Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Wild West

So there's some pretty cool Cyberpunk shenanigans going on, but I had an idea for a similarly contained wild west theme. Here's the elevator pitch:

• We make a limited Sandbox playground. A few systems, a handful of worlds.
  • We flesh out a little bit about this frontier region, the dangers, some major players and locations (think the scale of the setting in Firefly)
  • Gather some people for some 1x1 and small group threads introducing the setting
  • Enjoy some stories, see where it takes us.
Thought it would be fun to apply the kind of small setting working for Denon to a different kind of star wars theme.

Post here if you're interested!

It's going to be something new and fresh,unrelated to any previous thing so anyone can join in.

Much more limited in scope is what I'm thinking. I'll do some writing up of a setting asap

I only kid about the comparison, and in a complimentary way. When you get your idea drafted, you let me know. I'm immensely interested. The scruffy fringe and wild west vibes Star Wars has is definitely my jam.

Calix of Thyrsus

C
As if Calix doesn’t staff bar fights himself

Hey, lady, I just said I was going to try to prevent too many bar fights. Not no bar fights.

Julius has a reputation to maintain. And, as his padawan, I have a reputation I need to earn.

Just, not, you know. Excessive. I can only wash so many dishes to pay for the meals and the damage. Or the trip home when Julius inevitably gets us thrown off the planet.

Hey, lady, I just said I was going to try to prevent too many bar fights. Not no bar fights.

Julius has a reputation to maintain. And, as his padawan, I have a reputation I need to earn.

Just, not, you know. Excessive. I can only wash so many dishes to pay for the meals and the damage. Or the trip home when Julius inevitably gets us thrown off the planet.
Dishwashing is one of the most versatile and useful Jedi skills, though!

THE POWER

Testing some headers for my write up

image.png

Imperial Cruiser

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom