowing Gold[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]HAIR:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Dark Brown/Black[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]SKIN:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Tan[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]FORCE SENSITIVE:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Yes[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=8.5pt]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]STRENGTHS:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Space Magic: I may not be trained, but the force does help me on occasion.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Streetwise: Years of being an street rat taught me a few skills on how to survive.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Gotta be fast: When ya gotta steal for food, you better know how to run away from trouble[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt] WEAKNESSES:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Untrained: I’ve learned from the street. But when it comes to the force and actual fighting styles… its just what I could figure out alone.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]The Hunger: Zorrens need to eat. Street rats don’t always get to.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]The Instinct: Like it or not, Zorrens protect people. I don’t always like it.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Diamond in the rough: I may have a charming smile and a magnetic personality… but the streets ain’t exactly lined with sanisteams.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]APPEARANCE:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]A young man aged by his time in a rough life, William is almost always covered in some layer of dirt due to his time on the streets. But with tousled brown hair, a charming smile, and a fairly strong body, he isn’t exactly unattractive, a fact he’s well aware of. Despite occasionally going on the verge of starvation, he does manage to eat enough to stay in some semblance of health, and with his zorren anatomy, his body is often stronger than most humans his size. [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Being a full Zorren, William possesses the claws, eyes, and pointed ears of his race, as well as a fluffy tail which bears both red and black fur.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=8.5pt]BIOGRAPHY:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8.5pt]During the exile of the Zorren people from their planet of Veradune, William was born aboard a transport vehicle bound for Coruscant. However, being born off of Veradune did not guarantee safety as his family was still hunted for sport from the coalition that had first removed them from their ancestral home. Travelling with his parents from world to world, William found himself increasingly worried for their health, noticing how many meals often went to himself. Unable to bear the idea of his family starving for him, William did the only thing that made sense. At the age of sixteen, he left them a note… then left to strike out on his own.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=8.5pt]Three years later, William learned that Veradune had been freed by house Torrevaso. However, Veradune was only a place he had stories of. A paradise that his parents spoke of fondly, but without any actual shape or reality. For William, the streets were his home. Sure, he went hungry, and didn’t get showers very often, but he was free. So, while he might write letters and make calls back home… William has chosen to remain in the life he leads.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]SHIP:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Whatever ship I can sneak aboard to get where I’m going.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=8.5pt]KILLS:[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt] I’m a thief. Not an assassin.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]BOUNTIES COLLECTED: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Again… I’m just a thief.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=8.5pt]ROLE-PLAYS:[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt] TBA [/SIZE]​

Darth Miseria

D
If only they'd look closer!

Would they see a poor boy? No siree.

[member=Kyrinov]

P.s Incredible bio [member=William Seraven]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom