Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WiFi Won't Connect: the Musical

Posting this here, just to let everyone know I'm not dead in a college dorm somewhere.

Moving in has provided some interesting challenges, one of which being the wifi. I post off of an HP, and I've heard that my college's wifi has trouble connecting to them. Having learned this to be true, I am stuck with naught but my phone.

Since I'm not intelligent enough to make quality posts from my phone, I'll be on a brief LOA while I try to figure this out. In the case of [member="Incursion"] and [member="Jorah"], you can skip my posts in the FNRP for now.

As is my own personal tradition, I'll be listing those affected in the form of a cheesy high-school drama:

*ahem, ahem*

[member="Lady Kay"]- Newly-reformed goth kid, is actually really nice, but forgets to turn in her tests on time.
[member="Irajah Ven"]- Replaced Kay in the goth club. She and her emo friends like to play with building blocks, for some reason.
[member="Aela Talith"]- Job shadows a preschool teacher on Wednesdays, isn't afraid to break someone's nose.
[member="Jorah"]- The new kid in town, is the handyman around the school. Will do literally anything for a dollar.
[member="Incursion"]- The new shop teacher, believes rap music is a plague upon the world.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

Have to post on your phone? I post on mine all the time and if that means that phone posts are bad in quality, then all mine suck :(

J/k...

Maybe...

;)

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

An HP laptop? If so, perhaps purchase an external USB Wi-Fi adapter. The WI-FI receiver thingy must suck in your device I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom