Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to learn exotic spells?

Even though I cannot officially take apprentices yet, I believe there is still much for a Force-user to learn from other people, even if said people are apprentice-level. Here are those exotic spells in my spellbook that I believe are uncommon in Force-users:

Force-alcohol: Turns the sugar in the target into alcohol

Mass change: Allows the caster to change the weight of an object, up or down

If anyone wants to learn those spells, or Force-powers, I'm down for threading about those...

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

While I'm sure we all wanna learn how to change a bag of Brown sugar into vodka (like goals met) I'd actually be interested in doing a thread with you to contact out ongoing psychiatric help to my soldiers. (I make armies for people. It's how I make ends meet yo.)

Ps: this is a james justice alt. :D

[member="Ardgal Raxis"] That, unfortunately, would require the psychiatric hospital ship to be in service so it would have to wait. Plus I believe the psychiatric hospital ship would be faction property but, since no one else in the Mandalorian Clans actually engage in psychiatric services (we have a few baar'urs but they are preoccupied with the physical health of mando'ade) I have de facto complete control over the faction's delivery of military psychiatric services. (Civilians often go to Alderaan or Wayland for that) Therapy is, unfortunately, one of the dirty jobs of the game that, while ICly important, no one even thinks about doing it.

Armies require large-scale psychiatric care; there is only so much an individual therapist can do.

[member="Titan Kryze"] [member="Allara Ven"] The thread is up: Space Witchcraft 101

Claude-Frollo-Witchcraft-Reaction-Gif-In-The-Hunchback-Of-Notre-Dame.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom