Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do we fall?

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
This was the first time Devin had thought of Cale since he entered the cave. He wondered what he would be doing, waiting for them. Bringing out his newly-fashioned lightsaber, he showed it to Marek. "What do you think?"

@[member="Marek S'hadar"]

"Snazzy." Marek replied with a smile, tossing his own up into the air, caching it as it fell with ease. "When you faced, whatever you did...I have to know, was it me? Mine was you." He questioned seriously, looking at his brother with concern.

@[member="Devin"]

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
At that, Devin lowered his head. He wasn't one to speak of such things so casually. "I'd rather not talk about it." By this time, they had reached the mouth of the cave where Cale had been left.

"I understand, take your time." He responded, heading up the cave system where he'd find Cale in the same position as he was usually found. Asleep. Somehow he had passed out despite the insane cold. Wait wasn't that bad?

@[member="Devin"]

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
As they made their way outside, Devin first noticed that Cale was asleep, and then the look of worry on Marek's face. "He's just sleeping right? Please tell me he's only sleeping." Walking over to the Jedi, he gently shook him. "Hey man, wake up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom