Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's got the Knowledge?

This is for the Contest taking place for the Codex submissions.

I just wanted a little more of a synopsis than what the timeline actually gives about the events that took place.This is so I can somehow think of a unique idea or location for the submission. If anyone knows about any of the timeline events and where I can find threads regarding them, I'd more than appreciate it.

Below is what I really wanted answered. Again if anyone knows a link or just has carnal knowledge of what took place in any of the timelines not just the one below, Please let me know!

Thanks! :)

1. As someone who wasn't here for those events, at least at the heart of them. Are there topics that explain the happenings of what took place in any of the timeline events? And if so where do I find them? If not, then; am I able to create my own minor event within the timeline events that occurred making the location submission more real?

2. I was thinking of writing a location submission based off the Dark Harvest events. Is this event only restricted to the Dagobah system? Also is the harvest, basically a Zombie Apoc? If so, would it be safe to say that the harvest event had many undead trying to feed on any living soul?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom