Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whyren's Distillery

farmland_by_6ideon-d6ibzfy.png

Corporation Name: Whyren's Distillery
Headquarters: Corellia
Locations: Corellia, Talus and Tralus.
Operations:

It is tradition and iconic symbols like Whyren's that are a testimony to Corellian nature, that classic 'Never tell me the odds' mentality. With a few credits and enough golden fields of barley from the family farms, the Blake family preservered, bringing back to the galaxy a little bit of Corellian hospitality in each and every bottle. From each seed that is sown, to every grain harvest, to careful and traditional distillery methods and finally, aged in Corellian oak, Whyren's provides an unmatchable taste and complexity no other whiskey can match.

One particularly favored brand produced by the Blake family is Whyren's Reserve (also spelled Whyrren's Reserve). It is a rare, expensive Corellian whiskey, second to none. It had an amber color and a crisp, woody taste. It was a favorite of the black market trade. Wedge Antilles was fond of the drink. And it was once estimated that a case of extremely rare Whyren's Reserve batch number NN182 was equivalent to, if not more valuable than, the cost of the Millennium Falcon.

The Blake family currently owns and operates all production and manufacturing of traditional Corellian whiskies, with proprietary rights to Whyren's reserve. While there are many offworld distilleries that try to imitate Whyren's, none can come close to the original. Today, Whyren's is the Corellian Sector's largest single-distillery whiskey.

Come on over and have a taste of our premier whiskey!

Products
Farmlands across Corellia, Talus and Tralus

• Whyren's 12 Year Old Special
  • Whyren's Aurodium Reserve (the only expression of Whyren's that uses virgin Apokan Silveroak).
  • Whyren's Reserve (Whyren's oldest and rarest whiskey components).

[member="Captain Larraq"]

The order was quick to be accepted and the goods were carefully shipped out towards Mandalorian space.

Thank you so much for your patronage,

As an added bonus, we would like to include one bottle of the rarest of vintages, batch NN182.

Sincerely,

The Blake Family

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
I need a gift for someone special,I'd like a bottle of Whyren's Reserved,two bottles of Whyren's Aurodium Reserved and four bottles of Whyren's Twelve Year Special
Noah :)

[member="Chloe Blake"]

A transmission with basic encryption made it's way to the Distillery. Within it contained a simple message: "My anniversary is right around the corner, so I thought it'd be nice to celebrate in style. I'd like two bottles of your Whyren's Reserve."

[member="Noah Corek"]

Most esteemed patron, we will ship your goods and deliver post haste!

Sincerely,

The Blake family.

[member="Isley Verd"]

We would like to congratulate you on your most esteemed joy in celebration. We have carefully packed and shipped through express courier in ATC to be delivered to you.

For your special occasion, we would be most happy to deliver a vintage of the year of your nuptials if you desire, free of charge.

Sincerely,

The Blake family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom