Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Who's up for some Skullduggery?

Nalah Tezan

N
I'm looking for some threads and new connections with my latest character, Nalah Tezan, a Zygerrian smuggler, con artist, gambler, and general scoundrel.

Her specialties are in card games, social cons, and smuggling rare/luxury goods, although she's had a few stints in thievery and private driving/piloting as well. Of course, if there are good credits in it and she won't have to shoot anybody, she's down for pretty much anything. If nothing else she flys a modified SoroSuub 3000 Personal Luxury Yacht which is a fun ship to be on.

So, if you're interested in chicanery, scams, or just general tomfoolery, hit me up here or in DMs!

I'm looking for some threads and new connections with my latest character, Nalah Tezan, a Zygerrian smuggler, con artist, gambler, and general scoundrel.

Her specialties are in card games, social cons, and smuggling rare/luxury goods, although she's had a few stints in thievery and private driving/piloting as well. Of course, if there are good credits in it and she won't have to shoot anybody, she's down for pretty much anything. If nothing else she flys a modified SoroSuub 3000 Personal Luxury Yacht which is a fun ship to be on.

So, if you're interested in chicanery, scams, or just general tomfoolery, hit me up here or in DMs!

Sounds like a blast. Dima wouldn't mind getting into some kind of trouble conning folks, if you need muscle or an asset against the force users Dima is open <3

Nalah Tezan

N
I like this plan, but we might need more than just a Pyke mercenary and a charming Zygerrian to pull this off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom