Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will droids be something different in the new trilogy?

What I mean is, will we see new, awesome designs for droids, due to CGI having major advancements since Episode III came out, and could we possibly see new droid characters being heroes in the trilogy, or even being enemies?

Personally, I'm excited.

Mereel Vaun said:
If hk47 is in it I don't care what you say it's the best movie ever
Not exactly sure how that would be possible in this era but whatever xD

We honestly can't know what to expect from this new Trilogy in any respect, as it is supposed to be a completely original story. I think it would probably be a good guess however, that we will see some pretty good CGI stuff. Whether it be used for droid or other things, it's probably a good bet that computers WILL be involved in the making of the movies...

Darren Onyx

D
I honestly could care less. I love C3P0 and R2 but other then those two, I don't give a damn. I want to see those two return along with the introduction of HK-47. That is all I want.

Darren Onyx

D
@[member="Zaiden"]

By asking that questions, you are dead to me. lolz. You really don't know who that is though? Haven't you played KOTOR?

Darren Onyx

D
KOTOR is the best Star Wars game ever. I mean nothing beats it. The only game that comes remotely close is Battlefront.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom