Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why We Exist

Why we exist

Darkness, through the dark we find the light and in the light we see who we really are. That is where we begin, the dark. The dark hold of a rumbling Imperial transport ship, filled to the brim with storm troopers an imperial planet named Galantos capital city had come under siege by a radical militia group with astounding hatred for the empire. The moff had most of their forces protecting the empire from the fringe elsewhere in the galaxy. They were weak and the radical group took that advantage. Being sparse with their resources the emperor could only send a single star destroyer to help the planet. Within this troubling time though came a chance. A chance for the new super soldier project the empire had been working on to prove what it was worth. So through the dark times the empire found themselves in, the Czar program would be found worthy.

"Devil Bird, Devil Bird, This is Rock Eater 1. Ready for jump over." Rolland, the second Czar made from project pantheon said standing in the dark cabin that was the hull of the transport ship, next to him the first Czar @[member="JerrickShado"] "Rock Eater 1 How Copy over." the voice on the radio crackled and faded out as a red light lite the hull, the low light reflecting off the pristine white armor of the imperial troopers. Rolland had never been into combat before, but oddly it felt right to him. He wasn't scared, he wasn't even thinking about the possibility of dying. "Rock Eater 1 this Is Devil Bird, good hunting out there. Cut" the voice cut out and the light turned green, to the right of the pair of super soldiers a ramp opened and bellow the them lay the clouds and bellow the clouds lay the capital city under siege. The wind blew through the cabin rustling the other men. "Shado, let's move." Making his way to the ramp Rolland grabbed a blaster rifle and his light saber strapping them to his prototype durasteel armor until he was at the edge of the ramp.

"Lets see how well these augmentations work." He said in a cold tone. He was going to jump, from thousands of feet in the air the Czar was going to jump. Taking a step back he looked at Jerrick and nodded before diving head first from the ramp to plummet straight down. He was above the clouds now, quickly falling but as he fell he noticed the beauty around him, the sun reflecting off his armor the white puffy clouds so shapely and beautiful. This is what he thought heaven would look like, and through these few moments of clarity it gave him the will to do what he needed to do. He was going to die one day, and when he did he wanted it to be a warriors death and this was the place he wanted to go, above the clouds. Though nothing lasts forever, as he fell through the layer of clouds he saw the fire and smoke bellow, he could hear the screams and pain of those unable to help themselves. With his enhanced eyes he spotted a militia command outpost preparing to launch an assault on an imperial hospital where the wounded were being treated. "Jerrick, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked the man on his comm unit built into the sealed helmet. They were going to wipe out that outpost and push the enemy back into the sea.

Jerrick watched Rolland jump, Jerrick never understood jumping out a perfectly good ship, but he shrugged and grabbed a rifle behind Rolland along with a new vibrosword. Rolland jumped, Jerrick shook his head and went cannon ball after him. The wind rushed by, along with clouds, and light. The helmets kept pressure from destorying their head like a ballon with a needle. In his ear peice Rollands cold tone entered his skull. "I was thinking of having a nice chat with the person who said jump, but I'm guessing you think differently, probably something like...you want to land on a guy?" Jerrick joked. The Czars were the ultimate super soldier, and this thousands of feet landing wouldn't even rattle them. He sheathed the sword and pointed into a dive to gain more speed. Ahead he saw Rolland falling...gracefully if such thing existed. "But seriously whatcha got cooking?" He asked.

Jerrick now was right next to Rolland falling, the ground was getting closer, and he could make out land, lakes, and citys. "You think the Empire's commandos have nice chats while falling from the sky? Were so privaled!" Jerrick joked more. Jerrick had an idea, not one Czar was better then the other, no leader among them, but a single unit of death dealing force of science and nature. Czars...he would have to ask the dox why that name. "Why rock eater?" He asked.

"That's exactly what I had in mind." The voice of Rolland echoed into the helmet of @[member="JerrickShado"] still emotionless as ever as they continued to fall closer go the incoming ground. Rolland smiled under his helmet and picked a target, a few hundred feet bellow them was a fireteam of four militia awaiting orders and stocking up on ammo at the command out post. He was going to crush them and burn through that camp one way or the other. Jerrick chattered on and on over things that Rolland found to be unimportant and unnecessary. That was until he asked why rock eater? Giving it only a moments thought he fell for a few more seconds nearing the ground he spoke to Jerrick. "Because, we are some tough bastards."

After he had said it the man flipped up from his nose dive and onto his feet before he hit the ground bellow slowing himself slightly so he wouldn't hit at terminal velocity. When he hit the ground shook and the militia bellow him exploded into a fog of pink mist and blood. Wasting no time the Czar went to work grabbing his rifle to assess and analyze what they were up against. An entire platoon of men and two anti personnel vehicles. Great, this would be tough but Rolland knew what had to be done. The COP seemed to be a golf course near a country club it was the perfect place to set up troops and recieve supplies. It had to be taken out. Quickly the man aimed down his rifle firing striking three of the militia killing them instantly. After which he dove for cover to wait for his partners arrival

He laughed at @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] at his answer for rock eater. The ground was coming super close, and Rolland landed on a man, bloody clouds swooshed around him, he probably scared the others into shock, but they quickly recovered and aimed at his fellow Czar. A vechicle neared sight, so Jerrick aimed at it, as he was a few feet from it he grabbed its barrel of the gun on it, and used his momentum to pick up the tank like vechicle and toss it at the men, he squashed a few but the others ducked and began firing.

The other vechile fired at Jerrick and sent him flying into a building. "I'm fine, I'm fine." He coughed a little. "The armor works." He spoke into the helmet, he pushed his off the rumble on him, "Your turn Rolland." He said as he kicked more rumble off him. He heard more firing, he shoulder his rifle and layed suppressing fire for Rolland.

They had landed on the golf course near the main club area, Jerrick was hit and sent crashing into the building. Though not before throwing a light assault vehicle into a the crowd of men. The vehicle was light as far as vehicles went the size and weight of a armored humvee but was still big enough to pack a serious punch. Rolland was about go run and check to see if @[member="JerrickShado"] was alive until he came on the comm. Jerrick wasn't the greatest of companions Rolland would of liked but he was all the man had in this galaxy. "Moving." he said still calm and ready to carry on the fight.

Moving through a sand bunker and towards the last anti personnel vehicle Rolland quickly mapped, targeted and fired upon multiple militiamen as he moved, thankfully Jerrick's covering fire kept the others from getting onto his back. "I'm going to take out the next vehicle, you move through the club and eliminate the enemy inside." The czar moved until he was a few yards from the vehicle jumping up high into the sky he landed on the engine of the weapon demobilizing it. "now to take care of the militia" he said to himself queitly. Getting on the rotating turret on top the vehicle he quickly entered it and began to put fire down on the remaining troops. It's automatic blaster fire slicing through their flesh like a hot knife through butter

Jerrick acknowledged @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] then moved into the country club he was apparently blasted into. Only the lobby was damaged and from what was inside the club's social area had plently of cover. He walked into it sliding into a table flipping it over. A man tried to jump him Jerrick quickly snatched the man by the collar and smashed his skull in with his fist. Then quickly returned fired back at the other milita men. He took down three guys right off the bat. "Its a party in here, down with those guys?" He said. He continued firing back taking another two. "Shabla there's like...a thousand guys in here." He spoke into the comm. Another man tried to sneak up on Jerrick this time he had he had gernande on him ready to explode. He threw it back as he cut the man in half with his sword. The gernade exploded right as he threw it back destroying the intry way of the social area. It threw Jerrick backwards into the loby again. "By the Mand'oa this armor can take a beating. Smog covered his armor. He dusted it off and went charging into the social area and smashed into the nearest man and cutting his head off with his sword and threw his sword into another man's face and shouldering his rifle firing more at the milita.

"I'm busy." the man said as he continued to mow down the platoon of men in a hail of automatic blaster fire until they were no more. "Threat neutralized moving to your position over" Quickly hoping out of the turret the czar had to move fast, his teammate was under immense amount of fire and the enemy wouldn't take kindly to them securing their command outpost. The czar lifted his rifle blowing through militia after militia at the ready until he reached the gaping hole in the wall where Jerrick had been blown through.

Entering the hole Rolland made his way into the club firing from behind Jerrick. There were plenty of men here and they needed to secure the building so friendly forces could move up and help secure the compound. "Shado! Take upstairs I got the ground floor, move." Rolland talked @[member="JerrickShado"] shoulder signaling he was moving past him. Taking a shot to the shoulder Rolland buckled then snapped back at the ready moving into the dining hall blasting any hostile target he could find.

Jerrick nodded @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] and headed upstairs. A hail of fire slammed into the wall a she progressed to the end of the stair. "So I don't think they want me up here." He joked. He lobbed a plasma grenade at them from the safety of the wall ending. A loud bwoosh demanded attention as it saturated men. He fired from around the corner. Then he rushed at them again taking fire and it just bounced off his armor. He burst fired at every man dropping them like flies in a web. There weren't as many men up here as down stairs. Before Jerrick knew they were all dead, and he was standing in the plasma blast marks. The plasma melted through the wood and Jerrick fell through ontop of a man and crushed him with his feet. "Hi Rolland, miss me?" He joked as the plasma fell on men and killed them, the rest retreated.

Downstairs Rolland continued to maneuver under fire in the dining hall, flipping a table for cover the man laid up behind it and reloaded his rifle. "Almost done down here." he said still calm as ever, Rollabd was in his element right now and he was living every moment to the fullest. Firing and blasting down the last few men downstairs suddenly @[member="JerrickShado"] had showed up asking if he missed him. The man ignored the question and went on to more important things. Honestly how did he even get paired up with a guy like him, or better yet how did he get excepted over him as the first Czar. Sometimes the galaxy would never know, he just had to work with what he had.

"Devil Bird, Devil Bird this is Rock Eater 1 COP secured over." the duo had done it they tool the club back and now outside the empire were landing reinforcements to the dire people of this planet. "We need to organize a preemptive strike before the regroup for a counter attack. Rally the men outside I will get specs on what our next move is" Rollsnd looked over to Jerrick business as usual and dismissed him to do what he needed to do. Outside the empire had landed a transport with a few dozen storm troopers coming to the aid of the Czars

Jerrick wiped off plasma from his shoulder. @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] was already heading out the door. Jerrick retrieved his sword from the mans face. "Thanks for holding that for me." He joked again. "Hey wait up, hold a sec." Jerrick ran after the other Czar. Better to settle things now then later. "Look we deal with things differently. For me I crack jokes. It keeps my cool. I don't know you way of dealing, but all I ask for is respect. You don't even have to like me. Trust me, respect me. Your vod now. I have your back, in any situtation." He spoke through their personal comms so only Rolland heard it. This was their first mission and it was going well, of course. "Bring me a scouting party, and the strongest sniper you have." He ordered. Then waited for a response from Rolland. He wasn't asking much, but there were things Jerrick could do Rolland couldn't, and he knew it, but also Rolland was much stronger then Jerrick no doubt about it in his mind. He looked at the Imperial forces landing, and the others already landed. He sighed to himself.

Rolland respected @[member="JerrickShado"] he was his only friend in the galaxy and they were the only two of their kind so far. "Shado, this isn't the time." He understood Jerrick and his way of handling things under pressure, the only problem he had was that Jerrick could sometimes go on for hours and well Rolland wasn't that much of a talker, he preferred silence and only needing to speak when needed. "You are just fine, now assemble your team up here I've spotted our next objective." Rolland stepped away from the window and looked over to see where everyone was.

The scouting party of ten men showed up inside the club all armed and ready to move, brining Rolland fresh ammo and Jerrick his sniper. But there was little time, they had to move fast or they would miss their chance. "Two kilometers from here their is a convoy coming with fresh troops and munitions for the enemy. We need to haul ass and make it there In the next five minutes. They have stopped to refuel so this chance won't last forever." Turbung around Rolland dove out the window and into a dead sprint towards their objective

"Don't think these men will be able to keep up with you." Jerrick turned to the scouts. "Just get their asap. Here's the cords." He gave them the cordniates and he was off after @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] his sniper on his back. Jerrick bolted fast and was on Rolland in no time. "So what's the plan?" Jerrick asked. "I figured you ride in on your steed, and I give cover fire." He suggested. Rolland was right, save it for the r&r time. The place looked like a normal town. People were closing doors and windows. "What do we know about this convoy? Men? Weapons? Why don't we have walker take it? We should be going after the prime target, their leader, who ever the hell he is." There he went talking again. But he made points in his head.

"Because if we don't stop this transport ourselves more imperials will die. We will find the leader later but for now this is our objective" Running the two kilometers was nothing for the augmented super soldier reaching it in record time. Before the refueling convoy could spot him. The location was simple, a long narrow street lined with buildings and shops. It was perfect for an ambush, all that was needed now was for @[member="JerrickShado"] and the other troopers to catch up to him. Taking cover in a nearby building he got on his comm unit, he had a plan.

"Shado, when you get into range you will see fuel tanks where they have stopped, take them out and cause a distraction. I will go in with the troopers when they show up and blow through them. There's roughly thirty men down there seven vehicles and enough ammunition for them to break through the capital building's shields where the Moff is being held." The Czar was correct with his intel if he and his comrades didn't take out these guys now the battle could be close to being over. "On your mark Czar"

The next thing Jerrick realized he was skidding across the terrain, he had to quickly take aim while sliding for the tankers. "@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] target is hit."the tanker exploded and was engulfed in flames and smoke. "Damn that's beautiful!" Jerrick stopped into a tree and contiued firing, taking down the drivers of the other vechicles. "Get you Monster self in there Czar!!!" Jerrick stopped firing to reload, mili seconds later a clip was in fresh for killing.

It was called silence, something that Jerrick didn't seem to understand. Rolland thought it necessary to to speak only when needed, however he seemed to not mind @[member="JerrickShado"] random little outbursts. "Moving." Replied to Jerrick as he slid out of the building and onto the ground. Quickly snapping his weapon up he aimed down the sights and fired at a few of the men falling out of their trucks to fend off the enemy. Rolland wasn't invincible, far from it but he knew that he couldn't take this amount of troops on his own. Even with his back up he had to buy enough time for the scouting party to catch up and help engage the enemy. "Engaging, Jerrick cover the scouting party's advance."

And like clockwork the imperial troops came to turn and burn through the enemy convoy, Rolland had to help though he needed to make sure the amount of imperial lives lost stayed at a minimum. Slinging his weapon into his back Rolland unleashed his saber and charged into the battle slicing and swinging the blade with extreme precision. They had to keep fighting though the fate of the planet counted on it

Jerrick acknoweldged Rolland. And turned to where the back up would be coming, he fired contiously, head shot after head shot, he dropped men to cover for back up. @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] had pulled out the lightsaber. "Oh now its a party!!" He said to the other Czar. Jerrick wipped out his pislot and dropped his snipe, running into a crowd of men. He slammed the barrel into a mans bottom jaw and fired, slamming his foot into another, breaking his sternum. He turned around and fired at a charging man. Someone grabbed his arm, he slung them towards Rolland, then turned to fire at another man, and smash his fist into another's face. The man with the broke sternum was still alive. Jerrick wanted him to have a clean death, impressed with the mans will to live. He took his sword out and peirced his heart. The man died instanstly with no pain. He threw his sword into another man that was coming up behind Rolland. He fell over dead.

Fighting, Rolland had never been in a fight before. But yet it all felt so natural to the man. Like he was destined to do this for the rest of his life. Cutting down foe after foe with his saber the rest of the troopers moving firing at the enemy. Taking his saber Rolland sliced open the engine blocks of a few vehicles nearby rendering them useless. The pair of Czars moved in unison striking down any opponents that crossed them, moving as one Jerrick even through a few his way. The militiaman flew at him in mid air screaming before being cut down in half by Rolland's saber.

Separate the men were strong but together they could do anything. Grabbing one of the remaining few soldiers Rolland lifted him up and decided not to kill him. They needed intel and fast if they were to end this battle quickly. "Where Is he? Where's your leader." he said in a cold emotionless voice as the norm for him was

@[member="JerrickShado"]

Jerrick walked up next to Rolland. He had a man in a death grip. The man looked at him with fear. Their helmets were menacing like demons staring in your soul. Jerrick removed his helmet. "He will kill you. Tell us what we want and you'll get a pow treatment." Jerrick said calmly. Jerrick didn't know if it was aloud but the man began speaking. "He's in farm. West of here. Its heavily defended. There's uh..uh..uh a tank thing and a mech suit." He gasped for air. He was having a panic attack. "Drop him @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] let the boys take em." He said to the massive Czar.

Rolland tossed the man to the troopers and they secured them, forcing him to the ground taking his weapons and zip tying his hands behind his back. Getting the specs of the location Rolland came back to @[member="JerrickShado"] and nodded to him. "I have the specs. Sending them to you now." he said giving Jerrick the run down of the location. "Calling transport" the barn for lack of a better was a ranch, one of the biggest on the planet and it was located 20 miles out of the city, "Devil bird, devil bird this is rock eater one requesting transport over." it was now all there was to do was wait to for transport "You ok Jerrick?" he said looking over to his friend

Jerrick nodded at Rolland. He turned to the troopers and thought a bit. "Forget the transport. We go on foot. Hell see the transport and run. Wait till its night. He's got more then his men know." Jerrick turned back at the other Czar. He sat down and looked up at the sky, blue and black littered it. He took a breath, smelling the air. Burnt flesh, and scorched metal filled his nostrils. "Take time to refresh yourself @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]" they needed water, and food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom