Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who we are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Ali Hadrix"] [member="mark crassis"]

Is there going to be more organization to this?

Are we going to be strictly intelligence gathering or are we going to have an operations division?

Will we be able to sub GRIM NPCs?

[member="Mikaal Thraighn"]: Both. As far as organization, it's supposed to be pretty loosely done. You're free to enact your own operations and what not, though of course starting Invasions and Dominions and major threads like that should be brought to the group for discussion.

But minor threads that involve your character(s) and handfuls of others, that are more personal or more about the intelligence community as a whole are fair game. Have a blast. Just be sure to let me us know in case we want in! (Unless they're intended to be private, of course)

NPC's are totally allowed, though I'd keep the focus on PC writing, mainly because Intelligence is such a lone wolf type of sport. NPC's here and there acting as support or as assets are more than welcome of course.

[member=Mark Crassis]: If I've said anything that needs revision, feel free, but that's the gist of it, I figured.

If you ever want somebody with sneakiness as his main talent but the capability for a lot of different things, let me know. Especially since Veino isn't "officially" affiliated with the Republic and has ended up with lots of underworld skills and ties.

I've been busy/lazy and aim to change this asap.

We need a list of open threads, and must decide if we'll be closing any of them down.

I also have a list of dominions to plan, we have dominions to conclude, and I have done technology development threads I need help competing that will provide the Republic with some awesome tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom