Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Wait for Darwinism? [Fel Dominion of Kad V]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Ronin pushed hard against the Sith Lady's hand, growling as struggled to try and pierce through the force. The Sith gave him a cocky grin and then suddenly, with the sound of sizzling skin, her face turned to shock and surprise. Ronin looked down to her chest to see a lightsaber protruding from her chest, it's silver blade cut straight though her sternum. Ronin pulled his blade back and watched as the saber was pulled from her body and her large form hit the ground, motionless and face down. With a few quick breaths, Ronin looked up to see that one of his Praetorian had moved up behind her to finish her off.

With a nod, Ronin casually gave his next order, "Let's take this bridge."

Zrash'toul'frusku

Phoenix Legion's General
Zrash literally froze as he was told not to bow. It was nearly uncalled for in his opinion, he was there to serve the military to be a part of the command chain. Neveah had other ideas about a chain of command than a military raised Chiss and it was his duty to indulge her. "Yes Ma'am. I will no longer bow unless in the presence of your father." Even he had scruples.

As soon as she'd search for a weapon the Chiss would actually hand her his specially made Verpine Shatter pistol. It was made to go through heavy armor and even trip up Force-Wielders. "Infinite, Jagged, Roan. Move in, infiltrate from each entrance and kill anything in your path." All three squads barked their approval of the orders and went to work, Infinite Squad taking cover at the door and preparing for Neveah and Zrash. Who made his way over, he then patched himself into a secure comm-channel with the Princess. "Keep your flanks tight and let us handle anything with an automatic rifle or lightsaber, aye, ma'am?" It was rather obvious that he now considered her safety a mission perimeter. Infinite soon breached the door and went in, guns blazing and being responded to with a hail of Sith fire which missed or was deflected on all accounts.

@[member="Neveah Fel"]

Imperial-II Star Destroyer, Chiss Legacy.
Atmosphere of Kad V.

Zaruan's star destroyer was present over the planet of Kad V. His ship had just passed through the atmosphere and was casting a large shadow over the land. "Prepare the gunships. I'm going down to the planet." The words uttered from his mouth made no difference to the bridge crew as he turned and walked to the turbolift. He wasn't going to change into armour. No. He would stay in his captain's uniform. That is how the Ascendancy did it. His people.

Close to some Landing Pad.

Stepping out of the gunship with his charric in hand and a large knife on his hip, he ran into cover near a landing pad that he had seen other Imperials upon. He had a team of stormtroopers with him, and he would regroup with those Imperials as soon as he could.

@Zrash'toul'frusku
@[member="Neveah Fel"]

Atlas Kane

A
Many minutes later, Yasuo was on his way to the bridge, where the Imperator was located with his Praetorian guard. He was sprinting towards the bridge as fast as his injuries allowed. He had no idea how he got out of that situation, but it seemed he had somehow managed to survive and defeat the Sith, although he had no recollection of how exactly he had accomplished that. After all, those were many Apprentices and a Master and Yasuo was only one Knight. It must have been a miracle of some sort, there was no other explanation.

Other Space Kaiden

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to inform you that this ship is now the property of the Fel Imperium." Ronin said in a commanding voice as he strode over the catwalk that separated both of the control "pits" in the ships deck. Ronin was surrounded on either flank by his Praetorian Guard who scanned the bridge for any signs of opposition. The navy men had seen the Sith Lady die and were in no rush to join her in death, Ronin could sense that some were even grateful to have her dead. Taking a strong position at the helm of the ship, Ronin turned on his heel to look upon his new POWs. There was silence for a few moments and then the captain of the ship came over to Ronin and gave a nervous bow

"The ship is yours....my liege."

Atlas Kane

A
He was now near the ship's bridge. He had not been running for a long time when he finally reached the bridge. In front of the entrance was a dead Sith. For some reason Yasuo felt no pity or other kind of emotion except for ... joy? It was quite unusual for the Jedi Knight to feel joy after seeing a dead person. He had never actually felt anything other than sorrow or grief or regret when he saw dead people and to think that now all of a sudden he felt joy was quite strange. The doors opened revealing the Imperator, flanked by his guards and the crew of the ship. ''Imperator, how glad I am to see you.'' He said, but something about his voice and his stance was off. It seemed playful and sinister rather than peaceful and calm.

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Yasuo"]

The Sith captain took a step back and Ronin gave a crooked look to Yasuo, the Imperator recognizing the difference in the man. Ronin braced his strong leg against the floor behind him, sensing that their was something wrong in the air. "Yasuo, I was wondering where you had gone off to."

Atlas Kane

A
The man stepped closer to Ronin. He was now close enough to start attack Ronin directly. ''I had some ... shocking matters to attend to. It wasn't very pleasant, but I got to kill many Sith there.'' He said, then a smile appeared on his face and he started laughing a bit weirdly. ''Now you'll die as well.'' The blade of his Lightsaber activated and he leaped at Ronin with his blade held high, aimed for a slash diagonally at the man's chest.

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Yasuo"]

Ronin instantly fell back and his Praetorian sprang into action, all four of them lifting their hands forward and acting in unison to send out a massive force push. The push of the force was the combined efforts of each of the Praetorian and would send the Knight soaring backwards and perhaps even out of the bridge.

Atlas Kane

A
The powerful Force push from the four Praetorians sent Yasuo flying backwards. During the flight his anger grew and he started feeling more aggressive than before. When he landed he immediately sprung back on his feet and started running back at the Praetorians, this time with a Force barrier in front of him, so that their next force attack wouldn't do as much harm, if it wouldn't get completely ignored. He raised his blade once again, but this time to conjure up a Force push of his own, aimed at the Praetorians, who would probably get knocked back, allowing Yasuo to attack Ronin directly.

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Yasuo"]

Ronin watched as the Praetorians were sent flying backwards, slamming against the walls and floor of the ship. Calling his saber to his hand and activating it just in time to bring it up and defend against Yasuo's blade. The first strike shot sparks into the air and created a horrifying hiss that echoed throughout the bridge and caused the ship's staff to duck in fear. "Yasuo, I order you to stand down!"

Atlas Kane

A
He had done it, he had broken through the Praetorians and was now able to attack the Imperator directly, but again, something was different. He didn't attack with all of his power behind the attack. It was as if something had posesed him and caused him to order Ronin, but now it seemed like the real Yasuo started fighting against it. Then he heard Ronin's voice, which reminded him and helped his real self a bit more. He was still being controlled by that unknown entity, most likely the Sith Master, but his attacks were weaker and his technique was not as refined as it usually was.

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Yasuo"]

Yasuo didn't respond, but he did seem to pull his attack. Ronin wasn't sure what was wrong with this man, but something was tainting his mind. As Ronin deflected the first attack away, his Praetorian shot back to their feet and rushed to his aid in order to assist Ronin in utilizing his only trained saber style, Praetori Vali. As Ronin foucused on defense, his Praetorian moved in around the Atrisian and swung their blades for the kill.

Atlas Kane

A
When the Praetorian Guards moved into formation around Yasuo and got ready to attack, something snapped in Yasuo's mind. His expression changed to that of a confused man and he looked around quickly. When the blades came at him he used a Force enhanced jump to jump out of their way and into safety behind the Praetorians. He turned his head back and shouted ''I am sorry for whatever just happened, I shall rectify whatever had transpired here. Forgive me.'' towards Ronin as he ran off, out into the corridors outside the bridge.

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Yasuo"]

The Praetorian moved to chase Yasuo down, but Ronin boomed out "No! You all stay here, I shall pursue him. I want this ship to destroy the rest of the Sith fleet."

"No! Jedi just don't-

Ronin shout a look at the man, who obviously had grown so accustomed to only fighting Jedi that he was unprepared for the Imperial Knights, "I am no Jedi and this is war, my young friend. Secure the captain and open fire on the Sith Fleet." were Ronin's words before running out of the bridge and after Yasuo

Atlas Kane

A
Yasuo trailed his way back to where he had come from. It wasn't a long run, but it took him quite a while to figure out where to go and not collapse due to his injuries, which he had ignored before. He noticed that someone was following him after a while and stopped to see who was coming. He was very surprised to see the Imperator himself chasing after him. ''I am very sorry for whatever happened on that bridge. I believe I was under some kind of spell that allowed someone to control my actions, but now I believe that spell to be broken. If you want to punish me for what I did, so be it, but first I will find whoever caused this and defeat him.''

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Yasuo"]

Ronin stopped a few meters from the Atrisian and listened to his words. Ronin wasn't surprised and this only helped to justify why the Imperial Knights needed such extensive training in resiting corruption, "There is no need for punishment, but we will have to have a lengthy discussion I assure you. Take me to this one who corrupted your mind, we shall strike him down together."

Atlas Kane

A
Yasuo bowed ''I understand. Follow me.'' He said before running off into the direction he had came from. After a while the two men were getting closer and closer the Dark side was growing stronger as well. Soon they were at the epicenter of the aura of corruption that was being sent out by the same man who had tortured Yasuo before his fight with Ronin. They finally arrived at the door that led to the room in which said corruption had taken place. ''Here we are, Imperator.''

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Yasuo"]

Yasuo told him that beyond the door was were he had been corrupted and with that, Ronin nodded and drew his lightsaber. Without another word, the Imperator opened the door and lead the way inside. Walking inside, Ronin felt the heavy cloud of the darkside weighing down on him as the further he went into the room. The room was pitch black, but Ronin could feel the presence of one strong in the darkside close at hand. Suddenly, and violently, a bolt of force lightening shot from the darkness and impacted Yasuo. The Atrisian flew backwards and impacted the wall before falling down to the ground, motionless and unconscious.

Zrash'toul'frusku

Phoenix Legion's General
The first thing Zrash felt as he entered the door was a thud against his chest. Everything suddenly blurred into pain as he keeled over and behind Infinite Two who was shouting something about a man down, man down over and over on the comms. Everything was a haze, his chest hurt more than anything he had ever felt in his life. The Chiss slowly composed himself, instantly looking to his HUD. His suit hadn't be ruptured but he had obviously been hit in the chest. His hand grazed over the charred dent in the plate. So this is why soldiers wore armor. This was a learning experience.

"Sir! You have to get up! Sir!" It was ever loyal Infinite One. The commander of his team, a wayward Trandoshan who had oddly enough given his life to the Fel cause a CELL Commando.

"Blast, it hurts." Zrash had to vent the pain somehow, he pulled himself to his feet and back into cover. Infinite One tossed him a looted Sith Rifle and the Chiss returned fire. Swtiching back to hear the comm chatter between the three teams that had gone in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom